Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
gouda

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:46:33 PM

lol this coin is like btc stuck in mt gox..

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

What are we up to at this point, like 10 redundant posts from gouda, mostly re-posting the turd picture? Grow up, if you don't like the coin move on.
gouda

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:02:02 AM

What are we up to at this point, like 10 redundant posts from gouda, mostly re-posting the turd picture? Grow up, if you don't like the coin move on.

i have moved on... just spreading the poop so no well else steps in this shit

dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:43:18 AM

get a room guys
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:10:26 AM

Rubycoin Pool now open

https://ruby.crunchharder.net
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:57:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98mOrLem9w
Rubycoin is here to stay. Tongue publicity good or bad still is publicity so bring it haters and lovers of rubycoin Cheesy

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
max246

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:31:03 AM

Ruby has been add to the multi-faucet-coin: http://coins.max246.ch/
gouda

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:58:11 PM

yea lets steal a picture from one of the house wives shows.... classy

gepisar

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:32:34 PM

So, whats next?
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

I would like to add to this topic.

Before the first launch i contacted the ruby dev (kass) to apply for a bounty. I Designed some graphics and gave him different files/resolutions on request. All seemed good and he told me I would get a bounty. I am the creater of design #5 on the frontpage. Kass said he was so happy that i contacted him and he said maybe I could do some other stuff for him in the future. All good, the launch failed, but i still had faith in them. I stood up for them when everyone was calling rubycoin a scam and shitting on the coin. I had faith for the relaunch next week.

Next week, relaunch. Coin did NOT have wallet at launch. I found this really weird for such a highly anticipated launch. Also the fact that they still had to 'fix some small things' at the last minute, delaying the launch for almost an hour and then not even coming out with a wallet, really dissapointed me. Still, i started mining and hoped everything would turn out fine. At that time, I contacted kass a couple of times for the bounty, but he did not reply. I didn't really care because i thought he was busy enough with the release anyway.

Later, he replied me and said he would give out the bounties when he would wake up the next day. 2 days later, i still didn't receive anything so i asked again in the irc channel. At that time, kass said they hired something who was in charge of the bounties, and that I should speak to him (mogonzo). I confronted him with the fact that he said that he would send the bounties himself, after he woke up after launch.

At that time, things got out of hand. He suddenly started to get VERY angry at me for no particular reason. Telling me to shut the fuck up and stop fucking talking to him. I asked him what he was doing, because when his coin was nothing, he talked COMPLETELY different and telling me how glad he was that i contacted him etc. Suddenly he became a completely different person. I had no idea if i was talking to the wrong guy. This went on for a while and I just told him I would talk to mogonzo. So, i sent mogonzo a pm on the forum and on the IRC channel. I never got any reply. Note that i was one of the first people on reddit that replied to the bounty thread.

Now the reason I am telling this all here, is because I want the people here to know with what kind of idiots/kids we are dealing with here. I'm guessing they are some 16 year old kids who try to make some quick bucks off of everyone here. The fact that they did not even have a wallet with launch already gave me suspicions, but the bounty handling and especially, the attitude the coin dev game me in front of an IRC chatroom with over 150 people, was simple shocking.

To end this, and to use the devs words against him: rubycoin can fuck off and can stick that bounty into their butthole.

Peace.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:09:53 PM

Now the reason I am telling this all here, is because I want the people here to know with what kind of idiots/kids we are dealing with here. I'm guessing they are some 16 year old kids who try to make some quick bucks off of everyone here. The fact that they did not even have a wallet with launch already gave me suspicions, but the bounty handling and especially, the attitude the coin dev game me in front of an IRC chatroom with over 150 people, was simple shocking.

To end this, and to use the devs words against him: rubycoin can fuck off and can stick that bounty into their butthole.

Peace.

Yes a planned scam. That is why they were trying to say 'we don't recommend solo mining'. When have you ever heard that. The reason they did recommend solo mining is because they knew they did not have a wallet and their buddies where already in the scam plan to instamine it before the source code was released.
gouda

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

Before the first launch i contacted the ruby dev (kass) to apply for a bounty. I Designed some graphics and gave him different files/resolutions on request. All seemed good and he told me I would get a bounty. I am the creater of design #5 on the frontpage. Kass said he was so happy that i contacted him and he said maybe I could do some other stuff for him in the future. All good, the launch failed, but i still had faith in them. I stood up for them when everyone was calling rubycoin a scam and shitting on the coin. I had faith for the relaunch next week.

Next week, relaunch. Coin did NOT have wallet at launch. I found this really weird for such a highly anticipated launch. Also the fact that they still had to 'fix some small things' at the last minute, delaying the launch for almost an hour and then not even coming out with a wallet, really dissapointed me. Still, i started mining and hoped everything would turn out fine. At that time, I contacted kass a couple of times for the bounty, but he did not reply. I didn't really care because i thought he was busy enough with the release anyway.

Later, he replied me and said he would give out the bounties when he would wake up the next day. 2 days later, i still didn't receive anything so i asked again in the irc channel. At that time, kass said they hired something who was in charge of the bounties, and that I should speak to him (mogonzo). I confronted him with the fact that he said that he would send the bounties himself, after he woke up after launch.

At that time, things got out of hand. He suddenly started to get VERY angry at me for no particular reason. Telling me to shut the fuck up and stop fucking talking to him. I asked him what he was doing, because when his coin was nothing, he talked COMPLETELY different and telling me how glad he was that i contacted him etc. Suddenly he became a completely different person. I had no idea if i was talking to the wrong guy. This went on for a while and I just told him I would talk to mogonzo. So, i sent mogonzo a pm on the forum and on the IRC channel. I never got any reply. Note that i was one of the first people on reddit that replied to the bounty thread.

Peace.

kass also ddos attacked my friend for talking about about this coin last week..

i have also been banned from the irc for talking bad about this coin...

the only  people who support it are people he  paid off...

fuck this coin

Fattox

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:09:47 AM

Peace.

He got all pissy at me as i mentioned 'x' amount of pages back, for no good reason. The guy is a moron and it's hilarious how badly this coin has sunk since then. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. In a way i feel bad for mongonzo or whatever his name is, accepting his payment in Ruby won't net him much now. Then again, he is blindly backing the wrong person, so it's also his fault.
desuDeArimasu

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:20:57 AM

Peace.

Scary story. Maybe wallet did not work or something else. Anyway, i made a game , for last week. And bounty messages has deleted from main page. Could you tell me how to sumbit it now?
oinquer

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:31:13 AM

Titties Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scam Thread!!!!!!!!!
makes me wake up revigorated and glad i got out of mining this.
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:15:13 PM

A lot of people will be very surprised with the relaunch, it's all I can say for now.
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:33:05 PM

This coin is not a scamcoin or a waste of time. A great community backs this coin on reddit and irc unlike here. So what, there was no wallet right at launch, mooncoin had the same issue and they are doing just fine. As for the bounties.... You trying being a developer who releases a coin and gets over 1000 requests for bounties from little kids wanting a hand out for only copying someone elses image/ design or only writing up a one paragraph blog write up about the coin, then being bombarded by requests from the same people begging everyday by flooded email inbox and irc. A lot is going on with this coin, a new wallet is coming out, gambling sites are being developed. Free tips and coins for trivia answered daily in the irc room #rubycoin.org and #rubybeg funded by the developer. Come on in and I'll tip you, your first free coins. Rubycoin is here to stay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98mOrLem9w

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:50:58 PM

A lot of babies on this thread

"the dev did this - wah wah wah"
"where is the wallet, wah wah wah"
"where is my bounty, wah wah wah"
"where is my diaper, wah wah wah"

Grow up children.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:11:32 AM

almost there 0.00000001Btc

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: