Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2283 times)
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?
100,000,000 is reserved for the team

What is total supply of the tokens?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

How much is that? Are 10% reserved for the team or more?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Friend told me to check you out, that you have a really good project.After checking a bit on the fly I must say that I agree with him and I'm interested in what is the minimum amount needed to invest?
Minimum invest amount is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens.

Do you accept ETH only,or other currencies too?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign for twitter and facebook?

You have to go to their website and register,and then you can join Bounty campaign.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

You have to go to their website and register,and then you can join Bounty campaign.

Do you maybe know whats the bounty pool,both in USD and in CTU tokens?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

The business seems rather promising.
Really good website, sober logo, irreproachable approach!
Logo? How does it determine the success of the project? I thought all that mattered was the idea and its implementation. Study the project in more detail. Grin Grin Grin
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Logo? How does it determine the success of the project? I thought all that mattered was the idea and its implementation. Study the project in more detail. Grin Grin Grin

To be honest i think that everything matters,even logo and visual style.But of course,idea and implementation is the most important thing.
I think so. The idea and how the team will be able to implement this is the most important thing. I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
The team held a competition to design its logo? I mean within the Bounty campaign . Recognition of the project logo is also important in the market.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

To be honest i think that everything matters,even logo and visual style.But of course,idea and implementation is the most important thing.
I think so. The idea and how the team will be able to implement this is the most important thing. I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
The team held a competition to design its logo? I mean within the Bounty campaign . Recognition of the project logo is also important in the market.
Good advertising will never be superfluous. But of course you're right, the result of development must be the main factor for the decision. Now me all satisfied in this regard.
Magneto151

Activity: 44

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Yes. You can sign up on https://contractium.io and login to your dashboard to participate in ongoing Bounty. You can also take part in the fb avatar campaign through this link https://goo.gl/forms/JiTLYT9hz7t8JtOq1
Good project. And perhaps I'll start with the bounty program. It's gonna be just fine. And later I will buy tokens for myself.
This is a great solution so you can get your first tokens for free and then decide to buy. So it will be as safe as possible.
Now still available all  Bounty campaign categories? I just wanted to know what is needed in order that I could participate in the airdrop?
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
Yes, it would be realistic to make a discount on the use of the platform for those who buy tokens now.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I see that your telegram group is quite big,do you have Airdrop maybe or some kind of referral system?
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

I haven't fully figured out all of your possibilities yet. But now I understand that the Tokenize-App app can help business class users with no technical knowledge or skills to create tokens.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

I have read the news on the media channel Contractium. Now I became more understandable concept of this product. I am sure that developers will be able to create smart contracts, with intuitive oversimplification of a complex process.

If you found some nice article about Contractium,please share Smiley
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Do you have any bounty program atm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: