Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

I've read in many articles about Tachain that it uses AI in its advertisement selection algorithms. Are there any example of how it works in real life? Will this help me to watch the more suitable commercials?

I presume so, the artificial intelligence will learn the user's preferences by judging how they engage with the adverts. I believe you can select if you liked the advert or if you thought it was relevant, through this selection process, the Tachain AI software can provide good quality adverts to users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baitaptoan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Top 10 most popular virtual currency trading platform today? Among them, what kind of token highest value?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Will there be any bounty in the near future? I would like a bit of a freebie. Thanks in advance for the answer.
I just tried to look for the answer and according to their roadmap they do not have any more bounty programs planned but you can buy their tokens now with a 35% bonus.

35% bonus is a good deal and besides I think one sure success in ICO is either buying in it's presale period or buy with various bonuses, I think the market of the product is greatly decided by this early investors

It's pretty generous amount which isn't too excessive, Huge bonuses lead to heavy dumping - I think the team have a good amount enticing people to buy without impacting the coin value

35% bonus is still too generous. It will lead to dumping of coins after listing. Instead why should team look for reducing the price of the tokens?

You do have a point, although they are the risk takers but it will be best if the team kept everything to a minimum limit, the notion about dumping can be pretty scary sometimes and they have done a lot of damage to good projects and it will sometimes take much more effort to get the token back to ICO price not to talk more about hitting prices like a dollar

I think there pros and cons for both approaches reducing price or giving out a bonus. There are many factors that could impact price and not necessarily the bonus like bounty hunters.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Will there be any bounty in the near future? I would like a bit of a freebie. Thanks in advance for the answer.
I just tried to look for the answer and according to their roadmap they do not have any more bounty programs planned but you can buy their tokens now with a 35% bonus.

35% bonus is a good deal and besides I think one sure success in ICO is either buying in it's presale period or buy with various bonuses, I think the market of the product is greatly decided by this early investors

It's pretty generous amount which isn't too excessive, Huge bonuses lead to heavy dumping - I think the team have a good amount enticing people to buy without impacting the coin value

35% bonus is still too generous. It will lead to dumping of coins after listing. Instead why should team look for reducing the price of the tokens?

You do have a point, although they are the risk takers but it will be best if the team kept everything to a minimum limit, the notion about dumping can be pretty scary sometimes and they have done a lot of damage to good projects and it will sometimes take much more effort to get the token back to ICO price not to talk more about hitting prices like a dollar

I think there pros and cons for both approaches reducing price or giving out a bonus. There are many factors that could impact price and not necessarily the bonus like bounty hunters.

I think bonuses are pointless, reduces the value so every ICO instantly falls below 'ICO price' after listing. In my opinion, it's a bit of a tacky sales technique. They are not free tokens because of the way they actually drag down the token or coins value.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Every project does have a couple of bounty hunters so this should be not a big problem at all after they dumped their tokens the market will be a lot better.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

I've read in many articles about Tachain that it uses AI in its advertisement selection algorithms. Are there any example of how it works in real life? Will this help me to watch the more suitable commercials?

I presume so, the artificial intelligence will learn the user's preferences by judging how they engage with the adverts. I believe you can select if you liked the advert or if you thought it was relevant, through this selection process, the Tachain AI software can provide good quality adverts to users.

Artificial intelligence is fast becoming a necessity, as its known to be part of the future technology and brands are coming in terms with this, so getting to know that tachain will implement such in there project is good to hear, this is part of the simplification process that will help speed up the generation of the needed data and such is required in the marketing of the brand 
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Interesting article about the challenges for advertising: https://medium.com/@tachain/challenges-for-traditional-advertising-methods-and-ways-to-overcome-them-4bd81a375e14, i have been a fan of every of their article it is always interesting.

Oh... I didn't know that they posted articles frequently on their medium channel,  need to start checking there frequently. I hope this will be a good read.

i was not even aware they had medium channel i am going to check them out and also other channels because i am planning to invest and i need to stay informed

The article was very informative here are links to tachain social media outlets, hope this was helpful.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tachain6

Whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf

Medium: https://medium.com/@tachain

Telegram: https://t.me/TAChain_EN

Oh, thank you for all the links in one place, I just need them right now for some research. Yep, their medium channel is pretty fruitful place to follow.
They are active on their social medias also which is really helpful to get updated with their latest activities.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Hey. Please tell us which exchanges are you going to work on? I'm looking forward to updating your site.

Not sure they've announced and not sure they will if they haven't because as is the case and has been for a while most exchanges are super strict on prelimary announcements until the listing occurs, they don't want to risk insider trading or people making market pushes. I know binance has insanely strict rules that if you talk about it before they approve you can be banned from listing and crazy stuff like that and considering how expensive exchange listings can be  most ico's are very protective of their listing info

It doesn't feel right in my book when people immediately talk about listing even when the project is still at the ICO stage, that's not what the blockchain is all about, what happens to the innovation that the project dares to bring on  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tuyensyho

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

Hey. Please tell us which exchanges are you going to work on? I'm looking forward to updating your site.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

I don't think you can expect to see any exchange announcements till the ICO process is completely over. It's pretty standard practice now for there to be NDA's while the sale is ongoing.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

AI is going to be everywhere. Now I am seeing this new application for AI which is amazing. 10 years from now would be completely different world.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Interesting article about the challenges for advertising: https://medium.com/@tachain/challenges-for-traditional-advertising-methods-and-ways-to-overcome-them-4bd81a375e14, i have been a fan of every of their article it is always interesting.

That's another good article from them. I have to say that the medium contributions are all very well done and informative.
I'm not from the advertising industry, so here i can learn a lot about it

the thing about a good startup is their ability to identify a problem and provide a concise and simple solution to it. i believe tachain have a lot to offer as regards advertisement and travel industry

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

This is quite interesting and information rich article. Now I understand why this field is challenging and many startups are going nowhere.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

AI is going to be everywhere. Now I am seeing this new application for AI which is amazing. 10 years from now would be completely different world.

Indeed, I'm not sure if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing! Going to be interesting to see what happens and lets all hope it's for the best Cheesy
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

That's another good article from them. I have to say that the medium contributions are all very well done and informative.
I'm not from the advertising industry, so here i can learn a lot about it

the thing about a good startup is their ability to identify a problem and provide a concise and simple solution to it. i believe tachain have a lot to offer as regards advertisement and travel industry

Solving a problem is important in holding a good project, solving it better makes you better than your competitors. Tachain for now are all by themselves, so the community they gather will depend on how well they play their cards.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

I can imagine this. If now some smart algorithm selects the most appropriate commercials for me, another one generates the best route from point A to point B in my city, then in 10 years I will be able to trust AI in solving much more serious questions of my everyday life.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

Not sure they've announced and not sure they will if they haven't because as is the case and has been for a while most exchanges are super strict on prelimary announcements until the listing occurs, they don't want to risk insider trading or people making market pushes. I know binance has insanely strict rules that if you talk about it before they approve you can be banned from listing and crazy stuff like that and considering how expensive exchange listings can be  most ico's are very protective of their listing info

It doesn't feel right in my book when people immediately talk about listing even when the project is still at the ICO stage, that's not what the blockchain is all about, what happens to the innovation that the project dares to bring on  Huh Huh

I am on your side. But since last fall, everyone is only looking for a quick profit. The systems behind the tokens are becoming increasingly uninteresting for these people, as they only want to sell their airdrop or bounty tokens
It's exhausting, but maybe the bear market will help these people retreat and bring technology back to the forefront
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

I can imagine this. If now some smart algorithm selects the most appropriate commercials for me, another one generates the best route from point A to point B in my city, then in 10 years I will be able to trust AI in solving much more serious questions of my everyday life.

Well AI has already been implemented in some areas of our existence and in a sophisticated way, so to me, 10 years is quite a long time because we will get to see some impressive new features of AI in no distant time, the rapid implementation of such has already begun and some brands are even trying to outperform there competitors in that aspect
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

10 years from now seem pretty far we are talking about 2019 already  Grin Grin it's going to be really interesting having AI enable applications and device around you all day

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

10 years from now seem pretty far we are talking about 2019 already  Grin Grin it's going to be really interesting having AI enable applications and device around you all day

Seeing even 2-3 years out is almost impossible I work in the it field and as time goes on trying to plan far out has gotten exponentially harder we used to be able to plan out 5 years then it was every 5 then 3 now it’s hard to get a good feel for the tech industry even 2 years out really
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: