Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20460 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

If you buy Altcoin at this point,  you will be buying your coin at incredible bargain.  Buying is not the only activity that lead to good profit, you must also hold to profit.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

I agree right now is the right time tobuy coins because the price is so low and we are currently going closer to bull market of cryptocurrency. We are now slowly approaching to the later time of the year in which coins usually pumps. So better stack up now while it is still cheap
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Take the risk of buying and holding altcoin like ethereum and you will surely not regret it because we're just in the middle of the year where price of the coins in the market goes on and off. And if you continue holding it until the last quarter of this year where the market pumps so high, you will have a huge chance of getting profit. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

From time to time, as I currently do, I spend about 2 hours a day crypto. But the income it brings is only half the time I do the main job!
Not worth the value, but I will gradually increase the crypto to the main job
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

I strongly agree, and maybe mid-July is a little late, because right now we have seen the market begin to grow, especially on the top coins.
So for now, holding altcoins that we already have, or buying faster would be a good deal for early July.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Yes, it seems like that market turn to the uptrend (you can reference in tradingview). But i think BTC price will go down again before come up. So you can wait to that time to buy alt.
That is what a lot of you newbie think and I am not surprised since you really do not see the idea of a huge price appealing and you would want to see quantity a lot more. However, there is nothing much to say about this, since we all have our opinion, but I guess only time will tell as to how things eventually turn out, but I would really urge you to stop having such mentality of bitcoin not improving and either switching to altcoins instead as I see a lot of altcoins getting a hit pretty soon.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

It is too risky to buy alt coins now. There where not turn of the market. You can buy some altcoins using stop loss tool to save yourself from losses.

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Buy promising altcoins and coins on ICO and wait until they grow in value. Even now, when the market falls, one can find promising targets for investment.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

We've been waiting a long time, and if we're still waiting now, then maybe we're not reason enough to start what we want.
But buying gradually will be a sufficient step wise if you are not willing to take risks at the same time.
And I think all top10 altcoin is a great place to go.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Today altcoin again in the drawdown and show the falling market. It is very bad for coin holders but a very good opportunity to buy even more at low prices. Take advantage of the opportunity while the market allows you

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

Yes, that's exactly what I think. I'm now trying to buy all the most promising coins and will be holding at least half a year. I'm sure that the market will grow by the new year and buy now as much as possible, but almost no more fiat money left Cheesy
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

In recent time market is not doing well. So everyone worried for this situation. But i suggest don’t panic and hold your coin. Market will rise again. So hold coin is the best option for you
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Yes it is a great time to buy altcoin as the price is increasing and now you can invest here with confidence and lesser risk. This is really a ideal time for investment.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Actually full market is suffering for price but some people are withdraw their coins because they don’t wanna take any risk but this the golden time to buy coins because we can buy coins at cheap price also today the price of altcoins already increased so it will give us more profit.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

The market of crypto currency has been facing a dip for past few months, now the prices have start to rise. the condition of the market is improving. This might be a good time for investors to put in their investment in any crypto currency. yet a good planning is needed by the investors before making any investment
luongkaren

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

When bitcoin goes down, the altcoin is down. bitcoin once again down the price, we can choose the time to buy altcoin
The drastic reduction altcoin can come back vigorously. I choose them
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I believe that right now is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoin. At present prices of altcoin are very low. If we want to have more money in the future then we should invest in altcoin right now. I guess that in the next few months the market will start to recover and increase. It is best to buy and hold the altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the potential altcoin that I am holding are Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and Monero.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

This is what i think too also that's the main reasons why until now im still buying more cryptocurrency to hold for long term until a good market to recover.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

There is no specific time to buy Altcoins but based on my experience I suggest that you should buy Altcoin at their lower price because if the market will go up again, of course, the Altcoin too will go up also so that is a easy profit and i also suggest to you that to invest in Altcoin in their ICO or when the Altcoin is still developing because there is a chance that it will go to moon but the consequence is there is a 50% chance of profit and you will hodl for too long like 2 months.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Probably it is. Because if the market starts to recover now, it would be the good idea, if we will buy some now and fait for it to recover fully. Then we can get 5x from every coin we have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: