Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

I heared that MVP is ready for testing,how can we be part of that?
Yes you can test it. Go to the official website of the project and there are applications for the test.

So everything is basicly like open source and opened for everyone to have a go and test it? Is the code also available and open to public to test and run and potentially find a room for improvements too?I respect projects that allow others to test their solutions freely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Do you plan to get listed on big exchange like Binance?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.

yes it is a big project but nobody knows whether they can make it happen

Most likely roadmap will be updated during the development, later on.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.

Where can i find roadmap,can someone give me link please?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I had trouble with that too, but this might help you out:

Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

I had trouble with that too, but this might help you out:

Thank you for that,maybe it should be in the first post of the thread.

Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.

Another way to get into Binance for free is to have good volume on some smaller exchange,so if project is good(and Contractium  is)sooner or later it will reach Binance,as its in their interest too to get high volume coins/tokens.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Can people from USA participate in the sale?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Can I find out which bounty campaign categories are available without registration? I would like to pre-familiarize myself with the possibilities.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
I didn't see that kind of information. I think that such investors can write a request to the developers, and if the amount of investment is significant, then the likelihood of participation will be higher.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

The team has set achievable goals, and I am sure that thanks to the good bonuses, investors will invest in this project. The application will be a great solution for a number of issues for different categories of business.
You're right, from those business categories that are described on the website, I'm sure a lot of participants need this app. Does the team already have prior product usage agreements?
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: