Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.
Guy's I just want to know that we have any benefit of we are going to hold this tokens for a year or more than year? I am not sure about this but just want to know.

You know holding is still the best practice for crypto cause you can have a quadruple of your investment with time but the only downside side is you can't tell at what time exactly.

Good point, if you believe in the project, just HOLD - you could try day trade but due to the speed and volatility of crypto, the best chance is to hold for the long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

I think it's an interesting project, we paid just to watch the commercials. with the advances in current technology that allows us to use the internet at any time and also use platforms in transport, we can use to got a profit.

I think there is a bit more to just watching the adverts, I think you also need to engage or interact with the advert. I don’t know if that means give it a rating afterwards or simply answer if you liked it or not, but I imagine there is a bit more to it.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Looks interesting. I get paid to watch ads. Blockchain cant get better. That would change my idea of ads. I guess there would be partnerships with transportation and projects looking to advertise through Tachain. Looking out for the use case. I would like to be a part.

Definitely, There's got to be some sort of agreement between the project and transport/company willing to advertise. Unless they plan on doing everything them self though and of which I am sure they don't.

I think they will also be operating or managing their own taxi platform that way they do not have to deal with a third party or conform to their policies that might limit their profitability.

That will be good if they going to do that. Because if they will use some third party it might cause to them some problem like what you said and also they will have fully control to both of it.

exactly, managing their own platform is the best thing for them so that the terms and conditions of the third party won't make doing business hard for them

It is better since they will be able to manage the profit margins and set the right policies the suit the platform however it is going to be a tough job getting as much drivers on board as possible.

Getting more drivers shouldn’t be a problem as long as they get paid. That’s business for them. But determining the requirements for a transport company to be selected is a main consideration. Also I would like to know if individual taxi owners can be a part? That’s the whole point of decentralization I guess. Getting everyone into being a part of the use case.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Will users be rewarded for watching advert on the Tachain app alone, or on every advert on the phone the app is installed?
prinkingle

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.
Guy's I just want to know that we have any benefit of we are going to hold this tokens for a year or more than year? I am not sure about this but just want to know.

It's easy, If you believed on the project you will hold the tokens no matter what happened even it will take a year/s because you trust the project and the people behind it.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

as I understand it, your project is moving in several directions at once. I would like to see a more detailed road map. tell me, the application for android is already running?

I think it’s on iOS not android yet but I could be mistaken they have a pretty good roadmap not sure what else you’d like to see on the roadmap if you have questions maybe check with the team on telegram

based on the roadmap the android app should have been released; it is mentioned the release would be on August. Did they release the app? their telegram announcement channel says nothing.

I am not worried about the delay in releasing android app. But team could have said the reasoning behind the delay. That would help preventing lots of speculations.

You are right, but at the same time we all should know that if the team always stop to attend every question, it can affect the speed of the project development.

Yes but most companies in this day and age have at least one dedicated member of the team that manages communications or social media accounts. Real lack of info or updates does not look good to potential investors.

That's the fact, its of necessity that there is division of labor in order to make things flow in a positive manner, without delegation of responsibilities, the whole system will crumble, so they should get that part right, i checked their twitter page and they seem to be consistent in terms of updates, which is a good thing but i will love to see updates on the android platform
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

I think it's an interesting project, we paid just to watch the commercials. with the advances in current technology that allows us to use the internet at any time and also use platforms in transport, we can use to got a profit.

I think there is a bit more to just watching the adverts, I think you also need to engage or interact with the advert. I don’t know if that means give it a rating afterwards or simply answer if you liked it or not, but I imagine there is a bit more to it.

Oh.. Just getting to know this information. If this is true then it would be by giving it a rating and either asking you if you would want to one day get the product.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

You know holding is still the best practice for crypto cause you can have a quadruple of your investment with time but the only downside side is you can't tell at what time exactly.

Good point, if you believe in the project, just HOLD - you could try day trade but due to the speed and volatility of crypto, the best chance is to hold for the long term
That's really true. I never seen anything about benefits on holding. But I guess we can use this tokens to pay taxi rents?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Another thing I like about this Tachain application is the rating system for taxi drivers and user, its always nice to know people's reputation before dealing with them. Great innovation here Tachain!
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Well regular People like me Hate Advertisements,
But when i get to use them on something like lowering my Taxi bill i'll love that!

When i'm in Taxi navigating the Map watching some ad wont hurt my experience!

however with all that earning and expending tokens while in Taxi, i would really live that if you implement a system where user bill will be lower meanwhile paying the driver its worth!

Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this business developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this business developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

if you check the ANN on the first page you will find a link to the bounty thread.. Like normal.  And yeah, i think being able to earn tokens watching adverts and then spending them on future journies will be fantastic.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

if you check the ANN on the first page you will find a link to the bounty thread.. Like normal.  And yeah, i think being able to earn tokens watching adverts and then spending them on future journies will be fantastic.

that's what i was thinking!
i mean you're in a taxi waiting for your arrival and absolutely got nothing to do, so you can make yourself some money watching a few ads or something!
those ADS could be your only source of entertainment then!

i love the Idea in many ways.
this ANN thread explain the whole process with all math and everything!
Cant wait for this Project in action.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Tachain seems to be a use case with drivers(taxi) that’s within the cities. A lot of time is spent by travelers on plane. Its also a major part of the transportation industry. And it involves mainly guests from other parts who Coming into the cities probably for the first time and would need to know about the firms and products they offer. I presume there would be some partnerships with Airlines across the globe.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Another thing I like about this Tachain application is the rating system for taxi drivers and user, its always nice to know people's reputation before dealing with them. Great innovation here Tachain!

Yes that's great. here in europe this is also possible. you read in the internet which taxi is very good and then order exactly this taxi company. and if that works with Tachain it would be really perfect
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Yes that's great. here in europe this is also possible. you read in the internet which taxi is very good and then order exactly this taxi company. and if that works with Tachain it would be really perfect

The good thing about this as well is that it'll help with future Uber adoption. Tachain shouldnt have to start from scratch building a customer base when I'm sure Uber is working on blockchain applications as well. Some sort of buy out or cooperation between them would be beneficial for both parties

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

I mean this is pretty common practice for most ICO's now, it instils confidence from the community knowing that the team won't be dumping them, but yeah, less tokens in supply usually can have a positive impact on price.

You're right, even though is not always the norm but its of essence that tokens be kept at a minimum supply, aside from the fact that it instills confidence like you stated but it also relates to the principles of a means of exchange, which states that such should be scarce, as that's one of the good qualities of a means of exchange
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

It is very much easy to find the nice taxi company partnerships for TaChain. I am sure that they will be working on that. We will hear such news soon. Fingers crossed.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Blockchain and cryptos are still not matured. Lots of opportunities are there and will come in the near future. We just have to HODL it and look at it at later point in time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: