Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

If there is free money, now is a great time to enter the market. Positive news is everywhere, but the price has been going down and down. This suggests that the market was manipulated, but they seem to end. Waiting for growth.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

I bought and already managed to earn 10-30% on some altcoins. I plan to keep them until the end of the year.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

It is great time to buy good crypto and this good time will probably last fro next half year, maybe more.   About altcoins you need to be more careful. IF you dotn understand them well is better to juts buy Bitcoin and profit easily.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Most of altcoins are here Just to give you a chance to multiply your bitcoins) and i agree that now we are not far from bearish market but nobody certanly know when it Will start this month, next one or in november. So for me it is better to stay in btc for maximum and wait for a certain market turn

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Palisills

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

I hope that the market will go up from this point. That's why i am currently buying ETH.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Yes, a prolonged crisis has passed and now the crypto market is seen starting to re-green. Currently it can be a good time to buy, because the price of each coin is still low. Next hold it until it reaches the profit target.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

The time when the market for cryptos increased so fast, investing in altcoins is a right decision. You can refer to cryptos such as XRP, EOS, LTC, ADA, invest and hold these cryptos for at least 4 months to make a high profit when the market rises sharply in the next period.

CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

As far as my thoughts, now is July, is the right time to invest and hold altcoins. Exchange rates are rising, and if you invest, then you should choose the cryptos top 5 markets to spend the profit will be very high. It is therefore advisable to opt for potential altcoins and invest now.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
MuneraMunera

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

It is a good time to buy because most of altcoins are pretty low now...
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

it's a very good time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin because now the price is still as stable as possible to be extended by the end of this year As last year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

I really agree with your opinion, this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high

yes .. but here we also have a big risk in holding cryptocoin until the price rises .. how strong we will hold it until the price rises .. that is the problem ..dont panic if any slow down price bitcoin..spirit to holding eth since july

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

it's a very good time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin because now the price is still as stable as possible to be extended by the end of this year As last year.

Yes ..recommended to buy popular altocoin like eth litecoin..for new altocoin listing it very high risk to buy..we dont know about their price that not stable yet..very recommended to buy and hold eth or etc i think..and still holding untill new years or september

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

I don't think so as it seems the hype around altcoins is just decreasing and it is just about time before the next drop.
I have seen the market in a lot of situations and it turns up to be a bad one as the volume around is really low and the chances for a recovery decreases.

On the other hand the cryptocurrency market is very surprising and you can't really know what is going to happen in advance.
Personally I will stay away from altcoins when the market is in trouble because altcoins tend to hurt much more then bitcoin.
At both cases don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

The time when the market for cryptos increased so fast, investing in altcoins is a right decision. You can refer to cryptos such as XRP, EOS, LTC, ADA, invest and hold these cryptos for at least 4 months to make a high profit when the market rises sharply in the next period.

I think ltc recommemded..because ltc hasbeen popular at any market exchange..and many people hasbeen know it..for new cryptocoin i think very high risk to buy and hold it..

colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

yes, it can be if you have studied some of the altcoin you are after. even more so if you've been monitoring it from a few months ago. this will strengthen your confidence in every speculation, I think there will not be much growth especially in recent months. but every possibility can happen. I tend to assume the market will grow by the end of this year and early next year.

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

I don't think so as it seems the hype around altcoins is just decreasing and it is just about time before the next drop.
I have seen the market in a lot of situations and it turns up to be a bad one as the volume around is really low and the chances for a recovery decreases.

On the other hand the cryptocurrency market is very surprising and you can't really know what is going to happen in advance.
Personally I will stay away from altcoins when the market is in trouble because altcoins tend to hurt much more then bitcoin.
At both cases don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

I observed a few days this bitcoin prices began to creep up slowly .. I interpret the price will start moving up slowly .. and followed by other cryptocoin already popular .. I think this is the right time to buy cryptocoin and we hold until the price ride ..

neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

I think that this is the time buy and hold bitcoin. We all know that the market is in declining mode from the start of the year that mean the price of bitcoin is low now. But in future the price will rise high and the investors will have the opportunity to make a huge profit. I am suggesting about bitcoin because I can only trust this coin in this market.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I started it earlier this month, and now all give a positive signal. I believe the right altcoin will determine our portfolio, but I'm also pretty sure that choosing the right time will make our goals happen faster.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Nothing can move the market up, unless we are all on the same side. Maybe it will be impossible, but at least it can be done to build optimism.
And now is probably the right time to do it, because maybe we have crossed the lower limit of crypto market capitalization this year.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

This time is quite good for buying and holding altcoin! Market will recover soon! I have always believed that! Wished everyone success!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: