Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4546 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
As long as greed is the dominant force in this market then we are going to see similar things like this happening all the time, you must remember that people want to be rich but they do no want to make the effort to become rich so they participate in those activities that to be honest sound like a complete scam, after all how it is possible that a person can sell tokens for X price and promise the tokens are going to be sold in an exchange at an higher price than what he sold, a basic knowledge about how the economy works will tell you that is impossible.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Lack of knowledge about Ico and they are more interested in the bonus given. That is the problem for investors who don't really know and they are greedy too.
mangjemsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

I think people will learn from these fake platforms if they were already been faked. We, people, tend not to stop unless unfortunate and bad events came. We always want easy income and not to work hard for this. Just sayin'
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

People been scamming since the dawn of time. people been falling for the same old tire scams year in and year out.  The scammers will keep doing it because it's easy work.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

How would you know that they didn't learn? As one of the investors, I'd encountered different shit coins in my life but it doesn't mean that I've not learned anything. It is just like taking a risk mate and I am proud to say that my porfolio would be good enough to give you a proof.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

Because some people go easy on what is easy to get like self airdrop, i experience that kind of airdrop where they promised to us that there tokens will be listed in a better exchanger. And many fools who buy their tokens because of a good words comes out to the team. After all its all comes to a scam project.

Mostly of us thinks that investing ICO is risky, even we say that this ICO is good we cannot be sure that they will success for this project, its depend how they manage on their project.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

People only learn when they are finding difficulties to clarifications. It is rare to see people start to learn for nothing sake. Its is time to wake up and get saturated with current issues happening in crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

They just think that you can make money and do not think with your head.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

How would you know that they didn't learn? As one of the investors, I'd encountered different shit coins in my life but it doesn't mean that I've not learned anything. It is just like taking a risk mate and I am proud to say that my porfolio would be good enough to give you a proof.

We learn from a lot of things every day especially the students that is going to school everyday and the best way to learn something is making a mistake, mistakes makes us stronger.

So, people will learn after they learn a mistake, a mistake that should not happen ever again. That is the same with investing, they made a mistake, maybe scammed or hacked but after that they will learn.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

Airdrops and Bounty are always attractive to small investors. Profits almost do not need capital to make them willing to participate, hoping to earn money they can ignore any warning

Till the time you are new and exploring it is good to have all those things and provided you have free time for yourself then only go for airdrops. But if you face crunch time always then you would be recommended to learn more about cryptos and the new coins which comes and understands its whitepaper so that you can make decision on buying accordingly.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

people will only learn if they got scammed by scammers and hacked by hackers. People are very vulnerable when it comes to money or investing their money. Their are thousands of cryptocurrencies out there and some there are just full of scammers or hackers. People must be careful especially nowadays that scammers are growing every month.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

Learn something that could be in a straightforward manner and learn by searching for the article in question. If learning directly or with practice is usually better because directly faced with the existing problems.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

People will learn when they or people close to them fall victim of scam. Although,  I had fell a few time to some of the selfdrop. I thought I did my own research about the project but my research wasn't enough probably I was too carried away because of the huge benefit the selfdrop propose to provide us. But after learning in hard way twice. I think I am more than wise to fall to such cheap scam again.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Relax, people will learn.  Some peoples learn by other experiences, but some prefer to learn by himself.
Yes People learn from his experience before he learn and also they learn from other people sharing there experience that's why in the next situation they very careful cause they don't want happen again the mistakes he made.
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

people will learn when they  want  to improve theirselves and make more intelligent i mean you can make more wellknowing one you can be .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

The best learning that people can experience is through their mistaken experienced, because if you do not make the mistake ,you do not learn ,so here in cryptocurrency the customers and investors already learning from the past mistakes of their activities that turn out to be fault, if they will commit the same mistake then ,they have not yet learn.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

When will people learn? When they are ready and eager to learn, that's the real deal.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Most people that have been scammed gave the scammers the opportunity to get what they want. There are some people who have lost their coins on such occasions several times and wouldn't mind trying again hoping it will be real that time.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

I think these kinds of ICOs with self airdrop tokens focuses only on traders who are very new to the game and are basically naive about how crypto currency works. I've known of people who got so hyped by the thought of free coins in their wallet and would want to hsve more of that. Me personally i received these free airdrops, but i just keep them and sell them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

most of the people learning after they are experience a worst experience and they are learn from their mistakes. some of this is new in crypto world so they are not aware of danger so more and more people experience this due to global expading of crypto market in different county.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: