Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:55:01 AM

Feel free to get in touch with the community?

I did, extremely politely might i add, and got zero answers.

Until you can post something here, on BTT, that describes whats different about this coin apart from that its a Scrypt clone with a premine, and two basic services that are using it, that happen to be made by the Dev's, then this is an obvious pump and dump.

All I want is an answer, something which your 'community' doesn't seem to have either.

I never said you weren't polite!

If you think joining the channel, asking the same question 5 times and than say this coin is a regular pump'n'dump that's not what I call thorough investigation.

If you had done some research you would have seen the difference between ruby and other alt coins. If you had liked what you've seen it wouldn't be that hard to ask some in depth questions which will be answered for you by either the dev or some other sr community members.

Remember, you don't need to have any rubycoins.

Blah blah blah. I've done my research, and there is nothing that separates this coin from any other fullstop. This is the most blatant pump and dump I've seen in ages.

Please, please, prove me wrong. If there is something that makes this coin different tell us, and all this will stop. All I wanted was to find a reason to invest, something which you guys seem incapable of doing. All this BS about go to the channel and meet the community is crap, this is just a pump and dump group that thinks as long as you get a few people to claim this coin is great, and then subsequently fake volume, that you can drive the price. You can't. Fuck you guys. I'm gonna be here non stop calling you out for the BSers you all are until you either come out with the truth or explain what this coin is about.

Enjoy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mwalshe89

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:59:21 AM

orpington are you mentally challenged or are you not reading anything in this thread. Just as i mentioned earlier you ranting like a teenager  Roll Eyes

RBY please do not waste your time responding to this kid

Waste your time?

You guys have nothing to say. All this waste your time is BS for a lack of substance. You dodge the questions because you have no answers. Simple as that.

Mwalshe89

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:10:13 AM

I'm gonna be here non stop calling you out for the BSers you all are until you either come out with the truth or explain what this coin is about.

Free thread bumps? Deal.

Just answer the question. What's different about this coin?
Mwalshe89

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:12:07 AM

Yes because people like you don't have any BTC, and if you did you lost it all a long time ago and now you lurk these forums ranting like a women on her period cycle.

FACTS, while you were whining i just made 3 btc from trading . And if you paid attention earlier in my post i pointed out a nice buy for ruby and sell but i can guarantee you wouldn't understand a simple chart with nice  instructions .

The DEV has been replying to your post with valid replies, no one is forcing you to buy RUBY  Roll Eyes So don't hit the door when you get out Smiley

orpington are you mentally challenged or are you not reading anything in this thread. Just as i mentioned earlier you ranting like a teenager  Roll Eyes

RBY please do not waste your time responding to this kid

Waste your time?

You guys have nothing to say. All this waste your time is BS for a lack of substance. You dodge the questions because you have no answers. Simple as that.

Seriously? If your jumping for joy about about making 3 BTC then I probably have significantly more than you. Anyways, lets stop measuring dicks.

Just answer the question, something which everyone in your community avoids like the plague. Why is this not a PnD coin?
Microcloud Pool

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:19:47 AM

@rby,Why not develop online wallet?
Mwalshe89

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:58:30 AM

I'm gonna be here non stop calling you out for the BSers you all are until you either come out with the truth or explain what this coin is about.

Free thread bumps? Deal.

Do your own due diligence, come to a conclusion based on that research, then act on it or move on. I'm not going to tell you what to invest in. You're a big boy now, you can do it.

Well, I've done my research, and this is an obvious pump and dump.

Let me get this straight. You've created two extremely poor businesses seperate to this coin, and your now using this coin as the only method of payment for your services. Basicly a Ponzi scheme. You pump this, you and your cronies get more sales, you make money. Everyone else holding this PnD loses money.

It's ridiculous how you can turn your nose up like you've got something good here when in fact it's all a loud of rubbish.
gepisar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:18:41 PM

Ok ,im going to wade in here.

First off, "Whats different about this coin?" is a fairly unqualified question. One may well ask, whats different about pounds sterling, or US dollars, or Swiss Francs. Well, nothing. They're all bits of worthless paper, backed by nothing and manipulated by the private banking system via interest rate policy, qualitative easing (mining if you like) and hypothecation (creating money out of thin air).

So, whats different about RUBY compared to what - other crypto currencies? Er, well, the answer is obvious. Compared to SHA coins? Different algo. Compared to life span of other coins?

Regarding "pump and dump" - i have a bug bear about this so let me get it off my chest. It seems common place in crypto to even ask "when is the next pump and dump [so i can make some money]" Ive even seen new members of coin communities blatantly ask this question. In the real world, pump and dump or price manipulation will land you a custodial sentence. But also, consider what it is to "pump". Many seem unaware that to move a price up, someone has to spend a lot of money. The assumption that someone will do this just so you can take advantage is absurd. When asking "when is the pump and dump" is akin to asking "hey, when is it convenient to steal money from you". Just stop it.

Further, accusations of price manipulation is serious in the "real world", and in the real world there is a thing called "proof of claim" when the claimant (one calling "pump and dump") needs to bring proof. So, that being said, if you have proof, Id like to see it. Akin to making accusations is the "leading question". So, have YOU stopped beating your wife? Can you prove you've stopped? Well, i dont believe you until you prove it... you wife beater.

"Fake volume" - this is a strange thing to say, as a trade is a trade. Volume is volume. Whether this is generated by the actions of many buyers and sellers or bots is largely irrelevant. Again, in the real world, 'high volume' was a problem when HFT came into fashion. Its called a "free market" for this reason. Anyone can buy all the stock in two minutes and then sell it for profit at their leisure. This is one of the risks of IPOs and taking companies public... Volume is better than no volume? Brings liquidity no? Now, you might argue about MFI (high price moves on small volume as floor traders take inventory, but im not sure thats possible on crypto)

And finally on a minor point, and again in the "real world" when investors want to have a meeting with the project leads, they book a time and place, maybe sign NDAs, enter into a dialog and so on. The savvy investors watch the project lead for some time before even doing this. Imagine the investor who turns up unannounced, unqualified (in terms of intent and interest) at your place of work, sits in your meeting room and then DEMANDS his questions be answered. You'd probably ask him to leave.

And one final thought: when "you" (whoever you are) says "stay away from this [investment/coin/whatever] you ARE giving investment advice" - are you regulated and licensed to do so? If so, please leave your insurance number below such that I can make a claim in the event "your" advice is wrong.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Well, I guess some people realised they made mistake and now are panic rebuying, lol. Cheesy

And I almost made the same mistake and sold at 12 000! Cheesy

whale123

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

Is this the ATM you bought? Nice!

http://projectskyhook.com/#order

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:41:02 PM

http://projectskyhook.com/#order

Can someone confirm it? Looks really great!
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:49:45 PM

That's another one I looked into, it's created by Lamassu, but the 8 week delivery time was a deal breaker. If these first couple work out, I would be very interested in upgrading to it.

Here's the one we have, it's not as fancy, but perfect for a trial run, and it definitely gets the job done:

Great! Excited about it!
DARKNE55

Activity: 149

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:55:40 PM

As stated previously by the dev and many community members this is a long term coin with on going developments. We will still be here in years to come, this is not a fly by night coin or is the community interested in PnD, the dev has our full support and deserves all the success for his continual hard work. The ATM installations will allow Rubycoin to gain a main stream focus and reinforce we are serious about Rubycoins long term prospects. We are all looking forward to seeing some nice photos once on location!

Again I encourage anyone who has any questions or queries to join us on freenode..

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/#rubycoin.org

Official OpalCoin Dev Fund:
BTC: 1PLnZntjhbwGJvLZnrkf5t9r9qh4yYcbYU
OPAL: oW94MapZxD6WoKtjUK45QogZ6haXLqSQ4F
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

Ok ,im going to wade in here.

First off, "Whats different about this coin?" is a fairly unqualified question. One may well ask, whats different about pounds sterling, or US dollars, or Swiss Francs. Well, nothing. They're all bits of worthless paper, backed by nothing and manipulated by the private banking system via interest rate policy, qualitative easing (mining if you like) and hypothecation (creating money out of thin air).

So, whats different about RUBY compared to what - other crypto currencies? Er, well, the answer is obvious. Compared to SHA coins? Different algo. Compared to life span of other coins?

Regarding "pump and dump" - i have a bug bear about this so let me get it off my chest. It seems common place in crypto to even ask "when is the next pump and dump [so i can make some money]" Ive even seen new members of coin communities blatantly ask this question. In the real world, pump and dump or price manipulation will land you a custodial sentence. But also, consider what it is to "pump". Many seem unaware that to move a price up, someone has to spend a lot of money. The assumption that someone will do this just so you can take advantage is absurd. When asking "when is the pump and dump" is akin to asking "hey, when is it convenient to steal money from you". Just stop it.

Further, accusations of price manipulation is serious in the "real world", and in the real world there is a thing called "proof of claim" when the claimant (one calling "pump and dump") needs to bring proof. So, that being said, if you have proof, Id like to see it. Akin to making accusations is the "leading question". So, have YOU stopped beating your wife? Can you prove you've stopped? Well, i dont believe you until you prove it... you wife beater.

"Fake volume" - this is a strange thing to say, as a trade is a trade. Volume is volume. Whether this is generated by the actions of many buyers and sellers or bots is largely irrelevant. Again, in the real world, 'high volume' was a problem when HFT came into fashion. Its called a "free market" for this reason. Anyone can buy all the stock in two minutes and then sell it for profit at their leisure. This is one of the risks of IPOs and taking companies public... Volume is better than no volume? Brings liquidity no? Now, you might argue about MFI (high price moves on small volume as floor traders take inventory, but im not sure thats possible on crypto)

And finally on a minor point, and again in the "real world" when investors want to have a meeting with the project leads, they book a time and place, maybe sign NDAs, enter into a dialog and so on. The savvy investors watch the project lead for some time before even doing this. Imagine the investor who turns up unannounced, unqualified (in terms of intent and interest) at your place of work, sits in your meeting room and then DEMANDS his questions be answered. You'd probably ask him to leave.

And one final thought: when "you" (whoever you are) says "stay away from this [investment/coin/whatever] you ARE giving investment advice" - are you regulated and licensed to do so? If so, please leave your insurance number below such that I can make a claim in the event "your" advice is wrong.

^^^well said!

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
Sooey

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

So the pre-mine wallet ID is empty and they are pumping prices so they can dump? Sad sad Sad

so ill pre-face this by saying I don't even hold any rubycoin so I personally don't care for the reasoning behind this but I specifically remember the developer making public the pre-mine address to "boost confidence" among investors. whats funny is, that post is now deleted and the dev gets super defensive when you ask about the pre-mine address.

lucky for us....google cache'd the original version so just google "Rubycoin transparency: 1.2M premine in offline storage" and view the cached version. you can see the originally destined pre-mine address is RZhYKTjeKmD2qHaZF1aWFzUtxKeir4BBnd

now why don't we look up that pre-mine address?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/rby/address.dws?RZhYKTjeKmD2qHaZF1aWFzUtxKeir4BBnd.htm

looks like its empty....all the funds were moved on the dates of 6-26 and 7-1...yesterday. some of the funds ended up on the richest wallet according to the rich list which is probably bittrex.

what are the implications of this?

quite frankly, I don't know and I don't care. like I said, I don't hold any ruby. who knows, the dev could be a good guy and just needed some money. nothing wrong with that. just laying out the facts here cause im a faggot with nothing better to do. peace

whale123

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

That's another one I looked into, it's created by Lamassu, but the 8 week delivery time was a deal breaker. If these first couple work out, I would be very interested in upgrading to it.

Here's the one we have, it's not as fancy, but perfect for a trial run, and it definitely gets the job done:

Great! Excited about it!

Are we the only coin with the ATM?

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:11:45 PM

razorcoin has atms but rubycoin is a different niche
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:25:00 PM

Free thread bumps? Deal.

Do your own due diligence, come to a conclusion based on that research, then act on it or move on. I'm not going to tell you what to invest in. You're a big boy now, you can do it.

haha. Even this guy can't think of anything good to say about Ruby!

Try a little harder. Come on, you can do it!
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

So the pre-mine wallet ID is empty and they are pumping prices so they can dump? Sad sad Sad

I removed that post for technical reasons, the block explorer we had at the time was having trouble with the number of transaction inputs, it has nothing to do with dumping the premine, which I wouldn't need to do, because my personal holdings are significantly larger than 1.2M. That's what happens when you mine, buy, and build services around Rubycoin for 6 months. I actually purchased 250,000 today as well.

If this makes you uncomfortable, don't invest. If you decide that this isn't a deal breaker for you, welcome to the community, and come hang out on IRC with us.

WHEN DO YOU PAY THE BOUNTIES YOU PROMISED?Huh

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:45:46 PM

Free thread bumps? Deal.

haha. Even this guy can't think of anything good to say about Ruby!

Try a little harder. Come on, you can do it!
Join the IRC dev doesn't sleep Cheesy
john150

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

Let's break 30k in 24 hours!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: