Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
fukuroji

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this idea is solving the problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Will it all be all out and set before October 31? I really would love to see the product getting finished before the end of ICO... is there a possibility of the platform being affected by the ETH price?
we can't really deny that how much Market affects a Project! but i'm hoping it'll be recovered by that time and ETH gonna have a bullish run!
However this project accepts multiple currencies to rely on!
and i'm waiting for product launch and how that affects the market!
cant wait for that to spectate that!
HOLD YOUR BREATH PEOPLES!!  😁
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

Any news on the android release? I think it was scheduled for August or that changed? I've dropped my question on telegram too and will be waiting for their reply.

I'm waiting too for the release of the Android app, but still no announcement when Tachain will release the app.

It's beginning to take longer than I expected. I use to think a month after the iOS release we will see the Android version release but obviously that's not the case.

its as if they do not want to release the Android version if not why would it be taking this long to release the first version. they should know a lot of users are using Android as well

no doubt in my mind they're actively developing the android version, its too big of a market to ignore and its also easy enough to develop. We should see a working version in a matter of months
Yeah i agree with you i think it is better that they are taking their time they want it to be perfect on every smartphone that has an Android software.
I understand how must people feel about the Android version not being released but I will urge everyone to be patient with the team, I believe they’re working so hard to make it perfect for the users.

Android is usually only developed as a second. Although there are more Android devices than iOS devices, there is certainly more money in the Apple universe than in Android. But maybe that will change once and then Android users will be served earlier

Its best to always create preferences for users of different platforms, i understand iOS is higher than android in terms of underlying technology but most individuals in and out of the community still use android, so it will be best for the team to get the android app up and running, to give both parties equal opportunity to test the platform

I thought that it is easier to get access to the play store than to the App store, because they are doing more tests for IoS. I wish that the Tachain team give an update for the launch of the Android app.

My thought too but i guess its different from what we thought, if not we must have heard the news about the app launch on android, nevertheless we just have to wait or maybe the market situation is somehow affecting the development of the app, so lets just hold on and since they've gotten the iOS released, the android pp will surely scale through
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that
ChrisRuth

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

I was busy with personal work and could not visit the Tachain project. Looks like I missed lot of updates about Tachain. Can someone share major updates ( if any ) happened during last 3-4 weeks?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.
indeed!
people are too excited about the app release news and they all wanna check how that tastes!
although i'm an android user and cant wait for the android release to happen, even though i hardly doubt it'll be released for everyone before final product release after ICO and sorting out all the Legal issues such as permissions from authoritties and all that!
but we are allowed to hope for it!!  Cheesy
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Yes but there is a bit of a monopoly over the reviews/YouTube market. For example, I have seen that ‘Crypto Love’ guy do reviews for basically all the projects I’m following at the moment. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind him, I would just like to see someone else do some because he’s not really that great.

Many thanks to Coincado , finally I understand the concept of TMARQ and how it creates a concrete liquidity hub where it's users could buy and exchange tokens, even they can earn tokens by watching content ads provided by different advertisers.
Finally , another step in the right direction.

Yeah, there are so many different features of this project that we could focus on. TMARQ is an interesting proposition and it will allow users to buy TCHN for journeys and also allow drivers to trade in their TCHN for fiat.

They also got a plan for an in-built exchange. Featuring some top crypto currencies. Helping users and transporters to easily convert their earnings to other crypto currencies or fiat. I want to know if their would be a kyc needed for withdrawal?

Oh is it not just TCHN? That’s amazing if you can easily convert to other cryptos on the Tachain exchange would be nice to convert earnings to ETH/BTC.

I have never heard of it. Your own Tachain exchange? That could of course be interesting. Depends on how the exchange rates are.
But it will take a long time before it gets this far

Yeah spreads and withdrawal/trading fees need to be taken into consideration, imagine if their exchange became bigger than their actual project!

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?
CharlesFol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that business and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Well, lets just give them sometime, i believe unforeseen circumstances must have been the main reason for the delay but it will be really nice if they can issue out a statement in respect to that,in order to keep the community going and patiently wait for the app, from the demand seen on this thread, its evident that android users are much more than iOS users
Carlson_Ac

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Seems like it's one of the decent project that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this idea is solving the problem.

Fact is for global adoption to take place, the utility of crypto and blockchain project to solve problem is undebated, until this is achieved I don't think we will go too far away from where we are.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Will it all be all out and set before October 31? I really would love to see the product getting finished before the end of ICO... is there a possibility of the platform being affected by the ETH price?
we can't really deny that how much Market affects a Project! but i'm hoping it'll be recovered by that time and ETH gonna have a bullish run!

I think, now the market crippled very strongly affects the projects, the team's opinions, on the decision. there is now a global imbalance in this market, but we also hope that this prolonged phenomenon is temporary and that soon it will come to an end.

Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I think, now the market crippled very strongly affects the projects, the team's opinions, on the decision. there is now a global imbalance in this market, but we also hope that this prolonged phenomenon is temporary and that soon it will come to an end.

Indeed, good and new expectations remain, don't let the team fall too badly to see the current market conditions.
Team Tachain must have a better and more interesting idea so that it can escape the challenges of a difficult market, with more active performance and convincing activities, I think investors will join and participate so that they can achieve their mission.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs
FeiibuuMar

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

Fact is for global adoption to take place, the utility of crypto and blockchain project to solve problem is undebated, until this is achieved I don't think we will go too far away from where we are.

This is what makes it easier for us to engage in activities and transact. Project reviews and development will provide a container that will provide good things for crypto and blockchain. Make crypto more useful than trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: