Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57288 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Ternion has been commented on in private investment groups as being a potential top 10, and by the features of the exchange to be implemented, I hope they are right as I entered with the conviction of something very profitable

Top 10? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That would mean that many whales left the exchanges they are in now for something better and unique. What are those things that whales could be interested that Ternion has, that top 10 exchanges don't have?

1.) Access to a lot of coins that other exchanges do not have.
2.) Fiat w/d and deposits via bank acc and cards.
3.) Availability to margin trading
4.) In perspective debit cards.
5.) In perspective security token trading and listing
6.) Good user interface
7.) Good customer support

Any one of these points separately could be important to users when making decisions which exchange to use, but all of them together bring a lot of advantages that potential users would not refuse. Hope the platform will be successful.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

As I see exchange registered in Estonia. The team and their office based in Estonia as well or in other countrie?

Estonia and its people are very Internet-savvy and so I can imagine the being from Estonia as well.
Indeed, Estonia is very tech-savvy and also very crypto friendly, which is very important too.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Top 10? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That would mean that many whales left the exchanges they are in now for something better and unique. What are those things that whales could be interested that Ternion has, that top 10 exchanges don't have?

6.) Good user interface

Any one of these points separately could be important to users when making decisions which exchange to use, but all of them together bring a lot of advantages that potential users would not refuse. Hope the platform will be successful.

Hope you can fullfill point 7. I rarely found an exchange which could deal with the problems of their customers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

6.) Good user interface

Hope you can fullfill point 7. I rarely found an exchange which could deal with the problems of their customers.
You are right, at this point, many projects' teams just forget about their audience about their customers and do nothing to satisfy them. Well, actually, they do not react to the audience's common opinions.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

is ternion planning to have instant crypto to fiat conversion for integration with merchant POS system?
Yes, that is what we are planning to build in the future.
Yes, then I hope everyone also continues to support this project so that in the future it can continue to develop to build the future and most importantly we just follow the development of the project

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

The crypto to fiat instant conversion and transfer will be huge, it’s one of the most important feature for crypto trader and there is relaly a lot of people in need of that. If ternion sucessfully deploy the fiat gateway, the exchange will be really huge I think.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

The crypto to fiat instant conversion and transfer will be huge, it’s one of the most important feature for crypto trader and there is relaly a lot of people in need of that. If ternion sucessfully deploy the fiat gateway, the exchange will be really huge I think.

We will see how much the crypto -> Fiat gateway is worth. It is a nice feature, but will it be enough to pull people to their exchange?
It depends on the exact conditions I think, KYC, wd-limit and I cant imagine that every country will take part in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

We will see how much the crypto -> Fiat gateway is worth. It is a nice feature, but will it be enough to pull people to their exchange?
It depends on the exact conditions I think, KYC, wd-limit and I cant imagine that every country will take part in it.

that would be nice feature if in case there will be a lot of traders in this exchange. because if not, such fiat conversion would be useless as you might end up losing some money during the process as the price might be high. with few traders within the exchange, means the process might be long as well as the conversion rates are not that good.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

In addition to FIAT integration, there are support issues, really, many users of other major exchanges still go through many problems and have trouble solving them, drawing on this target audience can bring many large users to Ternion Exchange
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

As I see exchange registered in Estonia. The team and their office based in Estonia as well or in other countrie?

Estonia and its people are very Internet-savvy and so I can imagine the being from Estonia as well.

I know this. And as I know crypto is legalized in Estonia. But Im interesting where is from their team? As I see most of developers are russians  Huh
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

The exchange is registred in Estonia, but the team is based in multiple countries, mainly Latvia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Canada.

did ternion team have plan to expand their market to south east asia? like singapore, indonesia, and malaysia? if yes, when you target it?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

The exchange is registred in Estonia, but the team is based in multiple countries, mainly Latvia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Canada.

did ternion team have plan to expand their market to south east asia? like singapore, indonesia, and malaysia? if yes, when you target it?
If the plan can really materialize, I think it will make Southeast Asia more developed, and of course we don't know when it will materialize and most importantly, keep abreast of it and hope for the best

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

I think all this ratings make of money.

Hey i listed your ico and give a 3 rating. But if you send me a couple of eth, it can be 4.8.

that is funny, lol. ico rating service are mostly total useless indeed.

I think nothing is better than the regular DYOR !

You're still really following those ICO ratings website? They are just a bunch of junk with voting bots everywhere. Not exactly a way to choose an ICO to invest your money in

No guys, i just want to read some different perspectives and opinions, even  get more information or some insights from people. Usually i can find those informations on icobench, where people include their comments to the rating they gave (Ternion got 18 comments there). The thing is i dont like to be a close minded people  Grin
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

I know this. And as I know crypto is legalized in Estonia. But Im interesting where is from their team? As I see most of developers are russians  Huh
Hi, you might have missed it, but we have answered your question a few comments above  Grin. Anyway, we have quite an international team: mainly from Latvia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Canada.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

I think all this ratings make of money.

Hey i listed your ico and give a 3 rating. But if you send me a couple of eth, it can be 4.8.

that is funny, lol. ico rating service are mostly total useless indeed.

I think nothing is better than the regular DYOR !

You're still really following those ICO ratings website? They are just a bunch of junk with voting bots everywhere. Not exactly a way to choose an ICO to invest your money in

No guys, i just want to read some different perspectives and opinions, even  get more information or some insights from people. Usually i can find those informations on icobench, where people include their comments to the rating they gave (Ternion got 18 comments there). The thing is i dont like to be a close minded people  Grin

Hi, you can find Ternion on ICO Bench as well  Wink

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

But how they are working? Remotely? You dont have office? If have, where is your office based?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

But how they are working? Remotely? You dont have office? If have, where is your office based?

Maybe office launch of ico is successful ? Or it it too late ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Yes ternion on icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/ternion

It seems you didn't pay them anything and they gave you a low rating. I think not paying them is a good call Smiley No-one cares about their ratings.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Maybe they work remotely since the team members came from many different countries. As long as it work as expected and the name of the members are known, nothing to worry about.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Yes ternion on icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/ternion

It seems you didn't pay them anything and they gave you a low rating. I think not paying them is a good call Smiley No-one cares about their ratings.

some people do, though in my opinion no one should. always do the research yourself.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: