Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.
Yes, absolutely this is the best strategy to attract investors towards the project. Making promotion like this will help the development team to generate more traffic towards the project.

Promoting or advertising will helps a lot in making the project attractive to new investors because they will be curious why many are supporting this project and why it always advertised. I am confident that the number of supporters and investors will increase.
Agree the advertisements are one of the best marketing strategy so far. This tactic is already proven through the years. The comments about advertisements are very active because some already experienced thw good outcome of a good and wonderful marketing strategies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.
Yes, absolutely this is the best strategy to attract investors towards the project. Making promotion like this will help the development team to generate more traffic towards the project.
Promoting or selling the project ideas and concepts are not easy and the best way to introduce this to the public is through promotional offers and advertisements. People are always looking forward to projects that provides generous rewards.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Promoting or advertising will helps a lot in making the project attractive to new investors because they will be curious why many are supporting this project and why it always advertised. I am confident that the number of supporters and investors will increase.

Well obviously more advertising is always better that’s why the marketing and advertising industry is a trillion dollar industry ( random number as I’m lazy to look it up ) people know advertising works and smart companies invest heavily in real advertising
You are absolutely right, the more quality advertisement of the project through its various methods, the more naturally it is better for the project and the wider coverage of the audience will be achieved in a short time.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them
Timeline is very helpful for those who have the hours of stay. Every projects most need to have a good and positive attitude Hopefully the followers will continue to support. Published is not that easy but you need to have good posible good and new photos.

That is true, time is very helpful because it will stay for an hour that might be use in the near future. The teamwill do their best to comply everything. The supporters are granted to be in the good hand.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

Promoting or selling the project ideas and concepts are not easy and the best way to introduce this to the public is through promotional offers and advertisements. People are always looking forward to projects that provides generous rewards.

Their are the best way to promote the project. Once the project is already promoted it will be known and for sure many investors will invest and that is for the bright future as well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Yes, advertisement is the main source of promoting a business in the real market. It is the way to get closer to the clients that are interested in the investment and open minded to acquiring a good profit from the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.

Tachain team did good study of the advertising industry (spending, their interest in digital platforms, etc) and they entered in this taxis based advertising segment.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Well obviously more advertising is always better that’s why the marketing and advertising industry is a trillion dollar industry ( random number as I’m lazy to look it up ) people know advertising works and smart companies invest heavily in real advertising

I don't  know though but I feel the best form of advertising campaign to do with any crypto project is airdrop campaign. It gets your word out there faster and wider than you can think.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

I don't  know though but I feel the best form of advertising campaign to do with any crypto project is airdrop campaign. It gets your word out there faster and wider than you can think.

People certainly flock in masses of hordes for an airdrop campaign. The problem is, however many actually care to look into and invest their time and money into these projects? I feel like so many are just token hunting and couldn't care less about what the project is etc
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

I think i will go with bounty. Airdrop might bring some form of spamming to the project but bounty comes in different forms and this various forms can be used to uniquely pass clear messages to the public.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

People certainly flock in masses of hordes for an airdrop campaign. The problem is, however many actually care to look into and invest their time and money into these projects? I feel like so many are just token hunting and couldn't care less about what the project is etc

Indeed, they are just after a free quick token looking for extra cash, although it still is a useful tool to expand the community for example in twitter or telegram. Certainly brings more people in
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Their are the best way to promote the project. Once the project is already promoted it will be known and for sure many investors will invest and that is for the bright future as well.

ICO project promotion is like art. It takes time. Once done in a good way, it will be appreciated by all. Marketing team is highly responsible for such promotions.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

Indeed, they are just after a free quick token looking for extra cash, although it still is a useful tool to expand the community for example in twitter or telegram. Certainly brings more people in

Airdrops are good for marketing if promotion is done in proper way. It will help in spreading the word about the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I think i will go with bounty. Airdrop might bring some form of spamming to the project but bounty comes in different forms and this various forms can be used to uniquely pass clear messages to the public.

I would honestly go for a different type the one that get people searching and actually involved with the project like daily quizzes; or maybe a draw for a the best tweet or most retweeted tweet? something that gets people engaged.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:49:20 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 09:49:57 AM by cryptossi

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.

It’s a great idea and it works when some of the revenue goes back to the users. I know this sounds counter-intuitive because Tachain’s overall revenue is affected and most of the time when we invest in a company you want them to maximise profits, but sharing revenue via rewards encourages more users to sign up and it creates its own ecosystem, with drivers and passengers all working towards earning tokens.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

It’s a great idea and it works when some of the revenue goes back to the users. I know this sounds counter-intuitive because Tachain’s overall revenue is affected and most of the time when we invest in a company you want them to maximise profits, but sharing revenue via rewards encourages more users to sign up and it creates its own ecosystem, with drivers and passengers all working towards earning tokens.

Agree, this rewards strategy will encourage users to watch ads and here it will be win win situation for everyone. Ads publisher, Tachain, user, everyone.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Absolutely. If I have a chance to earn then it incentivizes me a lot more, to not only use that product, but to invest and also to help spread the word. The fraction of profits that Tachain give back wouldnt hurt them in the long run as they'll make that back easily in investments
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I've just read an exciting article in Tachain's Medium about improving targeting in advertising with the help of Artificial Intelligence.

They write about really interesting ideas for new technologies in advertising. For example, they describe the experiment with the installation of the interactive billboard at a busy Japanese highway. The camera on top of the billboard was recognizing the type of every machine approaching the billboard and the billboard was showing different adverts for every kind of them - an ad for a golfing club for a luxury car, ad for family entertainment park for a budget family cars, etc. Funny experience, you can read more by following the link to that article.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: