Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
jota

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:58:19 PM

Currently the Panda Coin team consist of:

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

Marketing / PR / Development
Chisefu (Unobtanium and various)
MYSELF(SEVOQUE)
Market knowledge / Experts

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

SEVOQUE do you remember when your doble personality wite this post?

SEVOQUE are you a bit retarded?

yes i remember writing that, so what?  Jonny left the team early on due to other commitments and in regard to not at being liberty to discuss the IPO at that moment of publishing is bceause guess what, we hadn't received a ledger.

you are or was a dev.
no more to say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:58:44 PM

Sev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5276530#msg5276530

^^THIS^^

Stop sidetracking and do the right thing.

Johnny, i agree with you. But its a difficult decision to make to just PULL the thread bceause believe it or not, there is sitll a community with and whilst i naturally dont want to be seen to be associated with wolong or encouraging people to put their faith and money in him, i also have to respect the fact that there is still a group of people who want to mine the coin. I am all open to suggestions to clear up the front page, I removed the blurb wolong asked us to paste on his behalf there that discussed all the stuff about gaining trust etc, and the second i removed it i got flamed for removing it. Its just a case of being damned if i do and damned if i dont act in certain ways on this.

I am not the project lead, and whilst i hate wolong and thinks hes a total bitch, i cannot disrespect jacob and artis's hard work by just yanking the thread.

You're a scammer until you remove all of the information about this coin and we will always remind people of your history in your future endeavors unless you cut the cord.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:00:09 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

Johnny, i agree with you. But its a difficult decision to make to just PULL the thread bceause believe it or not, there is sitll a community with and whilst i naturally dont want to be seen to be associated with wolong or encouraging people to put their faith and money in him, i also have to respect the fact that there is still a group of people who want to mine the coin. I am all open to suggestions to clear up the front page, I removed the blurb wolong asked us to paste on his behalf there that discussed all the stuff about gaining trust etc, and the second i removed it i got flamed for removing it. Its just a case of being damned if i do and damned if i dont act in certain ways on this.

I am not the project lead, and whilst i hate wolong and thinks hes a total bitch, i cannot disrespect jacob and artis's hard work by just yanking the thread.

You're a scammer until you remove all of the information about this coin and we will always remind people of your history in your future endeavors unless you cut the cord.
warluse you are from PND true?
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:01:28 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

PND is one of many.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:01:43 PM

from sevoque :Edit: From day 1 of launch, i tried to secure millions in giveaway funds

hmm dident see any coin come in from that " giveaway funds "   ?   how come ??

but you can always deposit some to ----------->   http://savegreyhound.hol.es

Panda Coin Adress      : PsXsYCzg5oMLCi8YhFc2G9UojmvrPFEHQH

thanks in advanced
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:02:20 PM

and down goes the panda!

"lets trust wolong and his friends!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:04:02 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

PND is one of many.

ok, sorry but I do not think u have much to say here since your intention has always been to capture some clueless here to carry to PND(other shitcoin, only create for fuck wolong and pandacoin).
Brackle

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

PND is one of many.

ok, sorry but I do not think u have much to say here since your intention has always been to capture some clueless here to carry to PND(other shitcoin, only create for fuck wolong and pandacoin).

And your intention?  Is what riding wolongs dong?  Or just trolling sev who's been pretty honest?

Lets all admit the coin is dead,  no point in even mining anymore.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:06:55 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

PND is one of many.

and they did it, didnt they... although this so called proffesional and trustworthy crew fucked over their own coin like a bunch of kids fighting over who gets the biggest share of the cake

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

All you have to do is delete/lock the thread, and have someone else that would like to be associated with Wolong make another thread.

All of this is not about the coins you sold. 20M is nothing. It's about you being associated with all of this, just by being here. IMO.

You need to show people that you do not want to be associated and that you are not guilty with actions not words.  Wink
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:09:39 PM

PND is one of many.

I have been watching this thread closely and to be quite frank and honest you are just as slimy as the OP and wolong.  You are all dodgy characters with no morals and no one should trust anything any of you say.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:12:00 PM

PND is one of many.

I have been watching this thread closely and to be quite frank and honest you are just as slimy as the OP and wolong.  You are all dodgy characters with no morals and no one should trust anything any of you say.

Exactly.  Eventhough this coin is now a failure.  Walruse was just trying to put down competition (which is now dead) to promote his coin.  I mean who the fuck wouldn't do that?  Everyone does it.

Walruse is just as shady as Wolong,  just not as rich.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:13:46 PM

Sev

^^THIS^^

PND is one of many.

And your intention?  Is what riding wolongs dong?  Or just trolling sev who's been pretty honest?

Lets all admit the coin is dead,  no point in even mining anymore.

my intention? are you retarded?
im here mining since first day.
my intention as you can read in my post is show all that sevoque has fault and he swindled and lied all pandacoin comunity.

can read this post: All words from sevoque, saying different things each time......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dumped 10 mil earlier at around 30 satoshi and currently have 10mil sat on my cryptorush

my wallet right now has 20k~ in it

you do realise, what your showing me is the wallet of the guy who dumped 700million before anyone else had sold anything.. i dont understand what ur tyring to prove to me here.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

LOL.....

dump 20mil is 100% not 1/4

fiest sold 10mil, second 5 mil, third is only 1/4
LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

fourth maybe you dont dump or sold anything true?

Still anyone have any doubt?

All words from sevoque, saying different things each time......
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:17:02 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

PND is one of many.

Then my job here is done  Grin
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:22:20 PM

This was just all a big scam. The coin was a scam from the get go.  That's all folks. This whole entire drama is just part of the master plan. They are already working on the next scam. The good thing out of all this is that I learned allot.  I want to thank the entire team of panda for showing us what scammers do. Thank you for showing us the script to a good scam coin.  We can now use this information to root out future scammers.  Im sure others could smell this a mile away and they did. They actually created another coin but I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do because at the end is also another scam.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My BTC Story...

Found a way to buy mining rigs with my credit cards to mine BTC, Mined around 1.2 BTC and sold my rigs. Moved over to script because it was more affordable and thought i could make my own rigs.  The BTC money traded it for other coins and grew it to about 1.8 BTC. I purchased 3 video cards and built a mining rig.   With the sale of my rigs I also ordered video cards, mono etc. I finally settled for DogeCoins with my btc money. Started to mine different coins and found Panda Coin.  Coin looked good and thought it had some potential. At 60,000 coins mined I said maybe i should invest in some panda and took around 1.2 BTC from dogecoin and dumped it in Panda.  At that time it was around 75 S.  Then I started to see some charter but I went to sleep.  When I woke up saw it was down to 20 or 30 I was shocked. So i bought BTC from coin base to buy cheaper to bring my overall losses down and now Im a bag holder. To top it all the video cards I ordered from overseas never came because the sellers were a bunch of scammers, I got taken $3202 and never sent my video cards.

Now Im left with Massive credit card bills, 200000 Dogecoins and a bag of Panda Shit, LOL

Worst thing is the video card money that I lost that is got me the most concerned but is gone.  I have contacted the Ciber crime unit and bla bla bla ... Is all gone

It was all a big scam for me. I hope others have a better experience and Im sure some are doing quite well.  I guess I will learn from it all and try to work hard to make my lost money back..

Just wanted to tell you all what I went through... Thanks to the ones that warned this stupid newbie that I'm

jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:22:39 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

since 2 day im in others things.

if it's okay for you that iSEVOQUE in a post say onething and two pages later says otherwise, I DONT.

I trusted sevoque too.
and then I saw he dumped four days ago.
and dont wanted to show his blockchain.
the scammer shows a picture of his wallet .................

is all in thread, maybe you want to read all before say that kind of things.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:24:28 PM

if it's okay for you that iSEVOQUE in a post say onething and two pages later says otherwise, I DONT.

I trusted sevoque too.

So he dumped 4 days ago...So did I!!! I sold 1.5 million coins.  And who cares if he dumped,  he wasn't a DEV who was suppose to hold on to them.

Not really hard to figure out.  DEVS = hold on the coin.   Sevo isn't a Dev.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Currently the Panda Coin team consist of:

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

Marketing / PR / Development
Chisefu (Unobtanium and various)
MYSELF(SEVOQUE)
Market knowledge / Experts

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

well maybe this post was true?
if anyone can say me what post are true and what post no please.

yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:39:42 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Mate Sevoque is bad as imho he was part of it but what is your opinion of Wolong? Can you elaborate as you seem to defend the faggot who caused most of the damage to the coin.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: