Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:38:10 AM

No way operate with fiat will be mandatory, we're seeing everyday new stable coins pegged to dollar (and I just red that China and Japan want to create a stable coin pegged to yuan and yen)

But you cant sure in this new stable coins which making unknown companies. As i understand they will have real fiar currencies, not another stable coin tied to fiat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

Yes i also think that the fiat gateway will be one the key of the sucess of ternion. It’s one of the most important feature for an exchange at the moment. It’s hard to developp and to build, not all exchanges can offer a fiat gateway to users.
About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are they planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

No way operate with fiat will be mandatory, we're seeing everyday new stable coins pegged to dollar (and I just red that China and Japan want to create a stable coin pegged to yuan and yen)

But you cant sure in this new stable coins which making unknown companies. As i understand they will have real fiar currencies, not another stable coin tied to fiat?

did you mean USDT? there is different how it work between USDT and USD as far as i know. if they served USD deposit, you will directly deposit using CC or bank transfer and all track record from this deposit is on the bank, not in blockchain.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

Well i hope so. Usdt fud already makes a great loss to the ecosystem. And i'm trying to avoid this pegged currencies i have no trust.

Real fiat currencies way better.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

did you mean USDT? there is different how it work between USDT and USD as far as i know. if they served USD deposit, you will directly deposit using CC or bank transfer and all track record from this deposit is on the bank, not in blockchain.

You know right, USDT has nothing to do with USD, except the value. You cant withdraw $, if you own USDT on an exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

By new stablecoin I mean coing from gemini, Polo wand many other which dont have trust. USDT old and trusted stablecoin (with some negative info about them). But I asked another. What they means by "fiat gateway" ?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

You know right, USDT has nothing to do with USD, except the value. You cant withdraw $, if you own USDT on an exchange.
Recently I was saw at Poloniex exchange new position regarding USDC, I do not know what exactly is different from USDT, maybe it's improved fork.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Yes i also think that the fiat gateway will be one the key of the sucess of ternion. It’s one of the most important feature for an exchange at the moment. It’s hard to developp and to build, not all exchanges can offer a fiat gateway to users.
About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are they planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?
One thing that can be said for sure is that there is a need for Fiat gateway, many investors are willing to invest, but they are not in a hurry to do this because intermediary exchanges have some fee.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

One thing that can be said for sure is that there is a need for Fiat gateway, many investors are willing to invest, but they are not in a hurry to do this because intermediary exchanges have some fee.

If they can eliminate the fiat gateway fee it will be industry changing project , but I guess it is not possible
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Currently, there are already a huge number of exchanges that offer work with fiat. So I see nothing revolutionary here. To be competitive they need to make a better interface, ease of use, working tech support, and provide very large volumes. It will be very difficult. High competition.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

If they can eliminate the fiat gateway fee it will be industry changing project , but I guess it is not possible
Yes of course.If there is no fee, then the system will not have any income and also cant pay for their operational costs.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Currently, there are already a huge number of exchanges that offer work with fiat. So I see nothing revolutionary here. To be competitive they need to make a better interface, ease of use, working tech support, and provide very large volumes. It will be very difficult. High competition.

You are right. I think they can offer a great customer support which is lacking from all the exchanges.

If you have a problem, solving takes so long time on the exchanges.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

nice to see Ternion actually thinking to expand towards cold storage and custodial accounts which is i think important to attract institutional users.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

Yes of course.If there is no fee, then the system will not have any income and also cant pay for their operational costs.

there are also transnational fees that are charged, so that's not the only way to make money.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

there are also transnational fees that are charged, so that's not the only way to make money.

Stable coins are becoming so popular this year as ICO where the last year. I really hope that Ternion can bring a better handling of fiat money than what competitors are already doing.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I asked the same question a while back and they told that for starters USD and maybe Euro.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

I asked the same question a while back and they told that for starters USD and maybe Euro.

There is great possibility of rapid expansion to other countries, and this will bring new currencies, but initially they intend only the Dolar and the Euro on the platform.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

As more and more people come into the crypto space, then there is a need also for more and more exchanges. I like the name of the exchange and having the FIAT gateways will enable ease of access for many traders and we need this more than ever nowadays to make trading easier for newcomers as well. I will be very interested to watch the progress of this exchange how it all unfolds in the near future as I like to follow new exchanges and mark their progress.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Will this fiat gateway replace Changelly and Shapeshift ?  Not everyone has the convenience of fiat and crypto purchase if not from european countries
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

You are right. I think they can offer a great customer support which is lacking from all the exchanges.

If you have a problem, solving takes so long time on the exchanges.

Customer support costs a lot, maybe that's why many crypto exchanges have problems with it, so I don't think they will be able to offer it from the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: