Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4546 times)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

People will really never learn especially if their mindset is only to earn easy money in the short run much even more if we are talking about airdrops because these people will sell their tokens no matter what the price will be because they only received that tokens for free, in the first place. Only those people who are into long term plan are the people who understand the difference between short and long term plan in investment.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I think people will learn about cryptocurrency and ico according to their experience because the experience they experience is the best teacher. so don't be afraid if you want to try something new.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

I don't join airdrops too because it is just a waste of time. Only few were listed in exchange and only good in pump and dump and became nothing as in no value at all. I don't why others believe in it.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

I also think that everyone should study before buying them when they are in the ICO. all of us in this forum must learn and be careful in doing all actions such as investing in ICOs, buying tokens in the crypto market and when selling tokens.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

I also think that everyone should study before buying them when they are in the ICO. all of us in this forum must learn and be careful in doing all actions such as investing in ICOs, buying tokens in the crypto market and when selling tokens.
I agree to that, most of the people in the cryptocurrency space are just buying like an impulsive buyer and they always want to join into the ICOs without knowing the possible results of joining into an ICO without a good research from that project. That is one of the reason why a lot of people are accusing scam to the cryptocurrency because they didn't listen.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

I remember when i came into cryptocurrency, little did i know and i was not eager to learn too until my i participated in numerous scam projects which i spent all my precious time with these projects.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Maybe they hate because they got a scam project, so they don't want to learn and don't care anymore, but maybe after reading your post they might want to study with this.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

not all ico are fraudulent, they become worthless because of the lack of interest from investors towards the product they are developing, there are some ico who are successful in the market because it all depends on the active of their team
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy?  

This peoples are just looking for pure gambling & I am damn sure they will waste their time. In my opinion 1/100 self drops are legit & to find that 1 peoples don't realize how much time they are wasting. If they will utilize that time in right direction they will get more than one project which they are looking for and can learn so many things.

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Basically, because everyone believes deep down that they are so special. Show me a single individual who doesn't believe in this! Add to this greed as well as an irresistible desire to get rich fast and you will get a highly explosive mixture that scam operators are so skillfully using to blow people's minds up.

Apart from that, actually studying the project before investing in it, that is, doing which is called due diligence, is not something that most people want to spend their time on. Many are investing blindly without serious inquiry into the gory details of the project. In essence, it is not far from gambling.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

not all ico are fraudulent, they become worthless because of the lack of interest from investors towards the product they are developing, there are some ico who are successful in the market because it all depends on the active of their team
A team can be active but the project can still fail. It's not like all roadmaps will be followed and it's not like all milestones will be reached. Sometimes the idea isn't just good enough or the idea is too early to be implemented. That's why the project fails. The lack of community support as well. The coins come from this place, they start a signature campaign, and sure there's a good community. But after we have dumped the coin, we just check the price of it in trading sites to see if we have made the right decision to sell at that price or if we should have waited enough. News about the project, though? We never check that. At least I don't when I'm not holding any of the coins any longer.

I remember when i came into cryptocurrency, little did i know and i was not eager to learn too until my i participated in numerous scam projects which i spent all my precious time with these projects.
You should have used your precious time doing precious thing, boo. Roll Eyes You don't just participate in some campaign and when it turned out as a scam, you want to feel bad. You could have prevented that from happening by taking the time to read their ANN & Whitepaper, their website, etc. Sometimes just checking out scam accusations and you'd see threads saying that the team is fake. You have to check out everything about them before joining so you don't end up getting scammed and wasting your precious time.

people will only learn if they got scammed by scammers and hacked by hackers. People are very vulnerable when it comes to money or investing their money. Their are thousands of cryptocurrencies out there and some there are just full of scammers or hackers. People must be careful especially nowadays that scammers are growing every month.
I don't think that tragic things have to happen to you before you can learn. I, myself, have never been scammed or hacked, but it was because before I take a step forward, I make sure that I know enough. Enough to make myself safe. On the other hand, some people think that they need a "wakeup call". I don't believe that only because feeling bad isn't a prerequisite in learning something although it can be what could push you to learn. It's worth taking note that not everyone who got scammed or hacked will learn their lesson.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Ritght many ICOs in market and offering big discount for their early investor. But many token from ICOs not success when landed on exchanger because investor too many choice token/coin. I am believe market will make good competition for every token/coin and eliminate scam project
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

People will learn about bitcoin as long as they are willing to learn and study about it.If you will not start with it, then you will not learn at all.Be open minded.Read, read and read information about crypto.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Because we are here just to take a risk...  We cant prove anything if we are just only believing our theory and speculation that's why we are here to have a experience.. It will be useless if we are just only observing here..  But even we participate in that kind of project we need also to make sure that we are doing right and choose greatly because our time efforts and everything lies in our decision...  Don not get afraid of losing it part of our work...
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

I wonder why a lot of people fall to this kind of thing, there's no way to earn easy money and they believe that kind of promises. If you think for a moment it's impossible for a project to promise a good listing price other than the team create a large buy order which require a lot of money to do. I guess there's still a lot of uneducated people that want to be rich quick in crypto.

MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

At this stage in terms of so much awareness about things like this, I don't expect people to still fall cheaply for this kind of scams. People must stop being ignorant.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

The wish for quick profit guides such people completely turning their analytical capabilities off.
I just wonder don't they understand that the price of these tokens will never reach the desired level and they will spend even more on exchange fees..?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

The wish for quick profit guides such people completely turning their analytical capabilities off.
I just wonder don't they understand that the price of these tokens will never reach the desired level and they will spend even more on exchange fees..?

And many are too lazy to make the proper resesrch to determine which is legit and which is not. The promise of easy money blinds many newbie investors into losing their money. Though they're partly to blame for their carelessness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Blockstate

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

The success of an ICO depends on many factors. Unfortunately, many members of our community fail to make an objective analysis of the ICO before investing.

What are the factors that make ICOs fail and succeed?

Find out more from our article on Medium.com: https://medium.com/@BlockstateCo/ico-success-pillars-d119e4009aa5
Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

People need to stop exposing themselves to scams. If it is too good to be through, then don't believe it. Just ignore it as it will most likely be a scam. Most airdrops are just like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: