Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20460 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Yes this time would be the best time to buy more altcoin for good. W e need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

The crisis in the cryptocurrency market has been going on for a long time. During this time, all cryptocurrencies have lost capitalization and fell in price. Now this situation in the market that you can invest in any cryptocurrency and it is guaranteed to bring profit. Take your chance.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
Omokorewa

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Of course yes, it's now really good time to buy and holds Altcoins because the price is generally low right now. If we can invest at low price, there's assurance will sell high rate if we hold.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

Now day by day market is grow up so this the right time to investment if you invest now then you will get good profits this year end
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

Bitcoin has yet to break through important price indicators. I think we can put 10% of our money into altcoin. But don't buy too much. Pay attention to controlling risk.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.

although the price estimate will go up .. I think it is safer us to buy altocoin which is already popular.such as litecoin or eth. maybe it will not be too risky when we hold the price until the price will rise. if for altocoin newly appeared in the market according to me it very risky because the price is not yet stable

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

I have the same prediction also like last year bitcoin pump starting november and i think this is also the right time to buy because most altcoins are very cheap

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Now day by day market is grow up so this the right time to investment if you invest now then you will get good profits this year end

these few days I see the price of bitcoin stable in the 6800 $ range if bitcoin will do the preparation for back up? My prediction in mid-July is the exact time of bitcoin price preparation slowly rising

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

yes it is mid July it is time to buy a coin that is clear the market is bitcoin, ETH, DOGE or XRB.
if you are not a trader then do not occasionally you trading, buy and hold it until the end of December or new year 2019.
I think mid-July all coins have started to rise slowly, I hope you will get big profits

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Yes, it seems like that market turn to the uptrend (you can reference in tradingview). But i think BTC price will go down again before come up. So you can wait to that time to buy alt.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

if the stupid then hold and if you are smarter than caterpillars then invest in Socratus
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

The past 6 months has been a challenge for most of the newbies and not for the holders. Holders or early investors knew it coming and how to deal with the bearish market.
The market's currently up for today and if you are long term in crypto's, buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  

Practically speaking it is the best time to buy altcoin...  And a great time to hold it as well...  You no what because the value today of almost altcoin and even bitcoin drops a lots...  Well if you buy a lots of it then the only things you need to so is to wait foe the price to return and became high again...
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
That's a FOMO mentality. The best time to buy was a few weeks ago during the bloodbath in the market.

Still, should we buy right now? It's hard to say, I think we're not out of the bearish trend yet, we could still see some downward movement in the short-term. Then again, we could be very close to a reversal point, especially if the btc price goes past the 7k mark and finds enough support in that range in the upcoming days/weeks. If you think it's worth taking the risk (price could go down again) then buy.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Yes, just what I'm doing today I prefer to buy more crypto while the market value is cheaper and i used to hold it until the market recover from huge fluctuation for me to earn a big profit once selling it in higher price..
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

I really agree with your opinion, this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

I think it's a perfect time to buy and hold the altcoins right now. I think price of the tokens  will start a huge rise in August at the latest. So buying altcoins right now and holding these subcoins will make a big profit in the futur
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: