Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.

How is this similar to Bitconnect? Utter garbage. I agree 'no risk' is a poor statement to make and it is very misleading to new investors. However, comparing it to Bitconnect is very poor form, they share no similarities apart from they are cryptocurrencies. You can't tar all projects with the same brush just because you were burnt once.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

That's right. A weekly updates will be a good idea but the only thing now is it can easy throw the public in tensed moment   should in case there is a very stagnant sales period
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

That's right. A weekly updates will be a good idea but the only thing now is it can easy throw the public in tensed moment   should in case there is a very stagnant sales period

Weekly updates are a brilliant way to keep investors and followers up to date on the latest happenings of the Tachain marketing and development team. Tachain do post regularly on Medium, however, the focus of these articles are orientated around the general topic of cryptocurrency and the current state of the markets.

Nevertheless, I would highly recommend visiting the Tachain blog and taking a look at their recent posts, the last article was shared on 02/11 about 'How Blockchain Can Transform The Future Of Entertainment': https://medium.com/@tachain

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

The fact is crypto as a whole may be low valuation right now, but the stability of it and it's future is pretty much solidified lately, the fact it's maintained these levels even through the intense selloffs is super impressive and i think any company like tachain should be excited for what this means for the future.

Yes the future of the blockchain is a guarantee and a good thing for the world, it's going to take time but it's safe to know it's going to still be here for a long time. I would say congratulations for the very few of us who are currently in the system already it's going to be huge for us in the future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

I think that theirs a lot of ways that something like tachain will be able to innovate the market, I mean the idea of micropayments for things we do is the future i think, something like BAT or advertising by micropayment is something that would have never been popular without crypto
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

you are right my friend,, a weekly updates will be good for this project,,
but,, i think its better if you joined their telegram group, maybe a lot of informations about tachain coming to their telegram group

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

Telegrams often have a lot of interactivity, so news can often be lost, so I think new news should be incorporated into blogs that will be more convenient for followers.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

This is a great suggestion. I think it would help both the team and the community as well. I think for now you have to constantly be in Telegram to get the updates and in many cases one missed the updates because of the many activity going on with many groups in the list.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

Yeah, I think the registration is still maintenance or developments. But I hope sooner or later we can try their apps. For now let's wait for more updates about them.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Telegrams often have a lot of interactivity, so news can often be lost, so I think new news should be incorporated into blogs that will be more convenient for followers.

Yep. That's right. Blogs are good for posting news but also the telegram pin post feature can also make this a lot easy in terms of news getting lost. A combination of both will be fine.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates

I think the weekly update will come in after they have raised the required funds needed and have moved their focused solely on implementing the project, bringing it to reality.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Even though we don't see update from team weekly basis, I am sure they are working on this project to make it successful one.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Even though we don't see update from team weekly basis, I am sure they are working on this project to make it successful one.
I'm looking forward to the Android App release of TaChain!
They are busy on that and that could be the reason for team not updating stuff not and then!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HLTdbJf.png

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.
This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?

Yes there is a registration process. You have to put your mobile number and I think it must be a number from the Philippines or the US. I tried to register, but wasn‘t able to complete the registration.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Yes there is a registration process. You have to put your mobile number and I think it must be a number from the Philippines or the US. I tried to register, but wasn‘t able to complete the registration.
That's great. But anyone have idea that when they will allows registration from more countries?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

I see you have already tried to use the app, it is a good thing that the app is already available and I believe the team will work to fix whatever bug there is.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: