Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

I just got a mail from Tachain. For every friend who signs up via a Ref-Link, you get now 200 TCHN
Sounds like easy earned tokens :-)

Not bad for anyone out there but it would be nice if they put extra incentives for any referral who buys token through ones link, it will inspire much more hard work to get people to share their links especially when they get rewarded in ETh or Btc

Not a bad idea rewarding both sides of the referral is a great way to get people to use the link and for people to share the link but you’d need to be careful of fraud

as it is they need every form of strategies they can conjure up because the market is not in good shape a lot of investors are not willing to make any investment except it very good which i believe tachain can deliver

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

The Tachain project uses so many cool new technologies in their project, some of these include machine learning, big data, AI and lots of different blockchain tech such as smart contracts. It's a very futuristic project and implements the technologies in many different ways.

That sounds really good, and I'm sure they have great ideas. But basically, it's all about something very simple: get people to look at ads. And in times when we are flooded with information and especially with advertising, this could be harder than expected. Even if they pay us like Tachain

Well, it can be overwhelming when the adverts starts flooding in but i believe they must have gotten that aspect covered in terms of how to address such situation, after all, that's the basis of the project and such should be their priority, means of ensuring that the right adverts gets to the right person is all that matters for them to start gaining some trust from users
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 09:35:46 AM by faulerwilli

I just got a mail from Tachain. For every friend who signs up via a Ref-Link, you get now 200 TCHN

Not bad for anyone out there but it would be nice if they put extra incentives for any referral who buys token through ones link, it will inspire much more hard work to get people to share their links especially when they get rewarded in ETh or Btc

Not a bad idea rewarding both sides of the referral is a great way to get people to use the link and for people to share the link but you’d need to be careful of fraud

as it is they need every form of strategies they can conjure up because the market is not in good shape a lot of investors are not willing to make any investment except it very good which i believe tachain can deliver

Let's see how that affects. We all know how "popular" ref-links are. Who of us has ever participated in an invitation link to an ICO? i think that's below 3%
But if we reach many people with the links, 3% can be very much

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

Hey. I want to know what your plans for expanding your business. Do you plan to open a business in Russia? It would be great for our country.
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Does anyone here have LedgerDex and would like to buy TCHN? I am selling my TCHN tokens due to changing life circumstances. I invested money in Tachain during the Presale. I am offering a discount of 50%.
If anyone here is interested, I could put a sell order via LedgerDex. That way, both sides are safe.

Dave

I've already accumulated my own. If you are in a hurry to sell did you consider selling it through a Philippines forum? given they will start operating in Manila. I am guessing there might be an interest?

That's true. For the fact that it will be at a cheap selling rate also many will show interest in purchasing the tokens. I hope this buyers sees your message and take heed.

This is not good market,  so I understand conditions of few people who invested for quick return and now stuck. I hope he will find buyer how offer him /her good price.

I think he could hodl longer and see what updates are in line he might be able to sell then; Now many are on hodl state waiting for the bull run. Again I think the Philippines community might be a good place to look.

From the way he sounded, I seems he is trying to sell outside his will. Like something or situation is making him go against his will of holding to sell off cheap.

He seems to be desperate for the cash. Maybe he has to deal with an emergency and he doesn't have any cash or finances with him.

Yes, kind of. It's not an emergency, but I need to get a dental procedure done as soon as possible due to a sports accident. The offer is still standing...
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

Does anyone here have LedgerDex and would like to buy TCHN? I am selling my TCHN tokens due to changing life circumstances. I invested money in Tachain during the Presale. I am offering a discount of 50%.
If anyone here is interested, I could put a sell order via LedgerDex. That way, both sides are safe.

Dave
That's a Sad Decision that you're leaving a Chance for perfect Future with great profit!
But it sure seems like you have some sad things going on and possibly you're walking outside of crypto!
But if you hold for just 2 months more you'll sure get a great Profit!   
DaveTeller1977

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Dave
That's a Sad Decision that you're leaving a Chance for perfect Future with great profit!
But it sure seems like you have some sad things going on and possibly you're walking outside of crypto!
But if you hold for just 2 months more you'll sure get a great Profit!   

Hello CrypticBabe. I do not question that. However, health is the most important thing in life...
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Dave

I've already accumulated my own. If you are in a hurry to sell did you consider selling it through a Philippines forum? given they will start operating in Manila. I am guessing there might be an interest?

That's true. For the fact that it will be at a cheap selling rate also many will show interest in purchasing the tokens. I hope this buyers sees your message and take heed.

This is not good market,  so I understand conditions of few people who invested for quick return and now stuck. I hope he will find buyer how offer him /her good price.

I think he could hodl longer and see what updates are in line he might be able to sell then; Now many are on hodl state waiting for the bull run. Again I think the Philippines community might be a good place to look.

From the way he sounded, I seems he is trying to sell outside his will. Like something or situation is making him go against his will of holding to sell off cheap.

I read something that really makes me confused here. Someone said how it's really possible he can sell some tachain because it's locked even you bought it on ICO? Or I missed some details? Kindly someone enlighten me about it.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Dave

I read something that really makes me confused here. Someone said how it's really possible he can sell some tachain because it's locked even you bought it on ICO? Or I missed some details? Kindly someone enlighten me about it.

I guess that is just someone trying to scam you or something; I don't think the tokens are unlocked and I don't think he can sell? unless he has an arrangement with the team. To my knowledge the tokens are locked and can't be sold yet.

DaveTeller1977

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Dave

I guess that is just someone trying to scam you or something; I don't think the tokens are unlocked and I don't think he can sell? unless he has an arrangement with the team. To my knowledge the tokens are locked and can't be sold yet.

I am not trying to scam anyone. If a reputable member of this forum wants to buy my tokens, I am ready to go first.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Yeah Tachain is one of the few projects who already have a working MVP and i think that is a big thing, once they release their Android app they will surely get more investors in.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

Congratulation!
Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 4.1 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

4.1 out 5 is good rating but I don't understand why team member showing Unverified status there (Team Member 0.00%)?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

Dave

I am not trying to scam anyone. If a reputable member of this forum wants to buy my tokens, I am ready to go first.

Bro, but really, why not contact the admins in the telegram group and explain things to them? You've been here for weeks with no positive response. Why not try this approach if you really need this badly?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

The Tachain project uses so many cool new technologies in their project, some of these include machine learning, big data, AI and lots of different blockchain tech such as smart contracts. It's a very futuristic project and implements the technologies in many different ways.

That sounds really good, and I'm sure they have great ideas. But basically, it's all about something very simple: get people to look at ads. And in times when we are flooded with information and especially with advertising, this could be harder than expected. Even if they pay us like Tachain

Well, it can be overwhelming when the adverts starts flooding in but i believe they must have gotten that aspect covered in terms of how to address such situation, after all, that's the basis of the project and such should be their priority, means of ensuring that the right adverts gets to the right person is all that matters for them to start gaining some trust from users

Yh. It’ll be different with Targeted adverts coupled with all theee other tech to streamline ads we get. They’ll need users data, to be more effective.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Dave

Bro, but really, why not contact the admins in the telegram group and explain things to them? You've been here for weeks with no positive response. Why not try this approach if you really need this badly?

I agree. You can try getting in touch with the admins and see if they can be able to help you with a better deal. That would be really better for you.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

TaChain is one of the most promising Project i have came across this year!
so watching it getting good ICO score always impressed me!
even though 4.1 out of 5 is really GOOD SCORE but i was expecting little higher!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

even though 4.1 out of 5 is really GOOD SCORE but i was expecting little higher!

I have seen this website across some thread today listing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

4.1 out 5 is good rating but I don't understand why team member showing Unverified status there (Team Member 0.00%)?
Why the team information is missing from here? Why team members status are showing unverified?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have seen this website across some thread today listing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.

That's precisely the point and i didn't bother checking up on the site because its just to get traffic from here and other channels and they start selling their services for tokens or ethereum without proper investigation on the started project, no offence to the owner but its laughable, integrity needs to be built first
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

look at his posting history, he posted this 12 times today.
We should simply ignore such contributions and not spread them by quotes
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: