Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20469 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Yes, if you would have bought when you posted, you would have gotten super discounted prices.

Even now, with this mini pump prices are still low.

But I would be very careful about the altcoins you choose.
After this really long crash and bear market, investors will be more picky about what projects they support.
Purely speculative ones won't perform as well as coins that have an actual working product.

If you are really lost about which ones are good, take a look at the smart contract platforms.
these are eth, ada, eos, neo, waves, zilliqa, etc.
There's a ton of them so you have many to pick from.
Just choose the one you feel has the best future.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

I think I am now a good time to buy altcoin and hold it, because the market is currently down and suitable to buy and is great to hold it until the end of the year.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

I think so, with the market conditions that are improving and visible immediately skyrocketed then buy and hold is a better thing and profitable than selling, I'm very confident that the performance of coins will soon improve and begin this month.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

In my humble opinion, yes this is the ideal time to buy altcoins. Bitcoin has started to go super bullish and when that happens, all altcoins goes up so if you can, then grab as many altcoins as you can and that too in big numbers and become part of the wave. Play with the whales, play safe.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

Now the market is still unstable and most of the coins are still low so I think now is the right time to buy coins and keep them in the next few months, I recommend buying trusted coins like BTC and ETH.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

That's right, it's a great time to shop for crypto. The cheap price in this crypto will ease us in getting coins with a considerable amount. With the opportunities that exist today, then we should be able to use it to get the coin with the best quality that will help us in generating maximum profit. Because crypto has now started its development to increase its coin prices.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

In my opinion, this time is the best time to buy and hold altcoin. Bitcoin is going up with over 1000$ for the first step Cheesy and my investment has raised 18% profit in one day, waiting for a big profit at the end of this year with INS project.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

I think now is a good time to buy coins as the market should start growing soon. Bitcoin has already started to grow and its price has increased to 7500 dollars, if this trend continues, I think we can start talking about a growing trend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

I think now is a good time to buy coins as the market should start growing soon. Bitcoin has already started to grow and its price has increased to 7500 dollars, if this trend continues, I think we can start talking about a growing trend.

the market is already starting to green on the bitcoin price.but the movement is still very slow and not stable.we just wait.look this has already begun preparations for the ride..hopefully can soar again like last year. Altocoin always following when bitcoin price growing up

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

bitcoin prices have started to rise slowly.according to you coin what can we buy and we hold at the time of injuries.that will price can be high rises when bitcoin rises..ethereum,litecoin or the other?

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

That's right, it's a great time to shop for crypto. The cheap price in this crypto will ease us in getting coins with a considerable amount. With the opportunities that exist today, then we should be able to use it to get the coin with the best quality that will help us in generating maximum profit. Because crypto has now started its development to increase its coin prices.
This time it is quite suitable to buy into altcoin because the market is in a rising trend and you can get a lot of profit if invested during this time. Many altcoin are very well priced to buy in and hold until the end of the year, I hope that this time the market will recover strongly.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

It sure is a great time to buy. The market experience somewhat upward movement already and everyone is optimistic the bull season will start any time soon. But be observant and vigilant as well if things ever change cut your loss and wait it out again.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

In my opinion, this time is the best time to buy and hold altcoin. Bitcoin is going up with over 1000$ for the first step Cheesy and my investment has raised 18% profit in one day, waiting for a big profit at the end of this year with INS project.

I wish you luck this year..I only hold a few token bounty and some ethereum.for the others I dare not take a speculation buy.I just rely on ethereum.hopefully ethereum rise in price like last year follow the price of bitcoin

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

I think, it is the right time to buy altcoin now because the market value is low. The coin can be acquired at a cheaper price in this time. If you are planning to invest for the long term. It is the right moment to invest in altcoin and hold your altcoins for long term for better profit.

we saw a few days ago the bitcoin price had declined a bit and finally ride back.my observations this month the price of bitcoin is already the preparation for the ride back.but up on the level of how rising we don't know yet.

rotonda

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

I think at any time it makes sense to buy and keep altcoyins because behind the crypto currency is a great future
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

In my opinion this is the great time for you to take a position, bitcoin already break into $7300 so the other altcoin price will increased too. I hope this movement change the market conditions from bearish to bullish market until end of the year. Neo, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple are some of altcoin that have a great potential if you want to take long term investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
with Altcoin's ever-increasing development capabilities will be able to bring substantial and profitable profits with us buying and holding Altcoin in the future to produce a much bigger bunch in the future and generate even greater profits.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

When? If not today. I think if you buy altocoin now, that is a very big chance to make good money in the future. The main thing is to be patient
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
with Altcoin's ever-increasing development capabilities will be able to bring substantial and profitable profits with us buying and holding Altcoin in the future to produce a much bigger bunch in the future and generate even greater profits.

There's a lot of altcoins that will be able to give you a huge profits with a promising features and great potential in the future but of course don't forget there are shitcoins or copied from other crypto that you might be loss your investment. Analyze the coins before decided to purchase.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

When bitcoin price is increasing automatically altcoin prices will start adjusting so we have to keep spare money whenever it possible to buy when altcoin price starts decreasing. So holding some bitcoin is always good to hold when the price starts decreasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: