Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
swamik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Tachain platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Tachain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisGut

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the idea. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the idea. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
That should be the next task.The launch of the tokens on exchanges would allow those not able to get the token during the ICO stage to get one, although at a higher price.  The technology behind the TAChain project would skyrocket the price. So many advertisers would want to make use of the this technology at the low cost TAChain offers. The price would not the dependent on BTC rise or fall but the usecase which is preferable.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Tachain platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

Great to see TaChain has been added to once again another third party ICO reviewer  - the more we get the more exposure which is possible for the project!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

To the developers of TACHAIN project, remember that there are people all over the world who support your project, so always be strong. And work hard to keep up the good work and do not lose your health. You got a great community who believe in this project. Now is the time developers should not be tired. Every project has a step. Development, publicity, sales ... and so much more.

That's right, There's alot of people who are supporting, believeing and trusting the Tachain project. The team will never going to be tired developing this project  Wink.

At your service
SeanW

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Hey, devs. Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it's the easiest and safe method ever.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!

This logic works for trading not for investment. As investors you have to wait patiently to earn handsome profit with less (trading) activities.

Yes to stop the loss you need to take a fast actions on your investments but I also agree that if you're investor you must have an attitude of being patience and strong will person.

well, being an investor means understanding the way investment works and it obvious it usually not rosy sometimes we hit hard rock and other times will get a good soft landing so i believe a good investor will not have much problem

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

To the developers of TACHAIN project, remember that there are people all over the world who support your project, so always be strong. And work hard to keep up the good work and do not lose your health. You got a great community who believe in this project. Now is the time developers should not be tired. Every project has a step. Development, publicity, sales ... and so much more.
That's quite a Support ! That really means a lot for the Team to keep on going and work for the progress!
Its really impossible to do anything without support from communities!
And with our Support Tachain will go Beyond and keep on developing amazing product for us!
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!

This logic works for trading not for investment. As investors you have to wait patiently to earn handsome profit with less (trading) activities.

Yes to stop the loss you need to take a fast actions on your investments but I also agree that if you're investor you must have an attitude of being patience and strong will person.

well, being an investor means understanding the way investment works and it obvious it usually not rosy sometimes we hit hard rock and other times will get a good soft landing so i believe a good investor will not have much problem

Diversification is needed.  Don't put all money in one project or all money at same time.  No matter how good that project is, everything goes down in bear market. So strategic investment is always good.
zaitsu

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

That's what am really concerned about. A word or update from the team concerning the state of things regard the Android version release. I think it is way better than just keeping the community in the dark about it.

Yea, that's precisely what we all want to hear, hopefully we'll get to hear something or perhaps chat with them via telegram, i'm not on their telegram group to ascertain the nature of their response, probably i will do that and seek a response from the team, its of paramount importance that they figure out a way to address the situation  
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

Great to see TaChain has been added to once again another third party ICO reviewer  - the more we get the more exposure which is possible for the project!

Normally any third party review of an ICO is nice to have. But  I never heard about the review website and there are so  many errors in the overview. They have forgotten the team, the white paper... The review is useless.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

Wow, this is a great development. The project needs as much exposure as possible to entice potential 'investors' to it and an ICO review site is a great place.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

Yeah the more the merrier to be fair. It gives the community for faith and confidence if there are more sites and mainly positive reviews
Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.
That's mean no body have started using it? May be tachain know very well in which device it has been installed so they should asked feedback to that user.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

That's what am really concerned about. A word or update from the team concerning the state of things regard the Android version release. I think it is way better than just keeping the community in the dark about it.

Maybe ask in their telegram group, that is probably the easiest way of finding this information. I think someone asked about the Tachain android release a couple of days ago on their and the team got back to them fairly quickly.

Yeah,  telegram channel is best way to get quick update. By the way,  what is the status of ICO?  I heard softcap is already reached? 

If anyone asking this question on telegram and if team responds then please update the information here. I am waiting for the android version.

They are quite responsive on telegram and so far I haven't had any issues getting my inquiries answered; as for the android release we should be looking at it end of this month.

Guys, what is the status of token sale? As I understood currently private sale is going on and pre-sale will start in 21 days. But anyone know, how much tokens they sold in private sale till now?
I think the pre-sale has already started and will still be on for 21 days, i would grab it fast as the 35% bonus will be reduced once the ICO sale starts on 2nd October.

Most project I know of doesn't disclose amount of token sold in private sales. 35% bonus doesn't sound bad i'd be sure to pick up a few
I don't think so 35% bonus is bad offer. Because see fortunately market also down and two major pair BTC & ETH are down. Do in short on your investment you will get bonus and it's like a some kind of discount.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

Normally any third party review of an ICO is nice to have. But  I never heard about the review website and there are so  many errors in the overview. They have forgotten the team, the white paper... The review is useless.

You took the words out of my mouth, review sites are nothing more than an avenue where they seek to get free tokens and dump the next instant, only a few genuine ones exits, how can one believe such a review, its just a cheap means of marketing the site to the project and to the community but its appalling to see that no effort was done on the part of the reviewer
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

Maybe ask in their telegram group, that is probably the easiest way of finding this information. I think someone asked about the Tachain android release a couple of days ago on their and the team got back to them fairly quickly.

Yeah,  telegram channel is best way to get quick update. By the way,  what is the status of ICO?  I heard softcap is already reached? 

Yes they have collected enough investments to hit their soft cap but I think Tachain did this quite some time ago. I will ask he team on telegram  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: