Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes
Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.
I hope the team will make a video report from this event, I am glad that the team participates in such crypto events, it makes them closer to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes
Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.
I hope the team will make a video report from this event, I am glad that the team participates in such crypto events, it makes them closer to the community.
Where did you read that info? London has a lot of companies of the financial sector, maybe that's the reason why so much people in involved in crypto.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

It’s good if the CEO of ternion can participate and speak at some conference, irs really important for the visibility and the credibility of the project. Especially in crypto world, where scam is everywhere, it bring a face behind the project and build the first step of trust in the project.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

Are the listing fees going to be worth a lot or does that vary on the project that applies like the system in Binance?

I think they should have a low cost of entry at first and then increase costs as the exchange becomes more popular

They already set the amount and put their website information about it.

"Price for Listing: 35 000$"

Why don't start out with free listings (for decent projects of course) to gain traction and use the trading fees and ico money to operate?

Yes, I agree. To list some good coins and tokens for free at the beginning and afterwards if they are more established and popular projects have to pay for listing.  

You can compete by having more tokens that other exchanges don't have. The decent projects that can't pay those high listing fees of Binance etc

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

I see that Round A got 35% discounts & round B is 30%. is there any lock out period for them to get tokens or release same time?

Hi, no, tokens purchased during crowd sale do not have a lock up period.

Are there no vesting periods at all?

I think this is what his answer means. Maybe there was a private sale but we won't get the details about that.

If true, that would be scandalous: ionvestors deserve to know what the deals with other investors were. If not, you can't make a proper decision with regards to supply.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

$35,000 is cheap for listing than other big market.
i ever informed by my friend, for listing a coin/token in market, we must pay upto 1 BTC. not need to say market name  Cool

You mean 10 or 100 BTC? Because 1 BTC quite a lot less than $35,000.

I still would not call it cheap. Early and mid last year you could get listed for less than $5000.

Some stock markets have tiered fees depending on the market cap. Then again they also have recurring fees which I should probably keep my mouth shut about before I give the crypto exchanges a new idea.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:43:53 AM

I hate the fact that we have KYC now, although I do understand if you can't use the exchange without it.

KYC for participiate in ICO or KYC for trading on their future exchange? KYC for token sale needed almost every project nowdays. But for trading is nt a good idea. For example COSS needed KYC and they are not a popular, as a lot of exchanges without KYC and people want not pass KYC.

I think for trading as well because otherwise the authorities think the exchange wil be used for money laundering.

A lot of top exchanges dont need KYC for trading (Binance, Kucoin etc.). KYC for trading really bad idea. Does the team confirmed this or this is just your mind?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

I am hoping that once they are fully operational, they could give the best service and credibility to its customers, in this way, it could retain first time users to embrace the exchange positively.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

A lot of top exchanges dont need KYC for trading (Binance, Kucoin etc.). KYC for trading really bad idea. Does the team confirmed this or this is just your mind?

The exchanges you mentioned mostly ask a kyc for bigger withdrawals than 2btc. But they are located in asia. But european exchanges always ask kyc. Probably regulations are tighter.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

The exchanges you mentioned mostly ask a kyc for bigger withdrawals than 2btc. But they are located in asia. But european exchanges always ask kyc. Probably regulations are tighter.

the asian ones ask for kyc as well to withdraw. they don't warn you either so I'm stuck with eth on one for no good reason.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

the asian ones ask for kyc as well to withdraw. they don't warn you either so I'm stuck with eth on one for no good reason.

I was talking about kucoin and binance, there is too many exchanges i can't comment on. Also, one of the exchanges biggest problems is terrible customer relations. It is a problem in the market. Even best are treating their customer very badly.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

usually, KYC is needed for one who deposit around $10,000 or equivalent or FIAT withdrawal if any. less than it you not need to do KYC, thats all i know

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

usually, KYC is needed for one who deposit around $10,000 or equivalent or FIAT withdrawal if any. less than it you not need to do KYC, thats all i know

KYC is not that simple, especially when it comes to the matter of Exchanges. There are many countries who have strict rules on trading with anonymity and European union always asks for KYC.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

There is no general rule, every exchange has other rules, but it can change very quickly.
Therefore its a good idea not to store the tokens at the exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

One of the most important factor for a successful exchange is the availability of an excellent customer support and I hope they could put great focus towards it and never take it for granted. Imho.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 11:23:44 AM by cevap

I don't think you guys will find any exchange without KYC, especially a European one. Sadly, crypto loses its anonymity more and more with progressing regulations.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Looking at the roadmap it shows that the Exchange Closed Beta will be before the end of the year. Is that still on track? Do you still anticipate the closed beta being available before 2019?

that would be great to see in my opinion. although the KYC always gives me pause.

Whats your issue with KYC? I personally don't mind KYC since I believe we need some of these steps to get new money into the world of crypto. Seems to be the next step if we want to keep increasing the market caps.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

I see that there is only an app version of your platform for now, so will you develop the web version later? or is it already available?
you can check out a desktop version of the exchange here: https://my.ternion.exchange. Register and verify your account through your email and enjoy!
Nicee, thank you sir.
I see that the volume is still very low, is the exchange already live, or its still a demo?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Looking at the roadmap it shows that the Exchange Closed Beta will be before the end of the year. Is that still on track? Do you still anticipate the closed beta being available before 2019?

that would be great to see in my opinion. although the KYC always gives me pause.

Whats your issue with KYC? I personally don't mind KYC since I believe we need some of these steps to get new money into the world of crypto. Seems to be the next step if we want to keep increasing the market caps.
I do not also like KYC because one of the main advantage of crypto has to be anonimity, and KYC does everything vice versa...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

What does the Windows download contain? Does the exchange run as a dedicated program instead of running in a browser?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: