Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20469 times)
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

I think it's a very good time to buy both bitcoin and Altcoin because in the middle of this year semuacoin has a pretty good growth maybe in the last year it will be much better.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jimboqs

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

I also believe that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. while the prices are cheap.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

Yes, I think the market has stabilized and while the prices are cheap it's best to buy them.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

I think that now is the time, if the long-term growth begins and the market is green, you can very well multiply your investments.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

It is perfect time. I guess there won't be better time for buying altcoins. Or buy eth and btc now in order to buy other crypto insted of it later. I believe whole crypto will be growing comparing to fiat money, so I am in this game. Those who wants to join crypto, make it right know!

gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yes, the market is starting to look green and now is the right time to buy, then hold it in the foreseeable future to earn big profits. Currently, almost all coins still have a low price.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

I agree with you. Now is the perfect time for us to invest in altcoin. Their price starts to rise, so we should buy and hold if we want to make a profit in the future. I will buy Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA and NEO. These are altcoins with very good growth potential. At present their prices are very low, I will buy and hold long term these altcoin. I believe they will bring me a lot of profit later this year.

21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

this is the best time to buy and hold altcoins now the market is at low so we can hold the coins as many as possible at this price is available is very rare
Cremiopel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:06:55 AM

The emergency in the digital money advertise has been continuing for quite a while. Amid this time, all digital forms of money have lost capitalization and fell in cost. Presently this circumstance in the market that you can put resources into any digital money and it is ensured to bring benefit. Take your risk.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

I think that it is a good time to buy if you want to earn money and you are ready to take a little risk. I have already bought BTC and ETH and I think to increase my position because I consider that the current prices are quite low and attractive to buy.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

I agree with you. Now is the perfect time for us to invest in altcoin. Their price starts to rise, so we should buy and hold if we want to make a profit in the future. I will buy Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA and NEO. These are altcoins with very good growth potential. At present their prices are very low, I will buy and hold long term these altcoin. I believe they will bring me a lot of profit later this year.

Buying altcoins is a good strategy while its value was at lower price, because by the moment its started to pump we will be able to gain and earn better profit after all sorts of struggles. So keep buying altcoins while it cheaper and hold for our future profitable goals. Never loss hope, instead be brave enough to face your fears during fluctuation periods.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
can be said for now is the right time to buy Altcoin. with the ability to grow high enough to be very good to hold it in order to generate much greater profits in the future so be nice very by using this opportunity for the future Altcoin that we have.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

which I see now the market is recovering and so now I advise you to hold your altcoin until altcoin prices recover because if you buy altcoin now you will get a high price because soon market price will stabilize and altcoin price will also stable, it is better now that you are holding your altcoin
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

in my opinion, if I agree, because this is the right time to buy coins because the price is very low and we are now closer to the Cryptocurrency currency market. so This time is good enough to buy and hold altcoin. The market will soon recover. I always believe it. successful greeting for everything.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

the right time to buy altcoin is about a month ago when the market situation is red and bitcoin reaches its lowest point, buying now is a mistake...
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

Yes, buy when everything is growing. this is an erroneous step. It is better to wait for the correction and then buy everything that you think is necessary. And in general, I believe that during these difficult half years of the year there was a lot of time and chances to purchase for future use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
can be said for Altcoin is currently much improved. with this increased presence capable of producing Altcoinn that is so increased by holding and having it for a long period of time. so now by buying and holding Altcoin capable of generating far greater profits.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

I think this is the right time for you if you want to invest, Bitcoin already breaks over $ 6800 and i think it will continue fly. It's been a long day waiting for this moment, all market are comeback green because of bitcoin. If bitcoin price keep increase all altcoins will increased too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Usually the best time to buy Altcoins is when the price go down, and since the actual rates still low then it is recommended to buy nowadays because the ALT price is predicted to increase highly in the nearest future. You have just to keep holding your ALT for long term until the price reach high levels again.
Asdeeop

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

the value development keeps on rising and I figure this upward pattern will proceed. in any case, we should be set up to foresee, in light of the fact that the market can fall whenever. so in the event that you need to purchase, at that point submit a purchase request with a low cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: