Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
alekzander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

PREMINE SCAM COIN -RUBYCOIN
Maximum Supply: 60,000,000 RUBY
Algorithm: Scrypt
Pre-Mine: 1,200,000
Block Reward: Step Reward :  500 / 250 / 125 / 75 / 50
Total coin in circulation: 1,766,950

RubyCoin  like any other premine scam coin, most of the coins in circulation are owned and controlled by the  RubyCoin Team. Investors usually use page views and numbers of replies on  a coin announcement page to determine the popularity and success of a coin but failed to discover the secrets hidden in those pages.

RubyCoin  is a soon to be dead coin, this article is just a warning for the investors and potential buyers to get out when they can and in few days the full obituary will follow.

A precious gem for the digital age will not be premine to the tune of 2% which is 1,200,000 RUBY and that's 67.9% of the entire RUBY in circulation.

Although having a premine it's good advantage because the development team can bribe the exchange to support their scam and start to dumping their mass premine on the innocent buyers.

They can pump the prices up as they wished since they have 67.9% of the entire RUBY in circulation.

Buyers are tricked to believe that RubyCoin is rare but in reality there's someone holding 1,200,000 RUBY( the average buy and sell order is under 4,000 RUBY)

To maintain the claim of using the premine to pay bounties, the development team will pay themselves the rewards. This is due to the lack of transparency and accountability in the spending.

Please don't support a premine scam coin created by coingen.io, they are many ZERO premine coins out there

+1

This coin is the scam of all scams. I mined all night from what I thought was the release time and only got ten scamcoins. People said they started mining two hours before release. This coin is such a piece of shit.

loool!! but first 500 blocks were only 50 coins..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:39:03 PM

PREMINE SCAM COIN -RUBYCOIN
Maximum Supply: 60,000,000 RUBY
Algorithm: Scrypt
Pre-Mine: 1,200,000
Block Reward: Step Reward :  500 / 250 / 125 / 75 / 50
Total coin in circulation: 1,766,950

RubyCoin  like any other premine scam coin, most of the coins in circulation are owned and controlled by the  RubyCoin Team. Investors usually use page views and numbers of replies on  a coin announcement page to determine the popularity and success of a coin but failed to discover the secrets hidden in those pages.

RubyCoin  is a soon to be dead coin, this article is just a warning for the investors and potential buyers to get out when they can and in few days the full obituary will follow.

A precious gem for the digital age will not be premine to the tune of 2% which is 1,200,000 RUBY and that's 67.9% of the entire RUBY in circulation.

Although having a premine it's good advantage because the development team can bribe the exchange to support their scam and start to dumping their mass premine on the innocent buyers.

They can pump the prices up as they wished since they have 67.9% of the entire RUBY in circulation.

Buyers are tricked to believe that RubyCoin is rare but in reality there's someone holding 1,200,000 RUBY( the average buy and sell order is under 4,000 RUBY)

To maintain the claim of using the premine to pay bounties, the development team will pay themselves the rewards. This is due to the lack of transparency and accountability in the spending.

Please don't support a premine scam coin created by coingen.io, they are many ZERO premine coins out there

+1

This coin is the scam of all scams. I mined all night from what I thought was the release time and only got ten scamcoins. People said they started mining two hours before release. This coin is such a piece of shit.

loool!! but first 500 blocks were only 50 coins..

Yes, this is would be what I would call a SERVICE as to ensure the RPC's dont melt down & that giant farms dont 'make out like bandits' like what usually happens. All good things to do to avoid P&D.                                                                                                                   
wc-miner

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:49:01 PM

I've been mining this since the start. Lets pump this coin up just a little bit just for fun, shall we?  Wink
willempie

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:11:58 PM

Ive been lied to by "Ruby" as he told me to mail him the proof of all the rigs i rented . Because i should have gotten a fair amount of ruby's to get refunded because the launch was failed...
Now he just doesnt respond so this coin is a big scam untill he mails me back and sends me the ruby's he promised
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:19:49 PM

Ive been lied to by "Ruby" as he told me to mail him the proof of all the rigs i rented . Because i should have gotten a fair amount of ruby's to get refunded because the launch was failed...
Now he just doesnt respond so this coin is a big scam untill he mails me back and sends me the ruby's he promised
How much does he own you ?

The 2nd launch was fine, abt 25 min late, but went well. Mabey you mean the 1st launch? More than likely the 1st coins have no value.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:44:42 PM

You do realize they are not using the gmail address anymore, right? They announced this a while ago. Go talk to them on IRC they are all there.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:23:01 AM

Just received our bounty for services, let's all support RubyCoin. If you own an apple product and want to repair it, call us we can take your rubies

http://www.macwizardservice.com/

Come Visit US,

GO RUBY

Big up to KASS
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:30:21 AM

RubyCoin setbacks are not only having a 2% premine but the claims of unpaid bounties is not so good either.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mogonzo

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:07 AM

RubyCoin setbacks are not only having a 2% premine but the claims of unpaid bounties is not so good either.

Bounties are being paid as we speak. We had a great deal of submissions and they took time to evaluate. We're just trying our best to spend the marketing budget as wisely as possible, which I believe is in everyone's best interest.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:11:20 AM

is anyone getting paid on the hashrapid pool?

almost 2 days and nothing.   im turning my miners to something else.

crappy pool, crappy coin.
mogonzo

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:24:15 AM

I should add that many of the listed bounties in the OP have not provided their wallet address via the channels instructed. Please do so now if you have not already.

Payment of some bounties will go on into tomorrow, as the list has grown considerably large. Priority is being given to bounties listed in the OP.

Consideration of bounties submitted only to reddit (and not listed in the op) will continue on an ongoing basis. We will update you soon.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:32:58 AM

I go my bounty Kassado has been nothing but straight up. No problems here
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:34:57 AM

Why didn't you just mine something else?  It's not like the rigs you rented just idled, I'm sure.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
razor301

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

just leave my empty wallet  Wink
RsDgGgpZc16raGXKzfws7cpqaCwW6yo6NA
wing_hk

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:52:21 AM

I should add that many of the listed bounties in the OP have not provided their wallet address via the channels instructed. Please do so now if you have not already.

Payment of some bounties will go on into tomorrow, as the list has grown considerably large. Priority is being given to bounties listed in the OP.

Consideration of bounties submitted only to reddit (and not listed in the op) will continue on an ongoing basis. We will update you soon.

My explorer is listed in OP (3rd explorer) but still have not received bounty!

I have include my RUBY address in bitcointalk post, Reddit and PM to dev. Still nothing after more than 1 day!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg5410771#msg5410771
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:07:53 AM

I have include my RUBY address in bitcointalk post, Reddit and PM to dev. Still nothing after more than 1 day!

dude its scam coin, leave it.
mine MINT SUN KDC or whatever.

yolo
mogonzo

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:24:32 AM

It absolutely is not. This is trashing our and frankly my reputation and it needs to stop. I've been working on a statement to address some of the concerns and misconceptions in this thread, I intend to have it approved by the dev team and released sometime tomorrow or the next day.

I've been working with small business, NGO's, and political parties for years as a communications consultant. I realize people have concerns, but throwing around the term scamcoin is not only unwarranted, it is offensive. The level of interest and attention in rubycoin at such an early stage is pretty well unprecedented. We're trying to cope with the load, but as you can see from the responses in this thread... people are being paid, and the premine is being spent responsibly.

Accusations that the RubyCoin team has been misleading anyone are patently false.

theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:47:29 AM

It absolutely is not. This is trashing our and frankly my reputation and it needs to stop. I've been working on a statement to address some of the concerns and misconceptions in this thread, I intend to have it approved by the dev team and released sometime tomorrow or the next day.

I've been working with small business, NGO's, and political parties for years as a communications consultant. I realize people have concerns, but throwing around the term scamcoin is not only unwarranted, it is offensive. The level of interest and attention in rubycoin at such an early stage is pretty well unprecedented. We're trying to cope with the load, but as you can see from the responses in this thread... people are being paid, and the premine is being spent responsibly.

Accusations that the RubyCoin team has been misleading anyone are patently false.

Well.... prove us otherwise.   i have wasted a lot of time and electricity on this coin. the pool im on has not paid out a single coin to me in over 20 hours.   

talk to your pool operators, talk to your associates, actually. stop talking. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Show us that you can do something beside whine on the forums about how everyone is not being nice to you.

digitsmith

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:50:44 AM

thanks for the Mac wallet
looking good!
mogonzo

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:52:34 AM

Well.... prove us otherwise.   i have wasted a lot of time and electricity on this coin. the pool im on has not paid out a single coin to me in over 20 hours.   

talk to your pool operators, talk to your associates, actually. stop talking. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Show us that you can do something beside whine on the forums about how everyone is not being nice to you.

It is not the fault of the RubyCoin team your pool didn't have success last night. If your pool isn't working out, try doing a little research and joining a pool that is demonstrating consistent payouts before joining.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: