Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Wonderful review given about Tachain by Coincado. Check below Youtube link to know about Tachain.

https://youtu.be/MZWGGeuKHP8

Good to see them getting some personalities to review it’s a solid way to drum up attention to people outside bct who might be looking for a project with a new niche market

Never heard of Coincado but he looks like he gets some good views on his videos. Hopefully encourages his subscribers to check out the porject and maybe some of them will make investments.

Ya he’s a newer one to me I’ve met a lot of pretty solid crypto reviewers lately on YouTube that do some pretty comprehensive deep dives on projects. Few of them do better than a lot of the big review sites I’d go as far to say

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.
Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.
Finally , another step in the right direction.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Wonderful review given about Tachain by Coincado. Check below Youtube link to know about Tachain.

Good to see them getting some personalities to review it’s a solid way to drum up attention to people outside bct who might be looking for a project with a new niche market

Never heard of Coincado but he looks like he gets some good views on his videos. Hopefully encourages his subscribers to check out the porject and maybe some of them will make investments.

Ya he’s a newer one to me I’ve met a lot of pretty solid crypto reviewers lately on YouTube that do some pretty comprehensive deep dives on projects. Few of them do better than a lot of the big review sites I’d go as far to say

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.
Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

They also got a plan for an in-built exchange. Featuring some top crypto currencies. Helping users and transporters to easily convert their earnings to other crypto currencies or fiat. I want to know if their would be a kyc needed for withdrawal?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the business, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

OH. For real?? That's cool. Please what page of the whitepaper is this information written? It's obvious I am yet to read that page.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

You’d be surprised how many ICOs shy away from progress bars especially the automated kind theirs a lot of repercussions to displaying live data as people tend to use it to lead to conclusions about the project

definitely, no  would want to invest in a project that is no meeting up with it set goals and i think it better they don't keep progress bar maybe timely update would be better
Automated Update could be a easy option for Transparency!
I mean you wouldn't trust something you first get to know, they might fake things out in a progressbar with showing numerous sells and stuff!
And Automated things are not bad, it may seem weird to see something at 0! but honesty with your client is really important!

I agree with you that "Automated Update could be a easy option for Transparency" but some ICOs are updating their status after end of ICO or sometimes in between in a ICO. So I guess we have to wait until they update anything about ICO progress or Tachain admin can reply on this post.

It will be great if they will going to do that even they don't have an automated update now, It will satisfy their investors if they have any doubt on what happened to ICO.
I guess you both are right but it would be better if we should wait until their their reply. Hope they are reading the messages from this forum.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Hello,
im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno

Seeing as you have 28 activity, I will like to believe you are joking. If not man DON'T TRY IT! Never borrow money or request loan to invest in cryptocurrencies, no matter how rewarding it is. That is a bad move. Thanks

Borrow money for investing is not at all good option even in the more regulated stock market. I hope you might have already learned your lesson by now and move ahead with right options.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Greetings,
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Both bounty and airdrop runs till end of ICO which is October 31, they have successfully raise softcap, hardcap yet to be raised but I can't really recall exactly how much.. The telegram group should be helpful

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RickyScur

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this business needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Hello guys, I just got the two TAChain Apps from App Store; TRANSPORTAL for clients  who would be using the platform, and TRANSPORTER for Taxi owners to register and earn Tachain as reward and to know their current rating. Is their a video showing how to use the both Apps? It would be great to know about other features Available on the app.

A screenshot of the two apps will be useful as well, how is the UI like? I subscribe to the video updates showing how to use this apps as well, it will aid the effective usage of the apps

Really? Where can one see the link to subscribe to the video update, i have tried to see of i can find how the app looks like but it seems no one here has access to it to give us a good review.
acsicve

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Hello guys, I just got the two TAChain Apps from App Store; TRANSPORTAL for clients  who would be using the platform, and TRANSPORTER for Taxi owners to register and earn Tachain as reward and to know their current rating. Is their a video showing how to use the both Apps? It would be great to know about other features Available on the app.

A screenshot of the two apps will be useful as well, how is the UI like? I subscribe to the video updates showing how to use this apps as well, it will aid the effective usage of the apps

Really? Where can one see the link to subscribe to the video update, i have tried to see of i can find how the app looks like but it seems no one here has access to it to give us a good review.

I'm also interested in the link to subscribe the video update. I have the app installed, but cannot use it, because of wrong location.
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!

They've a solid concept, you can't run out of the endless possibilities attached to this project.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

I'm also interested in the link to subscribe the video update. I have the app installed, but cannot use it, because of wrong location.

Same issue here location and I’m in one they probably won’t support for a long time lol but a way to subscribe and get notices is helpful
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

I like that a driver can choose if he want to exchange or hold his TCHN, At the same time the drivers will going to learn the importance of holding a coin because it will give more to them in the future.

At your service
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

Greetings,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

Greetings,

Always find it funny how every project i see this asked, like seriously invest if you want to but who stares at a counter from an ICO to see other people investing if your judging your investment based on other peoples actions your not going to get far

It won't be bad if there was a counter on the site. It helps a lot in determining if an investor will want to invest in a project. No one wants to the only investor in a project. It will be nice to know that other people value the project too.
descstilat

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: