Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

The project surprised, it is really something new and unusual,I think that a very mutually beneficial platform offers us the team tachain.I think we should participate.It seems to me that they are successful.

That's a very good way of putting it, the Tachain platform and ecosystem will be mutually beneficial for Tachain, app users, drivers and investors! I like how their idea works and I'm looking forward to seeing the app get uploaded to app store and play store.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

in my opinion, I think that this is a very promising and very unique project, which has a very great future.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.

Can someone confirm what airdrop rules have changed please? I was looking forward to this Sad
Well, I do not sure if there are some changes in the rules because I'm not even joining the telegram group. I'll be back here after joining.

Its on the pinned chat on the telegram channel. I think it has to do with signing up on their website. But nothing much. Old users are not obligated to do that though.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

in my opinion, I think that this is a very promising and very unique project, which has a very great future.

yeah, I totally agree with you they have a great concept coupled with a hardworking team. i believe they will excel

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This project looks more unique or beneficial as compare to other platforms. So making the investment here will give you a great opportunity to earn huge profit from it.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 04:43:40 AM by ctrades31

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet
I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.

Did you check with the team on telegram much more likely than here or even twitter that way you can really find out rather than guessing at what’s going on really hope it wasn’t delayed as I wanted to check it out and see how well it functions at this stage
Many users still do not know that the forum is in fact a tool for submitting information, but not a tool for communication. Therefore, developers add on the main page links for communication in instant messengers, for example, in telegram and discord.
That means to you say we have to ask this question on telegram instead of twitter? I mean I'll get exact and proper response on their telegram channel?
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
As people mentioned in a couple pages before it takes time to let Apple verify the app and then it will be available, i think we should have a little more patience.

Right, im sure the team are on the right track on the process of developing their platform. We will just wait for the future updates regarding the application of Apple into this project and hopefully it will work in the crypto community.

Any update on the App release?, i'm having issues visiting there telegram channel, hope to hear some good news about it, i believe once the app is up and running or possibly tested out by the community, there will be a boost in the total outlook of the entire project both in terms of community boost and the issue of attracting partners to the project
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.

Can someone confirm what airdrop rules have changed please? I was looking forward to this Sad
Well, I do not sure if there are some changes in the rules because I'm not even joining the telegram group. I'll be back here after joining.

Its on the pinned chat on the telegram channel. I think it has to do with signing up on their website. But nothing much. Old users are not obligated to do that though.
What exactly is changed in the rules? Is it something significant and does this update somehow affect investors and those who participate in bounty campaigns? I can not see for myself that temporarily there is no access to the telegram.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.

Did you check with the team on telegram much more likely than here or even twitter that way you can really find out rather than guessing at what’s going on really hope it wasn’t delayed as I wanted to check it out and see how well it functions at this stage
Many users still do not know that the forum is in fact a tool for submitting information, but not a tool for communication. Therefore, developers add on the main page links for communication in instant messengers, for example, in telegram and discord.
That means to you say we have to ask this question on telegram instead of twitter? I mean I'll get exact and proper resources on their telegram channel?
Yea ofcourse you can chat directly with the admins and they are very fast responders, or even ask it in the community chat maybe someone has an answer to your question.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

What exactly is changed in the rules? Is it something significant and does this update somehow affect investors and those who participate in bounty campaigns? I can not see for myself that temporarily there is no access to the telegram.

it may just be for marketing projects, I know alot of projects lately seem to make signing up on the website a requirement, so they can then say, we have X amount of users registered for our ICO
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

That means to you say we have to ask this question on telegram instead of twitter? I mean I'll get exact and proper resources on their telegram channel?
Yea ofcourse you can chat directly with the admins and they are very fast responders, or even ask it in the community chat maybe someone has an answer to your question.

That is true, the admin will immidiately respons regarding with your questions about the project and so on. I am pretty sure you can be able to communicate well with the admins because they are all open minded for what you wanted to know. They are all active for what the members needs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

Even how many years or day will past along we do not be worry about it because competitors are always sorrounds everywhere we go. Tachain has a lot of competitors but they are not afraid to achieve to goal of success because it has a lot of supporters and investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward

You're right. These changes are only made to help honest airdrop participants get bigger rewards and to prevent cheating and creating bots. Airdrop participants just have to watch attentively for some more changes there.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Even how many years or day will past along we do not be worry about it because competitors are always sorrounds everywhere we go. Tachain has a lot of competitors but they are not afraid to achieve to goal of success because it has a lot of supporters and investors.

True, competitors will remain competitors but the decision where to invest or support the project is within the people that is why the team should not stop for an idea of an upgrade of the project to make it different from others. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

Well, behind the presence of the competitive project in the crypto community its still need to be given a full support from the community. Even how strong the project is, it will not count if nobody supported that project. Hopefully this project will provide good service to the investors to achieve their goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

Yeah, i think there should be some form of basic KYC for airdrops, so many people multi-account to cheat them and claim the rewards multiple times.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: