Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20469 times)
Zack Lee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

I personally think at this time I prefer to keep my altcoin in comparison with buying altcoin because already many people are buying altcoin and I also prefer to hold altcoin that has a high value and waits for its back up and can benefit

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

I think that it has always been the perfect time to buy altcoins. Specially all those which are more than cheap at the moment and have a real product, those are a MUST if you want to make profit in a near months, i really like this dip because it gave me very good cheap prices

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Yes! Since the value of altcoin nowadays at in the deeper price. It is the good opportunity to buy altcoin today in cheaper price. Buying altcoin nowadays is giving chance to earn huges profit in the future once the value of it will rise. Also, when the value of altcoin is in the deeper price it is good time to buy and hold it for long - term as an investment. Today many altcoin has potential to grow in the future that's why buying today is the better idea to do. Don't waste time today to buy instead hurry up. Buy today and live will in the future.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

I do believe that this is indeed a good time to invest on altcoins but only to those that are promising. Not all altcoins can withstand the market volatility. There are only few altcoins which are good for holding through the dumps in the market. Once the recovery takes place, profit will surely be earned from investing at this point. Just be patient

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

Probably now is the time. The worst bottom for the price for altcoins was not yet. Now many can be bought quite cheaply. I believe that if bitcoin is pulled up, the altcoins will support him.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

I think we have a good time to buy and hold bitcoin in a few weeks ago when bitcoin price reach below $5700. but we still have a good time to buy bitcoin again in this time because the price is up and down in any time. although we don't know what will happen later, we still have a chance to buy more bitcoin and if you do this again, maybe we can see that after this, bitcoin price will get up so high. but you need to be careful because the price can make you panic because of the volatility and make sure that you know what you do.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

In my suggestion it's better now to buy some altcoins and hold it. All altcoins now is down and this is the right time now to buy.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

if I personally prefer to hold altcoin and not to buy Altcoin because buying altcoin also pose a risk so from now on many people are investing in bitcoin and holding altcoin until altcoin prices go back up and can get a good profit when the altcoin price goes back

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

Wait for it to go $5k or below. If not going dropping that low, wait for proper accumulation.

When Bitcoin will be worth $300k it will little matter if you bought at $6k or $4k  or $8k.  Now you have lots of time to buy at any of those prices.
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

This time is quite good for buying and holding altcoin! Market will recover soon! I have always believed that! Wished everyone success!

market coin starts to move unstable. if the possibility of rising bitcoin prices we can predict now. when the price of bitcoin down .. all cryptocoin come down. if we calm and strong hold the price of coin .. it's time to accommodate crypto

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Wait for it to go $5k or below. If not going dropping that low, wait for proper accumulation.

When Bitcoin will be worth $300k it will little matter if you bought at $6k or $4k  or $8k.  Now you have lots of time to buy at any of those prices.

but to be able to go up to 300k $ it is very difficult in my opinion. we only predicted for this year hopefully can go back in price $19000 it is very good..like 2018 fast grow up

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Probably now is the time. The worst bottom for the price for altcoins was not yet. Now many can be bought quite cheaply. I believe that if bitcoin is pulled up, the altcoins will support him.

if we are calm and have a capital that is not so in need in daily needs. better we are investing into eth..price has gone down .. in august seems to be going up again..kalau see from bitcoin prices are still moving unstable ..more in priority to buy eth

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

but to be able to go up to 300k $ it is very difficult in my opinion. we only predicted for this year hopefully can go back in price $19000 it is very good..like 2018 fast grow up

$300k is possible in next cycle that is x15 from last ATH. In previous cycle we had x16. So from $1200 to $20000.   But yes we will probably not see $300k in next cycle since as far as it looks now this cycle will be much after  then previous so less strong.   I should probably exchange that $300k with $200k.  I dont think that change much of what I wanted to point out.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

When Bitcoin will be worth $300k
Do you really believe that bitcoin will cost 300k? I do not believe that it will cost 20k until the end of 2018. I doubt that this year we will see the stabilization of the cryptomarket.
300k is so unrealistic price that it does not make sense to even discuss it.

ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

Right now is time to but IF you sold your crypto when prices were much better, if you just want to buy more, then i better just wait ,seems like market will go more down
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

for now the price of cryptocoin has not stabilized. still very susceptible to determine its movement for up position. but we sure and still survive to wait bitcoin price soar like last year

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

When Bitcoin will be worth $300k
Do you really believe that bitcoin will cost 300k? I do not believe that it will cost 20k until the end of 2018. I doubt that this year we will see the stabilization of the cryptomarket.
300k is so unrealistic price that it does not make sense to even discuss it.

Is true..for grow up price to $300 is very imposible for now..btc price not stable.and then many cryptocoin hasbeen launch at new market..we just can hold and waiting bitcoin will grow up again.dont panic sell for now..

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy some altcoins because  price of altcoins are very low due to this bearish trend of this market. Holding your altcoins for long term is always gives you good returns.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

The market often gives goods oppotunities to buy and never use money that you need for living expenses, well speaking of great time to buy ..for me,if interms of long term investment ,anytime is the best time ,just choose the right coins.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Market price is still down so now is the time to buy altcoins with the cheaper price especially those coins below $1 or those coins which are in the top list at coinmarketcap. Like what had happened to bitcoin now where it started with almost a worthless value but it has come so far and become the king of crypto. I am now currently holding ETH and BTC in my wallet and planning to buy some more and hold it for a longer time for a better profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: