Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57289 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

i know not enough funds but hope everyone see value once platform is somewhat ready

Its a bad time in the market. I havent seen any projects that are raising many funds. Once the market goes bullish again, things will change.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

I think this project will succeed. This is good news for airdrop and bounty people. How much is raised so far ?

$1731173  is raised so far but, they are still very far behind the soft cap.

This number is stable for some time.
I wonder is it really not getting even a little investment for some time or number is getting updated from time to time.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

i know not enough funds but hope everyone see value once platform is somewhat ready

Its a bad time in the market. I havent seen any projects that are raising many funds. Once the market goes bullish again, things will change.
Yes, but we can only hope it will happen in the near future or before the Ternion ICO ended. The bull market will be very helpful for this ICO for sure, even for almost all ICOs.
But it will be a great thing to see if Ternion ICO will succeed even without relying on the market condition.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

I think this project will succeed. This is good news for airdrop and bounty people. How much is raised so far ?

It is still in Round B and I guess its too early to tell it final outcome. Who knows, the next round would be very good than its previous round.
I think the update of the status bar is done manually, after accounting for a certain period, I have been following the progress for four weeks, and there have been two updates, it has been stuck in 1.5m and now 1.7m
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

They are accepting only ETH or other currencies as well? Because maybe that's the reason they are updating it manually (IF they're updating it manually)

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

is ternion going to provide all services as planned if not reach softcap? what is going to happen with unsold token? are you looking to raised more fund later?

To your second question:

Any unsold Tokens will be destroyed by the Ethereum smart contract on the last day of the token sale.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

It is still in Round B and I guess its too early to tell it final outcome. Who knows, the next round would be very good than its previous round.
That is a big amount indeed but their soft cap sounds too big for me in current market. Last year it would have been easy to reach but not now.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

That is a big amount indeed but their soft cap sounds too big for me in current market. Last year it would have been easy to reach but not now.
If Ternion team would participates in various crypto-events I’m sure softcap will be easily achievable, because this idea is great - exchanges it's future banks.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

The whole crypto idea is to not store your money in banks, exchanges are centralized like banks, so sorry but I don't think that exchanges are the future banks, my private keys are my future banks

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

is ternion going to provide all services as planned if not reach softcap? what is going to happen with unsold token? are you looking to raised more fund later?
If Ternion will not reach the soft cap, we will still continue operating the exchange and developing the Payments Processor. All the unsold tokens will be burnt. Also, we may consider running another ICO after some time, if needed.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Yeah, especially liquidity fund is i wondered.

"Ternion stores 25% of accumulated funds in the Liquidity Fund to always have available liquidity towards the expansion of Ternion globally. We maintain liquidity in the Fund, and thus we allow the business to develop and grow."

If no money raised no liquidity fund?
We already have almost 2 million raised and we hope to raise some more till the end of the ICO. The exchange is also already operating and is generating daily profits, which is already a big contribution.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

There are two more months till the end of the token sale. I believe that they will be able if not raise all $5 mil, but some more for sure and as somebody already said - you can't refuse that much money.
Exactly! We still have time to raise more money, and even in case we do not reach the soft cap, we can still adjust and negotiate according to how much money has been raised.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

So far we have raised a bit more then 1.7 million USD, and are currently negotiating few more deals.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

didn't they confirm this already? the exchange is up and running already so that will be available.
Yes. You are right. The exchange is already live and we will continue developing the project despite the outcome of the ICO.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

didn't they confirm this already? the exchange is up and running already so that will be available.
Yes. You are right. The exchange is already live and we will continue developing the project despite the outcome of the ICO.
I like such confidence that the cap will be reached, in Europe this exchange will be popular, especially if it is possible to invest Euro through card.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

They are accepting only ETH or other currencies as well? Because maybe that's the reason they are updating it manually (IF they're updating it manually)

It looks like they are also accepting BTC, LTC, BCH besides ETH. Nevertheless, that shouldn't be an excuse for not updating the counter on a regular basis.
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

That is correct. It is a very bad period for raising money. However, we are moving forward despite the market conditions.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

Yes, but we can only hope it will happen in the near future or before the Ternion ICO ended. The bull market will be very helpful for this ICO for sure, even for almost all ICOs.
But it will be a great thing to see if Ternion ICO will succeed even without relying on the market condition.
Exactly! That`s why we keep working hard and moving forward despite the market conditions.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

That is correct. It is a very bad period for raising money. However, we are moving forward despite the market conditions.

How much have you guys raised so far? It seems that the counter on the website wasn't updated for quite a while.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

You never know  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: