Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

This was just all a big scam. The coin was a scam from the get go.  That's all folks. This whole entire drama is just part of the master plan. They are already working on the next scam. The good thing out of all this is that I learned allot.  I want to thank the entire team of panda for showing us what scammers do. Thank you for showing us the script to a good scam coin.  We can now use this information to root out future scammers.  Im sure others could smell this a mile away and they did. They actually created another coin but I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do because at the end is also another scam.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My BTC Story...

Found a way to buy mining rigs with my credit cards to mine BTC, Mined around 1.2 BTC and sold my rigs. Moved over to script because it was more affordable and thought i could make my own rigs.  The BTC money traded it for other coins and grew it to about 1.8 BTC. I purchased 3 video cards and built a mining rig.   With the sale of my rigs I also ordered video cards, mono etc. I finally settled for DogeCoins with my btc money. Started to mine different coins and found Panda Coin.  Coin looked good and thought it had some potential. At 60,000 coins mined I said maybe i should invest in some panda and took around 1.2 BTC from dogecoin and dumped it in Panda.  At that time it was around 75 S.  Then I started to see some charter but I went to sleep.  When I woke up saw it was down to 20 or 30 I was shocked. So i bought BTC from coin base to buy cheaper to bring my overall losses down and now Im a bag holder. To top it all the video cards I ordered from overseas never came because the sellers were a bunch of scammers, I got taken $3202 and never sent my video cards.

Now Im left with Massive credit card bills, 200000 Dogecoins and a bag of Panda Shit, LOL

Worst thing is the video card money that I lost that is got me the most concerned but is gone.  I have contacted the Ciber crime unit and bla bla bla ... Is all gone

It was all a big scam for me. I hope others have a better experience and Im sure some are doing quite well.  I guess I will learn from it all and try to work hard to make my lost money back..

Just wanted to tell you all what I went through... Thanks to the ones that warned this stupid newbie that I'm

Man, I might be the dick here, but your plan wasn't well thought out. 3 video cards on credit cards (money you don't have?) simply does not work out if you're paying interest on them. Your breakeven point must have been a long way out even if you got those cards. Then you buy BTC on more credit to "even out your losses"??

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Molly Machine

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

All time im thinking sevoque is a dev.
How you know?

if even wolong though he was a dev.

EDIT: Molly machine can you show your blockchain please?

Zoo Fund:
http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

IPO of 50BTC / 200 Mill Panda
(Only arrived today)
http://192.159.66.51/address/Pqe1vLeEQ6STqApbQ47q5tSJZ6MmtwhT1o
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:20:34 PM

All time im thinking sevoque is a dev.
How you know?

if even wolong though he was a dev.

EDIT: Molly machine can you show your blockchain please?

Zoo Fund:
http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

(Only arrived today)
ok thanks you.

EDIT: what are you going to do? are you going to donate to the zoo?
loltrunken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

Could dump, but wont.

What you see is my wallet containing my IPO (Held for 6 months) & also the charity zoo donations.
Doing a AMA on reddit if people want answers. Will answer all that I can.

:edit:

Zoo Fund:

(Only arrived today)
Molly Machine never fails to make me laugh.

How much money did you burn this time, Molly?

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG
Brackle

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

since 2 day im in others things.

if it's okay for you that iSEVOQUE in a post say onething and two pages later says otherwise, I DONT.

I trusted sevoque too.
and then I saw he dumped four days ago.
and dont wanted to show his blockchain.
the scammer shows a picture of his wallet .................

is all in thread, maybe you want to read all before say that kind of things.
Mate Sevoque is bad as imho he was part of it but what is your opinion of Wolong? Can you elaborate as you seem to defend the faggot who caused most of the damage to the coin.

well if you want to know.
here i loose some money. 200-300USD, a bit, other loose more i know. Other like sevoque earn 4000-5000USD.... wolong earn a LOT.

I dont like people who wishing harm to children, i dont like people who scam others.

Do you have you aswer?

Pretty simple.  Wolong scammed us (which everyone was warned would happen).  He also wanted to hurt Children.

Sevo didn't scam us nor wish harm on children.  It just sucks for him because he is  part of the Pandacoin scam so he is guilty by association.

I made around $600-700 so I aint bitching.   But if you gamble on a High risk High reward coin,  you take that chance.

Brackle did you read when sevoque said yesterday that he dont sold anything?
and a few post after one show us his blockchain and he dump 4 day ago.

Doesn't matter to me if he lie's or not I am just stating facts.  He isn't/wasn't a Dev or Investor.  Now I am not saying he didn't lie in forum posts,  but he was right as he wasn't suppose to hold.

Sure he was shady on when he sold his coins,  but was not a dev/investor so he had no need to hold them. I mean it was only 4 million coins. 

Now if Sevo sold lets say 500 million,  or even a 100 million ok I can see it being a big deal.  But it was 4 million....He could of sold his whole 20 million he received if he wanted.

I am not defending him,  Just stating the fact he was not a DEV/Investor who was told to hold for 6 months.
10 mil

Alright 10 mil....why does it matter if he wasn't suppose to hold?  Sure he might have lied in posts that he didn't sell thats all on him to explain.   but he wasnt one of the DEVS/Investor who were told to hold for 6 months.  So he shouldn't have to explain himself why he sold.

Now stating 1 thing in a forum post,  and people posting evidence showing something totally different in another post.  Thats on Sevo to explain.

Everyone was supposed to hold, I told everyone to hold in public and pm not to dump the shares I gave them.

I am not mad at them for dumping, but there was definitely a discussion with everyone about how we aren't just dumping our shares.

Well thats an easy fix then.  Post the proof?  From what I read on the front page.  It was the DEVS/Investors who were told to hold for 6 months.  Sevo wasn't one of those.  I didn't come up with that on my own.  I read that on the very first past of this thread.

I mean 20 million premined coins isnt really an investment.  I mean shit some people had that many coins after day 1....so yea.

Basically it sounds like there was a huge flaw in the communication between everyone and the first post of this thread.  

I mean it really doesn't matter now since everyone bailed and the coin is dead.

P.S. And to Walruse.  I don't know if you are on wolongs group,  nor do I care.  All I know you are a shady promoter of another coin who will do anything to put down another coin to promote yours.   99% of people who promote will do almost anything they can to promote.
holimem

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:25:16 PM

PLZ help me , i put all my money into PANDA,OMG
i want my money back now.fuck this shit!Scamcoin!!why did u make this shit?
My wife was left me .How should i go on my life?
Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OwPXRCf.png

^ lol. Some people. I'm already in 50+ BTC debt buddy, sorry I can't help you out. A bit busy managing the Zoo donation and foundation. Hope you understand.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:28:26 PM

P.S. And to Walruse.  I don't know if you are on wolongs group,  nor do I care.  All I know you are a shady promoter of another coin who will do anything to put down another coin to promote yours.   99% of people who promote will do almost anything they can to promote.

Dude, are you blind?  Everyone ITT shilling PND was doing so to call attention to the scammer that is Wolong.  Why do you think the coin says "Don't Trust Wolong"?

I mean, goddamn, dozens of us have been working on supplying IRC logs, screenshots and testimonials about him to warn people.  Not to mention that some of us suffered belligerent personal attacks, thanks to Wolong and his shills as a result, up until they crashed and burned HARD.  They even went to go so far as to dump PND once it hit an exchange to 1 satoshi, which is hilarious in retrospect since now it's nearly more valuable than this PANDA shitcoin that nobody with a functioning brain has any faith in.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:31:58 PM

Dude, are you blind?  Everyone ITT shilling PND was doing so to call attention to the scammer that is Wolong.  Why do you think the coin says "Don't Trust Wolong"?

I mean, goddamn, dozens of us have been working on supplying IRC logs, screenshots and testimonials about him to warn people.  Not to mention that some of us suffered belligerent personal attacks, thanks to Wolong and his shills as a result, up until they crashed and burned HARD.  They even went to go so far as to dump PND once it hit an exchange to 1 satoshi, which is hilarious in retrospect since now it's nearly more valuable than this PANDA shitcoin that nobody with a functioning brain has any faith in.

I totally agree with you.

Doesnt take away the fact that Walruse is a shady promoter of a coin that was made to combat wolong.  So people should take PDN seriously because it was ment to go against PANDA.

Great lets all go mine PDN which isnt a serious coin.  It was a coin to combat a coin that had someone people didn't like.   Same logo basically with a few changes.

Yes lets take PDN seriously!
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

Doesnt take away the fact that Walruse is a shady promoter of a coin that was made to combat wolong.  So people should take PDN seriously because it was ment to go against PANDA.

Great lets all go mine PDN which isnt a serious coin.  It was a coin to combat a coin that had someone people didn't like.   Same logo basically with a few changes.

It's PND, it was made PND intentionally (Pump n Dump) to laugh at all of you.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

Gotcha so a fake coin going against a now scam coin.  Yes you are 1 badass promoter.
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

Gotcha so a fake coin going against a now scam coin.  Yes you are 1 badass promoter.

Thanks friend  Cheesy
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:40:42 PM

The way I look at this situation is that, amongst the dozens of scrypt and Doge clones being developed recently, technological innovations can clearly take a back seat in favor of a positive community.

You can view PND as an honest coin with a core group of ardent supports of the whole crypto scene, that just happened to band together to try and protect the community at large from what they saw as a toxic force in Wolong and his backers.  I think we proved ourselves a bit on this, when none of us went into this expecting to gain anything from it, and only mined and posted to spread awareness and knowledge of the entire subject at hand here, and also to tip out laughably large amounts of coins for no real reason.  Nobody was in this for any personal gain, and dedicated a lot of man hours just into trying to keep people from being ripped off by this con artist, which could have really gone either way, if not for his enormous ego.

Mining and supporting PND will boil down to choosing to participate with like minded individuals and sending a signal that you want cryptos to grow in a healthy and transparent fashion and to just have fun with magic internet money.

I'm not a spokesman for the coin, so these are just my two cents on the matter.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

PLZ help me , i put all my money into PANDA,OMG
i want my money back now.fuck this shit!Scamcoin!!why did u make this shit?
My wife was left me .How should i go on my life?

Never bet what you can't afford to lose... rule #1 of trading ... too early to panic. imagine those who bought Bitcoin @ $1100+?Huh??
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:51:51 PM

I think MollyMachine and Wolong might be 1 person . Or of course know eachother in real life. They playing this game together.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

You can view PND as an honest coin

That PND is as bad as PANDA, just it is riding of the back of this one. A coin that was created to sabotage another coin and confuse many people in my books is just as scum ridden and also should be stayed clear off.
holimem

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:01:02 PM

Rent me some BTC guys...

I lost my life.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

That PND is as bad as PANDA, just it is riding of the back of this one. A coin that was created to sabotage another coin and confuse many people in my books is just as scum ridden and also should be stayed clear off.

Oh please, it's as transparent as you can possibly get, and the people that were "tricked" into mining it now have a coin that's on it's way to being traded higher than this garbage.  Sorry to the ones that ragedumped at 1 Sato.

Nice job totally glossing over everything I said though.  If you wanna hop on and join the PND fun then feel free.

EDIT:  Apparently PND has become more valuable than PANDA since it's basic scrypt and you aren't losing half your hashes.  Currently trading at 7-9 sato, while the scamcoin is at a solid 9, and I'm shocked it's even that high.

Have fun~
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

It was all done to stop people from being scammed. There is no premine/IPO so i'm not sure where anybody can scam you with it. It's a level playing field. There is no entrance fee and there is no catch.
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:09:01 PM

Its simple.. Wolong is gone.. and now have made deal with Jacobux to give him more millions of coins that wolong has left.
And now devs are cashing out till there is satoshi 1. and then bye bye bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: