Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

I think that theirs a lot of ways that something like tachain will be able to innovate the market, I mean the idea of micropayments for things we do is the future i think, something like BAT or advertising by micropayment is something that would have never been popular without crypto

I saw a superior argument in article on Twitter where a crypto influencer pointed out that BAT may not be truly decentralized as they claim to be, but then again for the future of advertisement and publishing it is almost certain that concept like Tachain is here to stay

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.

How is this similar to Bitconnect? Utter garbage. I agree 'no risk' is a poor statement to make and it is very misleading to new investors. However, comparing it to Bitconnect is very poor form, they share no similarities apart from they are cryptocurrencies. You can't tar all projects with the same brush just because you were burnt once.

I believe that user is yet to read through the whitepaper of the project. I really will love to hear his analysis of the similarities between both project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates

Updates are really necessary as it creates reassurance to the project and to the brand as a whole, it may not be frequent but a process whereby they can dish out updates bi-weekly will be good, like the top priority ones can be done that way while they flood their pages with articles related to the blockchain industry, such is really necessary 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

That's great. But anyone have idea that when they will allows registration from more countries?

that will take a long time. They start only in January on the Philippines and then sometime a start in the US is planned. As far as I remember, Europe is on the roadmap for 2020, but I'm not sure about that at the moment
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

It would be great to see TAChain in Europe. The project would make advertising easy and appreciated.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

Yeah, I think the registration is still maintenance or developments. But I hope sooner or later we can try their apps. For now let's wait for more updates about them.

Where you able to pass the registration page?
What is the use of the sms and the features you mentioned? for the signup process? It would be interesting ot see what goes behind the registration.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.
This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?
yeah they released the IOS app pretty earlier but still android app is under development as they found some kind of bug over there!
however i dont think they're server is online or not! thats why its not operational now!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

They need to be a bit more visual in the APP to instill why theirs things like the registration page sticking they really can't afford to have people install it try it for a second fail to register and forget about it, they need to make sure if theirs an error or failure that the user is really informed why it happened so they cna fix it or understand it to avoid any poor reviews.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

I think that theirs a lot of ways that something like tachain will be able to innovate the market, I mean the idea of micropayments for things we do is the future i think, something like BAT or advertising by micropayment is something that would have never been popular without crypto

I saw a superior argument in article on Twitter where a crypto influencer pointed out that BAT may not be truly decentralized as they claim to be, but then again for the future of advertisement and publishing it is almost certain that concept like Tachain is here to stay

one of the beautiful thing about tachain is that their service is tied to other services such as transportation i see them seizing a good chunk of the market as time goes on

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

one of the beautiful thing about tachain is that their service is tied to other services such as transportation i see them seizing a good chunk of the market as time goes on

Exactly, also this will create a much-needed demand for TCHN as it is also a medium payment within the Tachain ecosystem
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.
This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?

We tried so many times to register but it's  always refreshing maybe still not available since the project not started yet. They will start here in philippines  Cheesy

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Important Announcement!

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.

How is this similar to Bitconnect? Utter garbage. I agree 'no risk' is a poor statement to make and it is very misleading to new investors. However, comparing it to Bitconnect is very poor form, they share no similarities apart from they are cryptocurrencies. You can't tar all projects with the same brush just because you were burnt once.

I believe that user is yet to read through the whitepaper of the project. I really will love to hear his analysis of the similarities between both project.

It just shows a whole lot of incompetence on his part, I have no qualms with people making educated comments or posting criticism. But to compare Tachain to Bitconnect is a low blow.

em777

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

Important Announcement!

It just shows a whole lot of incompetence on his part, I have no qualms with people making educated comments or posting criticism. But to compare Tachain to Bitconnect is a low blow.

woah, bro easy yeah i believe tachain is far better than Bitconnect but you have to consider the fact that everybody at least is entitled to their own opinion so allow him to do the comparison i believe he will find reasons why tachain is better

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

We tried so many times to register but it's  always refreshing maybe still not available since the project not started yet. They will start here in philippines  Cheesy

Is the app an MVP or a fully-functioning mobile app that people can sign up to? The information around the release was a little bit vague. Fair enough if it is only a demo but they should have added some more features for users to test.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

I won't be surprised if tachain later moved into other parts of the market too. They can easily incorporate into other sectors if they are successful with the transportation sector.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

Is the app an MVP or a fully-functioning mobile app that people can sign up to? The information around the release was a little bit vague. Fair enough if it is only a demo but they should have added some more features for users to test.

We didn't see because we can't sign up on the app. I think it's not a demo app for their project right? Because if it's really a demo I think we need to wait more for full functional app.

At your service
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

They need to be a bit more visual in the APP to instill why theirs things like the registration page sticking they really can't afford to have people install it try it for a second fail to register and forget about it, they need to make sure if theirs an error or failure that the user is really informed why it happened so they cna fix it or understand it to avoid any poor reviews.

Is a very big problem when they do not test before starting such problems often arise. Imagine what could happen to those who have already registered but received nothing. Because of some kind of error in the database during registration, many who are interested in the project will leave a bad review.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

It would be great to see TAChain in Europe. The project would make advertising easy and appreciated.

Europe is a center of attraction for many things. I believe Tachain too will find a way of settling in for wide adoption by the Europeans. Come 2020, we will know better for sure.
em777

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Europe is a center of attraction for many things. I believe Tachain too will find a way of settling in for wide adoption by the Europeans. Come 2020, we will know better for sure.

Yeah, but I would advise the team to focus on making sure they achieve their goals before considering spreading their presence and like you said Europe will make a great option

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: