Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57290 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
You are right, they created a wonderful MVP - the plan seems to be similar to Binance. Also I like this idea - with the help of this hybrid exchange will be infusions of new investors through fiat money, I am sure volumes at this exchange will grow too.

Planning quite bold, really, however, very close to reality and without fantasies, executable. I still have questions about KYC for Investors, they do not talk about the obligatoriness, but the sending of documents is already applicable, are there deadlines for approval, or is it dispensable?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
well then there is already a demo version of the exchange even if not yet working, it means that the team is working hard, i do not think the token burn will last forever at some point, limit will stop...
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
You are right, they created a wonderful MVP - the plan seems to be similar to Binance. Also I like this idea - with the help of this hybrid exchange will be infusions of new investors through fiat money, I am sure volumes at this exchange will grow too.

Planning quite bold, really, however, very close to reality and without fantasies, executable. I still have questions about KYC for Investors, they do not talk about the obligatoriness, but the sending of documents is already applicable, are there deadlines for approval, or is it dispensable?
I think is one of the most diffciult markets in crypto to start with a project.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

How does that Ternion Payment thing work? For some reason they make it sound easier than I think it is. I mean in practice. With counter-party and currency risk as well as anti-money laundry regulations.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.

my.ternion.exchange

So this is just a demo version? But by their roadmap "exchange launch" between Q2 and Q3 this year (2018). May be they just still dont have volume?
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

What is the plan for which currencies you will have on the exchange? Are you planning on having certain requirements that have to be met, or will you allow most coins onto the exchange? I'm just curious what the listing process will be like.
Any project that is in the middle of an ICO or has finished it can apply to get its tokens listed on our Exchange by sending us a request at info@ternion.io. Each project will be evaluated individually. We charge a fee for the listing.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Does TRN also share some of the trading fees? Similar to NEON/NEX token?
TRN can be used to pay for trading fees, and other fees incurred on the platform.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

I see somebody from the team is here answering question, thats good.

Could you tell how many vendors are you planning to have at launch? Or when do you expect to start processing the first payments?

Our Ternion Payment Processor is expected to be launched in 2019. We will disclose more details as the time goes. At the moment, we are focused on the Exchange.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Exchange space is very competitive now. Volume is bigger issues. What are you planning to generate more volume on exchange? 
By providing required and missing in other crypto exchanges infrastructure and holding an EU crypto license we allow both institutional and traditional clients to securely trade on our Exchange. Credibility will bring us clients and thus will help generate more trading volume.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

Exchange space is very competitive now. Volume is bigger issues. What are you planning to generate more volume on exchange? 

Good question, why do we need yet another exchange?

A good question indeed. Fiat gateway is one answer but most new exchanges never take off. Everyone wants to be a second binance but most fail.
Besides offering a fiat gateway, the Ternion Exchange is licensed, it offers segregated accounts, low spreads, convenient commission fees and excellent customer support.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

Is there any rewards for holding tokens to Ternion platform?
Not yet. But we might implement something after we open the exchange and see for what exactly most of the Ternion tokens are being used.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

my.ternion.exchange

Hi, you need to pass KYC only if/when you are purchasing tokens.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Our MVP is available on the website: https://my.ternion.exchange. Or you can download MT5 and login with Login: 1010000
Password: TernionOU

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

Is the exchange only available in Q3 of 2019? Before that date will any beta or test be available? Should all investors go through KYC?
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:19:47 AM

hmm, a demo which I have to run locally, not the best.
I would prefer a 100 % webbased solution for many reasons.

Augur does the same thing, not user friendly at all
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

yet another exchange is popping up from the dark Oo"

how many exchanges does the cryptocommunity need???

as much as domain and hosting sold out, maybe?
with lot of exchange, there will be good for stable price of coin/token.

better to have a couple of exchanges with lots of liquidity than 1000s with hardly any. But this will solve itself over time.

Competition is not bad, otherwise just a couple of exchanged will control the whole market, which is not good for many reasons.

That's true, but from an investor's point of view the risks get higher in such a competetive market

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

Our MVP is available on the website: https://my.ternion.exchange. Or you can download MT5 and login with Login: 1010000
Password: TernionOU

so, it will be appear on mt5 platform? this is great.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

I can see that you will burn the tokens with %25 of your profit.

Is this will stop at one point like when token amount drop to 1/10 or will continue forever?

They can't do it forever or the supply will be so thin that you'll have to pay an astronomical price for one token. Ok you can use decimals but it doesn't work like that, it works only with btc and maybe eth
We certainly do not need to force to pay the expensive price for just one token,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and keep following the developments too

So i understand that, you will stop at when a token price seems high enough. Am i right?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

As in exchange platform what ternion have different or better than binance?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Is the exchange only available in Q3 of 2019? Before that date will any beta or test be available? Should all investors go through KYC?

KYC will be probably needed since they are also going to handle payments

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: