Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

Sometimes I feel most people don't really know how to use bitcointalk.org to disseminate information
This may apply for Tachain handler too, like inputting images can be quite tasking, for instance I've seen a good part of the promotion on telegram, I think you'll need to visit the telegram group to learn more of the promotion

This is true but I don't think that should be an excuse be an excuse because everyone has their favorite medium for getting information. For the project to open Bitcointalk account, they have to try as much as possible to update the community that prefers Bitcointalk as a medium of promotion to Telegram.

Speaking of Bitcointalk I think the important bit is that it is mandated by exchanges. I am not how what do they use it for though. Also I think bitcointalk stands among the other channels in it being a host for ANNs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

I think the idea of doing more AMA's is a great way for the team to put to rest a lot of the questions especially since the hints about airline usage of the platform, i think an AMA once the teams ready would be the best way to assure that they get to answer all the nagging questions

are AMAs planned? Have not seen any plans about that and I have some questions. Especially concerning the many "potential partners" :-)

yeah, same here AMA would be a very great event from the team i don't know whether they are considering it, i urge them to really give it a thought

Not yet to my knowledge but I know most projects like this tend to have them later in their ico wish they would do one earlier as it would be a good opportunity to grab new investors
Lot of the questions public want to ask to tachain about partnerships or future partners. Why they are not planning any Q & A session?
Then why don't you join their telegram channel? Admin will reply to your each and every question whatever you will ask about Tachain.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

I think the idea of doing more AMA's is a great way for the team to put to rest a lot of the questions especially since the hints about airline usage of the platform, i think an AMA once the teams ready would be the best way to assure that they get to answer all the nagging questions

are AMAs planned? Have not seen any plans about that and I have some questions. Especially concerning the many "potential partners" :-)

yeah, same here AMA would be a very great event from the team i don't know whether they are considering it, i urge them to really give it a thought

Not yet to my knowledge but I know most projects like this tend to have them later in their ico wish they would do one earlier as it would be a good opportunity to grab new investors
Lot of the questions public want to ask to tachain about partnerships or future partners. Why they are not planning any Q & A session?
Then why don't you join their telegram channel? Admin will reply to your each and every question whatever you will ask about Tachain.

Telegram admin will answer almost immediately but I also wonder why the admin here don't also give us answers to questions or queries posted here?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Telegram admin will answer almost immediately but I also wonder why the admin here don't also give us answers to questions or queries posted here?
That's true, I guess at least one person from the admin should be dedicated for give answer on this thread. So many people still not using telegram and they are visiting here only.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

Here is an essential part of the community and it will be absurd for them not to look into this section, no offence to anyone but that's a fact that they should look into and create ways to feed the community with the essential ingredients for them to grow and also play their part in ensuring the continuous progress of the brand
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Here is an essential part of the community and it will be absurd for them not to look into this section, no offence to anyone but that's a fact that they should look into and create ways to feed the community with the essential ingredients for them to grow and also play their part in ensuring the continuous progress of the brand
They're usually active here, don't the reason lapses, hope they return to their good ways.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

They're usually active here, don't the reason lapses, hope they return to their good ways.

Yeah, they were active some time ago, but the last weeks only comments about possible partnerships and no substantial news.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Your not wrong the team should monitor and continue to update the community and the bitcointalk thread is definitly one of the main ways but as everyone knows most projects hate dealing with these threads as they tend to turn into a mess and very hard to track conversations and questions, i think thats why everyone recommends telegram directly
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Your not wrong the team should monitor and continue to update the community and the bitcointalk thread is definitly one of the main ways but as everyone knows most projects hate dealing with these threads as they tend to turn into a mess and very hard to track conversations and questions, i think thats why everyone recommends telegram directly

yeah, telegram is good for community engagement while twitter is perfect for sharing informations and news, i see bitcointalk as a place to get started with project publicity

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

yeah we need to regular Updates more then those huge bonus offers (not that i'm saying no to the extra money!!xD).
i'm just saying keeping community update is really a important thing and TaChain should take it under consideration!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Sometimes I feel most people don't really know how to use bitcointalk.org to disseminate information
This may apply for Tachain handler too, like inputting images can be quite tasking, for instance I've seen a good part of the promotion on telegram, I think you'll need to visit the telegram group to learn more of the promotion

This is true but I don't think that should be an excuse be an excuse because everyone has their favorite medium for getting information. For the project to open Bitcointalk account, they have to try as much as possible to update the community that prefers Bitcointalk as a medium of promotion to Telegram.

Speaking of Bitcointalk I think the important bit is that it is mandated by exchanges. I am not how what do they use it for though. Also I think bitcointalk stands among the other channels in it being a host for ANNs.

The forum. In question has some level of disapproval from me though based on their mode of handling some issues and the likes but truth be told, it is one of the top 5 places to get information about crypto projects.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

The forum. In question has some level of disapproval from me though based on their mode of handling some issues and the likes but truth be told, it is one of the top 5 places to get information about crypto projects.

i don't think that's any problem sometimes it all boils down to choice some people might like to get information about a project by joining their telegram group and asking series of question

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

Can't deny the fact that Bitcointalk.org uses really complicated BBCodes to run with so many limitations to sure the site.
And as for all the promotional info, i think TaChain website got all in it.

Yeah, It's because of our different rank restrictions to post certain size of the image. But it's always the best way to have a lot of informations of the project their community chat and website is the best place.

I actually didn't even consider this
But all in all Tachain have been consistent in giving information from time to time, I give it to them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

Wow, I just found this on the Tachain homepage:

that is a really tempting offer, I have not seen that in any other project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:37:57 AM

It’s an interesting way to draw new investors in but it begs the question in what way they are implementing it to handle people’s investment and being able to assure it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

Can't deny the fact that Bitcointalk.org uses really complicated BBCodes to run with so many limitations to sure the site.
And as for all the promotional info, i think TaChain website got all in it.

Bitcointalk.org might not be easy to use when it comes to updating images, or any code. But it's still the best site for me to get project related information and also participate in discussion.

I agree that's why most of the crypto related project are making an announcement first here instead on some social medias because it will help them to boost their project because there's a lot of investors here. I think even we didn't notice a lot of people who are participating on the tachain ICO now are from the forum.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

It’s an interesting way to draw new investors in but it begs the question in what way they are implementing it to handle people’s investment and being able to assure it

I have not checked the details, but it seems like it's kind of bank fixed deposit offers? Or like mutual fund? How a company can offer return without risk ?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

I have not checked the details, but it seems like it's kind of bank fixed deposit offers? Or like mutual fund? How a company can offer return without risk ?

What is this about? Looks like there are many good perks to tachain that are over looked. It would be interesting to know how this works though.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

What is this about? Looks like there are many good perks to tachain that are over looked. It would be interesting to know how this works though.

We need more information about this program. I will ask team to at their telegram channel.  Hoping to get more information.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Exactly, in confusion as well, I didn't know before now that they are not an investment company.
But the offering is great only until i catch the full scope of what it entailed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: