Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

I went on their Twitter and saw that there was no update about the project a long time, is the team busy with something? i think they should try to show the community that it is going good.

I believe it was stated here that the team is actually cooking up something that will delivered by November, that's when they plan the release of the android app if i'm not mistaken,so we just have to wait and see what they have to dish out to the community, between, has anyone gotten any update from their telegram group?, i believe something may have been dropped 

It may be that they finally release the Android app in November. But why, the service does not start until 2019? The apps can not be used yet. Or did I miss something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I went on their Twitter and saw that there was no update about the project a long time, is the team busy with something? i think they should try to show the community that it is going good.

I believe it was stated here that the team is actually cooking up something that will delivered by November, that's when they plan the release of the android app if i'm not mistaken,so we just have to wait and see what they have to dish out to the community, between, has anyone gotten any update from their telegram group?, i believe something may have been dropped 

It may be that they finally release the Android app in November. But why, the service does not start until 2019? The apps can not be used yet. Or did I miss something?

You’re right. App would be released first in anticipation of the full project release. They should do a big testing on the app, first by a recommended third party , then by users.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

Any information available regarding token sold till date now? And public sale is going on but no token sale progress bar available at site.

I think they are engaging in some marketing low key in the background.. Really it was Tachain I began seeing some innovative marketing for the first time since I've been acquainted with tokens and blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

There is an Halloween sales contest running currently in the sales
Information are right there in the telegram group
right now there is an insane amount of rewards for investors purchasing now, you may want to check out the group for more information

thanks for this information, i would have missed this contest. In my telegram app it is currently very confusing, I have to finally clear out a few projects there :-)

same thing here, my telegram is completely clogged with different cryptocurrency project i have to clean it up a bit

Hint use the pin for projects you actually care about, i pin all the projects i want to check daily, and the rest just get ignored down below lol, that's how i've been dealing with it at least that way i can talk to the teams for the groups that matter.

Aha, so we have chance to win Tachain tokens? Thanks for giving information here. I will check the telegram channel for more details.
I missed out on this information,  I will check with one of the admins for a detailed response. I just I don’t miss out on this opportunity.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Hey. I want to know what your plans for expanding your business. Do you plan to open a business in Russia? It would be great for our country.

for now, the Philippines is their major target i believe as time goes on they will expand to other countries and i expect Russia to be a very good choice

Yep, I can't really wait for their launching here. I know this will really going to be good because it's popular here the Cab services by just using your smartphone you can easily go anywhere you want to go  Grin.

Lol, having you on this thread is truly a blessing as we can get a first hand feedback about the operations over there in Manila, Philippines.
Yeah, I am also waiting for feedback. Because iOS app is already launched and I guess people can start book cabs by using that app.
well they need govt/authorities permission to start their service anywhere! then getting verified Driver and all that stuff makes it harder then it seems!
so wait a few days more from them to see the outcome!

It's not long until the Android app is released as well. I believe the team said it would be launched in November. This will be big news because Android is the most common operating system for smartphones in The Philippines which is Tachain's pilot location.

That's good to hear, November is around the corner and it will be great to have a glimpse of what the platform will look like, its been a long time coming and i hope to see good reviews emanate after the launch of the android app and yea, the majority are the android users, even though the iOS users are rated as the highly esteemed but a bunch of reviews will surely come out after the launch

Yeah fingers crossed man I'm surprised we haven't seen any app walkthrough videos yet. If it was my project I would have done something like this immediately after the iOS app launch.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Any information available regarding token sold till date now? And public sale is going on but no token sale progress bar available at site.

I think they are engaging in some marketing low key in the background.. Really it was Tachain I began seeing some innovative marketing for the first time since I've been acquainted with tokens and blockchain

I think it’s smart that their main focus is on the product they seem determined to build up the actual product and platform above all else which is what investors should want to see
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Yeah fingers crossed man I'm surprised we haven't seen any app walkthrough videos yet. If it was my project I would have done something like this immediately after the iOS app launch.

is there anything to see? What can you do with the app, if the project has not yet started? Or can we at least call a taxi with it?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

is there anything to see? What can you do with the app, if the project has not yet started? Or can we at least call a taxi with it?

I know a lot of people have been asking that but most of us aren’t in a supported area so can’t actually play with the app to see how it works currently beyond downloading and opening or so that’s what I’ve heard
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

I know a lot of people have been asking that but most of us aren’t in a supported area so can’t actually play with the app to see how it works currently beyond downloading and opening or so that’s what I’ve heard

Exactly! I want to see how users in supported countries actually get to use the Tachain Transportal app. If you are not from a supported country you are very limited in what you can do.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 12:12:32 AM by Cnote112

Exactly! I want to see how users in supported countries actually get to use the Tachain Transportal app. If you are not from a supported country you are very limited in what you can do.

I take it in time we'll all get to know how the app works as Tachaia moves forward and gets fully developed.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

Chances are as more areas come online and word of mouth in those countries spreads their is more chance for us to start hearing reviews from real onsite users
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Indeed, maybe the Tachain team is preparing the launch in Manila. According to the Roadmap, they wanna start with the first taxis in October. I hope we will hear an update soon.

It's already end of October now. I don't think taxi services launch will be in October now. It will be moved to November?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

Hey. I want to know what your plans for expanding your business. Do you plan to open a business in Russia? It would be great for our country.

for now, the Philippines is their major target i believe as time goes on they will expand to other countries and i expect Russia to be a very good choice

Yep, I can't really wait for their launching here. I know this will really going to be good because it's popular here the Cab services by just using your smartphone you can easily go anywhere you want to go  Grin.
You're gonna have the First taste staying ahead of us!
Please do make some video review of your experience using the service and the App as well! 

Yeah! I will going to try their services right away once they fully operational here in our country. As of now I'm looking forward to see first their android version app.

yeah, i wish i stay in that region i would really want to try their service out would be really interesting to see what they have done so far

Me too, I really can't wait see what they can really offer or what they can really do to become successful on their first region where they will going to launch their services.

At your service
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

Indeed, maybe the Tachain team is preparing the launch in Manila. According to the Roadmap, they wanna start with the first taxis in October. I hope we will hear an update soon.

I've checked with them Manila is the first to launch from. The taxis they have signed are legit and officially registered as well. they do not allow non-authorized drivers to join. Their operations will not be bound to Manila it would be across the country.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Even though team is busy, they should not take tweeter, FB or any social media related marketing lightly. If people see no latest updates from project team, it doee not look good.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

It's already end of October now. I don't think taxi services launch will be in October now. It will be moved to November?
Most likely, the taxi service will be launched in November, because if we see that there are still no signs to launch, the most important thing is to leave it all to the project team. We have to trust this project team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Not quite sure but we need to wait till the stated period to find out more, a lot is happening in the blockchain industry at the moment and it will be nice for tachain to go with the flow of things, the expectations of 2019 is pretty high and it will be nice to see this brand put a lot of things in place before things start moving up to speed
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

There is a possibility that the team gives us a video about the app, it should be a good idea to release that video with the release of the Android app too.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: