Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:32:44 AM

I really don't understand why anybody defends this Wolong. I helped dev the coin in the final stages.

I watched him scam 30 btc from his paid followers in his paid pump and dump chat.

I pointed it out to everyone and they knew it was true because volume is low on MintPal and easy to follow.

He lost it.

05:49 <cryptowest> [-wolong-] also, as a core member of your dev team, i lost 2 BTC on that MRC scam you just pulled today, and i would appreciate at least just half of it back. i dont care about the .2btc fee, and i dont want back into your scam room, but what youre doing is wrong. and i know youre not gonna give me a damn satoshi, but i wanted to ask in front of everyone here
05:50 <[-wolong-]> cryptowest
05:50 <[-wolong-]> fuck yourself
05:50 <[-wolong-]> you pissed me off
05:50 <[-wolong-]> your the trigger
05:50 <[-wolong-]> you know how i do my pump
05:50 <[-wolong-]> always pump, position building
05:50 <[-wolong-]> and you whine whole day
05:50 <[-wolong-]> on your 2btc losses
05:50 <[-wolong-]> you triggered everything
05:50 <[-wolong-]> you triggered my sold off on panda
05:50 <[-wolong-]> i sold PANDA entirely now
05:50 <add1ct3dd> you were gonna do that anyway imo
05:51 <cryptowest> you told us to all buy high into your dumps, then put a low satoshi order, and made the price crash to buy more
05:52 <[-wolong-]> you whine whole day and brought morale down?
05:52 <[-wolong-]> you knew that i was fucking people on twitter

Unedited logs:  http://pastebin.com/MhhUkEHC
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:32:58 AM

Just wondering, since the devs and investors aren't allowed to touch their IPO's for 6 months, why wasn't this enforced at the protocol levelfrom the beginning? Like for example, set a nlocktimeout for 6 months so it isn't spendable until the specified time has elapsed.

Because they planned this all along.

we should make you lead dev or project manager, you seem to know what your doing

you remind me of those twats who go to football games and yell instructions from way up in the stands like the coach. now the spotlight is on you friend, whats your move?

Apologize to those you have scammed. Donate all proceeds from the scam to charity.

Except they'll all be worthless because they're dirty money. I defended Sevoque but seeing the way he's posting right now, it's hard to justify defending him anymore. Right now, he's placing himself in the "scam" group along with everyone else. If they didn't act this way, the whole thing would have blown over and business would resume as usual.

you didn't get the job, we require minimum double digit IQ's

See what I mean?

no, ive done my besst to distance myself from aforementioned 'scam' group (wolong) , its you guys are are placing me in catagories. Do you know how exhausting it is having to reply to everyoe about hte same issue over and over? And being trolled by 4chan idiots like shabos guy ;/

I told you many times how you and your developers (whom were supposed to hold coins for 6 months) can handle the situation and defuse this bomb. But you chose not to. Whatever floats your boat.

And if you missed my posts, let me remind you: I defended you. But it's hard to justify that because of the way you're acting right now. Right now, your posts are just as bad as Wolong telling people to die and calling people's mother a whore.

you are taking to this to the extreme, i havent said any thing like that at all what are u talking about dude.

and agian, i cant believe after these last 10 pages , you havent read the fact that ALL OF THE DEVS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THEIR COINS AND WERE OBLIGATED TO DO SO HAVE DONE SO AND STILL REMAIN TO DO.

Sevoque is this true?

http://pastebin.com/WMz06cVZ

I really feel sorry for you and the other devs.

yes and i will stand by this all day long. those of you guys who know me know with 100% certainty i would never scam anyone.
splinterize

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:35:08 AM

Just wondering, since the devs and investors aren't allowed to touch their IPO's for 6 months, why wasn't this enforced at the protocol levelfrom the beginning? Like for example, set a nlocktimeout for 6 months so it isn't spendable until the specified time has elapsed.

we should make you lead dev or project manager, you seem to know what your doing

you remind me of those twats who go to football games and yell instructions from way up in the stands like the coach. now the spotlight is on you friend, whats your move?

Apologize to those you have scammed. Donate all proceeds from the scam to charity.

Except they'll all be worthless because they're dirty money. I defended Sevoque but seeing the way he's posting right now, it's hard to justify defending him anymore. Right now, he's placing himself in the "scam" group along with everyone else. If they didn't act this way, the whole thing would have blown over and business would resume as usual.

See what I mean?

no, ive done my besst to distance myself from aforementioned 'scam' group (wolong) , its you guys are are placing me in catagories. Do you know how exhausting it is having to reply to everyoe about hte same issue over and over? And being trolled by 4chan idiots like shabos guy ;/

I told you many times how you and your developers (whom were supposed to hold coins for 6 months) can handle the situation and defuse this bomb. But you chose not to. Whatever floats your boat.

And if you missed my posts, let me remind you: I defended you. But it's hard to justify that because of the way you're acting right now. Right now, your posts are just as bad as Wolong telling people to die and calling people's mother a whore.

you are taking to this to the extreme, i havent said any thing like that at all what are u talking about dude.

and agian, i cant believe after these last 10 pages , you havent read the fact that ALL OF THE DEVS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THEIR COINS AND WERE OBLIGATED TO DO SO HAVE DONE SO AND STILL REMAIN TO DO.

Sevoque is this true?

yes and i will stand by this all day long. those of you guys who know me know with 100% certainty i would never scam anyone.

I trust you. It's obvious for me that nobody in your team could control Wolong at all. I hope that the market will recover because the community behind PANDA is great.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

See what I mean?

Sevoque is this true?

Can we stop the DRAMA, Lets get to work already all this time wasted, What are we doing to FIX THIS come on already
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:38:44 AM

there are other 100 billion minting coins that have zero scam and are selling for 1 or 2 satoshi.

who in their right mind is bidding 19 sat for this outright scamming shitcoin?

5-8 sat max  taking the Nfactor into account and even then anyone buying is taking a risk.

80 satoshi was just insane, nobody could have propped that price up for long, anyone not seeing this smack down, and the next down leg coming was just blind.

geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:40:06 AM

See what I mean?

Sevoque is this true?

Can we stop the DRAMA, Lets get to work already all this time wasted, What are we doing to FIX THIS come on already
By mining Nyancoin obviously!
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
You should rather trade your coin for smartcoins.
We are working on a store and many more.
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Be smart , join smartcoin!
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400893.0
Kind regards.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:40:35 AM

See what I mean?

Sevoque is this true?

you cant fix it, its busted, broke, failed etc. your best moveing on and letting whats left of this shitty coin just die.
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:41:28 AM

The scam is still going?  Grin
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:43:52 AM

The scam is still going?  Grin

the coin is in its death throws, desperate people trying to make a quick buck off the current price's....
gencoinx

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:50:07 AM

IS DEAD GUYS, WOLONG IS WAITING TO CASHOUT, THIS IS WHAT HE SAID:

wolong: Well is this the end of PandaCoin? I can't tell but will keep at least 500mil PandaCoins. Consider this as a heavy shakeout. I have all the patience in the world to shake out weak hands and let those initial dev teams cash out their coins at cheap prices.
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:52:06 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 03:12:10 AM by mrakbox

The Panda Coin
1.86 GH/s Net Hashrate
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:52:49 AM

Take a look in to a real coin Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:53:38 AM

SEVOQUE: if you thought even one second you were doing something good and ethical with your copypaste shitcoin, YOUR IQ is definitely measured by 2 digits.
lets face it: you have to be stupid as fuck if you think you can fool us you are innocent victim in this game, every thinkin person can see through your explanations. you really think you can make shitloads of money in no-time by copypasting code and play with well known scammer, and NOT calling it a scam? people who lost some money to this shit have to be fucking retards if they believe anything you say at this point.
FUCK YOU GREEDY LOW IQ FAGGOT! YOUR REPUTATION IS COMPLETELY GONE! take a good advise and get lost with your small amount of scammed money while you still can.
(not saying you are the only "dev" to blame, but you definitely are one of them.)

peace!
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:54:57 AM

SEVOQUE: if you thought even one second you were doing something good and ethical with your copypaste shitcoin, YOUR IQ is definitely measured by 2 digits.
lets face it: you have to be stupid as fuck if you think you can fool us you are innocent victim in this game, every thinkin person can see through your explanations. you really think you can make shitloads of money in no-time by copypasting code and play with well known scammer, and NOT calling it a scam? people who lost some money to this shit have to be fucking retards if they believe anything you say at this point.
FUCK YOU GREEDY LOW IQ FAGGOT! YOUR REPUTATION IS COMPLETELY GONE! take a good advise and get lost with your small amount of scammed money while you still can.
(not saying you are the only "dev" to blame, but you definitely are one of them.)

peace!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5272946#msg5272946

reply to me again after, get your facts sorted
gencoinx

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:57:54 AM

IS DEAD GUYS, WOLONG IS WAITING TO CASHOUT, THIS IS WHAT HE SAID:

wolong: Well is this the end of PandaCoin? I can't tell but will keep at least 500mil PandaCoins. Consider this as a heavy shakeout. I have all the patience in the world to shake out weak hands and let those initial dev teams cash out their coins at cheap prices.
jahrasta

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:59:53 AM

This thread is hilarious. Everyone there knew what they going into.
Get over yourselves
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:02:39 AM

See what I mean?

Sevoque is this true?

Well I think you should come on the Krypto Kings podcast and tell us your story.... the community would love to hear.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:03:27 AM

See what I mean?

Sevoque is this true?

Well I think you should come on the Krypto Kings podcast and tell us your story.... the community would love to hear.

happy to
Hardwyre

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:06:26 AM

PANDA COIN MINERS, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START MINING VERTCOIN. 

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: