Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

I've checked Twitter, Telegram Channel, and Medium, and Tachain has not released any information about launching the app yet. How come?
When I start such a project, I share that with the world. After all, I want as many as possible to use the app.
I do not understand that

Yeah, i was thinking that, i've not seen anything on their social media channels about it, but to be honest they are pretty quiet anyway from what i've seen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

I've checked Twitter, Telegram Channel, and Medium, and Tachain has not released any information about launching the app yet. How come?
When I start such a project, I share that with the world. After all, I want as many as possible to use the app.
I do not understand that

That's true actually, it's very strange!? Maybe they will post about it soon, they should do an article or a video at the very least. Unless the team are super busy with new users and app improvements.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

I do not understand that

That's true actually, it's very strange!? Maybe they will post about it soon, they should do an article or a video at the very least. Unless the team are super busy with new users and app improvements.

I get they're busy but the marketing department should come of with either of the suggestions you've made not keeping us in the dark about the whole process.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

I do not understand that

I get they're busy but the marketing department should come of with either of the suggestions you've made not keeping us in the dark about the whole process.

Good point regardless of what the dev team is doing the marketing team needs to take the time and work on their informing the public delays or not they can really smooth things out by just having a steady stream of news coming out that shows how things are progressing
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

I do not understand that

Good point regardless of what the dev team is doing the marketing team needs to take the time and work on their informing the public delays or not they can really smooth things out by just having a steady stream of news coming out that shows how things are progressing

Yeah I'm sure the core team are working hard on getting everything ready etc but any delays needs to be clearly communicated. The team should want to be seen as transparent and clear up any misunderstandings.
Bcxbit

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

I do not understand that

Yeah I'm sure the core team are working hard on getting everything ready etc but any delays needs to be clearly communicated. The team should want to be seen as transparent and clear up any misunderstandings.
correctly we recommend dev does not delay to provide information about the Tachain, so that more clearly and do not cause misunderstanding, I am sure that dev will do his best to make the project successful. I hope there will be a confirmation as soon as possible on the development project for the smooth passage of the project.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.
you can find the app for ios here . I think that ico is a hidden jewel  Wink

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8   

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

I do not understand that

Agreed this is important not to miss I think we should take it to the team that they should publish on it this is big news. For those that don't know about the app; here it is: https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?

you can start with twitter, facebook or Reddit campaign then move to media there are literally a lot of activity to do you are only limited by your level of engagement with social media platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358

It's a really good bounty, the Tachain bounty has been running for a long time and there are some excellent rewards on offer. The ICO is going to be running for another month or so, there is still plenty of time to make some tokens.

Yep it’s a great chance to get some tokens before the project gets further underway, it’s a good project so getting any of the tokens is worthwhile getting thenfor doing just minor tasks should be a no brainer really

I love tokens but at same time, i don't fancy when are lot are been given away, the new trend is just to get and dump, hardcore investors are not finding this funny and i hope projects will come up with ways to drive there awareness further, other than huge bounty programs, if it should be done, let it be at a minimum level, so that the dumping won't negatively affect the project
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.

Yeah time is now, and u are on the spot here. If you buy in now then ur wife might stop pleasing you once in a while... My fault, I came here in hopes to witness effervescent action with, u know, lots of happenings / goings underway, so now, having seen nothing, how can I recede without leaving a word of descent. Only a single embarrassing OS wallet with a middle finger in it.
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Yeah time is now, and u are on the spot here. If you buy in now then ur wife might stop pleasing you once in a while... My fault, I came here in hopes to witness effervescent action with, u know, lots of happenings / goings underway, so now, having seen nothing, how can I recede without leaving a word of descent. Only a single embarrassing OS wallet with a middle finger in it.

Wait the app is already out on IOS?!  Man that is impressive, I assumed with apples usual delays it wouldn't be out for months, great job by the team then!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Wait the app is already out on IOS?!  Man that is impressive, I assumed with apples usual delays it wouldn't be out for months, great job by the team then!

Yes it is; I was hoping they make a huge buzz about it; I mean it is a great milestone. The android app will be coming soon.

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Yes it is; I was hoping they make a huge buzz about it; I mean it is a great milestone. The android app will be coming soon.

Yeah, i've not seen anything about this apart from on here, I might of missed it through but that's massive news for the project! Can't believe the IOS one is out before android is haha
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 02:10:53 PM by ethtrader16

Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;

I guess signature campaign is require minimum Jr members position to this bounty. Better way you have to join twitter campaign.

What is the reward for the signature campaign; can someone share the bounty details here I am having a hard time navigating BTT; my connection is quite slow.
As mentioned on their above link For Jr Member position have 5 point per week and require minimum 10 post per week.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

I guess signature campaign is require minimum Jr members position to this bounty. Better way you have to join twitter campaign.

What is the reward for the signature campaign; can someone share the bounty details here I am having a hard time navigating BTT; my connection is quite slow.
As per rules they are giving 5 points per week. But exactly not sure in point means how many tokens or amount. I guess they will calculate the stakes/point after ICO.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

It's a really good bounty, the Tachain bounty has been running for a long time and there are some excellent rewards on offer. The ICO is going to be running for another month or so, there is still plenty of time to make some tokens.

Yep it’s a great chance to get some tokens before the project gets further underway, it’s a good project so getting any of the tokens is worthwhile getting thenfor doing just minor tasks should be a no brainer really

I love tokens but at same time, i don't fancy when are lot are been given away, the new trend is just to get and dump, hardcore investors are not finding this funny and i hope projects will come up with ways to drive there awareness further, other than huge bounty programs, if it should be done, let it be at a minimum level, so that the dumping won't negatively affect the project

Bounties are important because it's a useful way of Tachain and other projects getting exposure through their community members spreading the word on different social media platforms.

But sometimes the quality of the bounty posts can be very poor and this might deter other investors, so they need to strike a balance between the team sharing quality posts frequently and also asking their community to share and interact with their content.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

As per rules they are giving 5 points per week. But exactly not sure in point means how many tokens or amount. I guess they will calculate the stakes/point after ICO.

That should be the stakes they are going to give per week. The bounty management will at the end do the necessary calculations and dish out the required amount of tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board

Exactly, I have been refilling all my bags at the moment with the current market prices - TaChain will make a good one at the moment too with the 35% bonus at the moment
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: