Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

It would be great to see TAChain in Europe. The project would make advertising easy and appreciated.

Europe is a center of attraction for many things. I believe Tachain too will find a way of settling in for wide adoption by the Europeans. Come 2020, we will know better for sure.

Yeah, but I would advise the team to focus on making sure they achieve their goals before considering spreading their presence and like you said Europe will make a great option

I agree, But based on my experienced and monitoring the team they are really hard working and doing a lot of developments for the project. Sooner or later getting to Europe will be easier to them.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

It would be great to see TAChain in Europe. The project would make advertising easy and appreciated.

Europe is a center of attraction for many things. I believe Tachain too will find a way of settling in for wide adoption by the Europeans. Come 2020, we will know better for sure.

Yeah, but I would advise the team to focus on making sure they achieve their goals before considering spreading their presence and like you said Europe will make a great option

I agree, But based on my experienced and monitoring the team they are really hard working and doing a lot of developments for the project. Sooner or later getting to Europe will be easier to them.

I don't think team would want to open business in other countries until Philippine business starts. I don't see any information now when first service will start.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

I don't think team would want to open business in other countries until Philippine business starts. I don't see any information now when first service will start.

This is exactly what I think, expanding is great but they definitely have to start and conquer the Philippines before thinking of expanding. The adoption in Philippines is key to the success of this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.

This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?

We tried so many times to register but it's  always refreshing maybe still not available since the project not started yet. They will start here in philippines  Cheesy

Is the app an MVP or a fully-functioning mobile app that people can sign up to? The information around the release was a little bit vague. Fair enough if it is only a demo but they should have added some more features for users to test.

We didn't see because we can't sign up on the app. I think it's not a demo app for their project right? Because if it's really a demo I think we need to wait more for full functional app.

Oh okay; thank you for filling up in and dedicating the time to actually try it out. we've been meaning for someone to check it out....did you inform the team of the bug?

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.

This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?

We tried so many times to register but it's  always refreshing maybe still not available since the project not started yet. They will start here in philippines  Cheesy

Is the app an MVP or a fully-functioning mobile app that people can sign up to? The information around the release was a little bit vague. Fair enough if it is only a demo but they should have added some more features for users to test.

We didn't see because we can't sign up on the app. I think it's not a demo app for their project right? Because if it's really a demo I think we need to wait more for full functional app.

Oh okay; thank you for filling up in and dedicating the time to actually try it out. we've been meaning for someone to check it out....did you inform the team of the bug?

Most of the information is missing from tachain team regarding app. No video or tutorial which tells us how to use it.  No space where users can write review.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Tachain is an advertising application associated with transportation. Why did you choose the transportation sector to match the ads? In the future, will the project continue to improve technology to advertise in other areas

They’ll have to start somewhere. Taxi and trains are used by most people daily. And it’s easy to pay up with tokens using TAChaiin. Hopefully when it works out with transport, they can try out another. I’ll like to know what industry you’ll like to see TAChain advert next 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

They will have to be successful in one region before they will move to other part. I hope they get recognised fast and gain control over the Philippines transport and advertising sector.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

They need to be a bit more visual in the APP to instill why theirs things like the registration page sticking they really can't afford to have people install it try it for a second fail to register and forget about it, they need to make sure if theirs an error or failure that the user is really informed why it happened so they cna fix it or understand it to avoid any poor reviews.

That's the fact, as the popular saying goes, first impression matters, so they need to get their act together and ensure that such doesn't happen, one thing is to get users to your page, another is to get them to use your product and in this case, their app, so they should ensure that the purpose of the users coming into their app page is achieved
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

They will have to be successful in one region before they will move to other part. I hope they get recognised fast and gain control over the Philippines transport and advertising sector.

It wouldn't be a smart play if they set out to get launched in other region, they should master their craft first before moving forward.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

It wouldn't be a smart play if they set out to get launched in other region, they should master their craft first before moving forward.

Exactly.  They will learn from their Philippine business once it's operational. And then they can start expanding business to other parts of the world.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

💲🔒We are excited to announce our new zero risk investment option to provide maximum security for our investors! 🔒💲

• The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

Is it just me? But I can't seem to understand this statements
I really can't find what Tachain is aimed at achieving here or selling
Do they want to carry out an investment program?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

💲🔒We are excited to announce our new zero risk investment option to provide maximum security for our investors! 🔒💲

Very little information to understand what they want to say here.  Zero risk investment means what and what needs to be done for the same.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Very little information to understand what they want to say here.  Zero risk investment means what and what needs to be done for the same.
Well we need a Detailed Article for understanding this  whole thing! Thats some incomplete information to understand the whole thing!   
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

I don't get it either, I would advise they do this in a more proper manner by either giving us full details in an article or a normal post explaining exactly what it means.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

I don't get it either, I would advise they do this in a more proper manner by either giving us full details in an article or a normal post explaining exactly what it means.

I agree, to post only the phrases is not a proper manner. I think we need more details about this and I ask again for an AMA session or something like that.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I agree, to post only the phrases is not a proper manner. I think we need more details about this and I ask again for an AMA session or something like that.

It will be nice to see a good hand handling this channel, the above are just phrases without proper dissemination of information which is critical, without communication, the community will be lost or probably miss out on important updates, like this one dropped looks important but no proper knowledge as to what it is all about was given
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

well i want to believe they are coming up with a good article that will explain everything that the community needs to know as well as the investors  Grin Grin Grin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

I think the idea of doing more AMA's is a great way for the team to put to rest a lot of the questions especially since the hints about airline usage of the platform, i think an AMA once the teams ready would be the best way to assure that they get to answer all the nagging questions
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

well i want to believe they are coming up with a good article that will explain everything that the community needs to know as well as the investors  Grin Grin Grin

I should ask them in Telegram of the updates. At what stage is the sale in now. I tink the presale is over by now right? is the site updated?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Tachain is an advertising application associated with transportation. Why did you choose the transportation sector to match the ads? In the future, will the project continue to improve technology to advertise in other areas

They’ll have to start somewhere. Taxi and trains are used by most people daily. And it’s easy to pay up with tokens using TAChaiin. Hopefully when it works out with transport, they can try out another. I’ll like to know what industry you’ll like to see TAChain advert next 

I don't know if that will be a good move though because I specifically believe their niche is centered around transportation. Going into another industry might be difficult.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: