Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:17:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

It depends on the cryptocurrency you want to deal with, if you have a group of five cryptos that you are interested in for example, you can study their behavior on the last months and get into conclusions, but in general terms I cannot tell you if you have to hold or buy, it depends on the market, especifically the altcoin you are dealing with.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

It is the best time for you to buy and hold any altcoins. Prices are cheap so you can get a lot of altcoins. Bitcoin is showing signs that it is starting to go into another recovery so this is the best time for you to hold those altcoins and wait for their prices to increase in accord with bitcoin prices so you can sell them at a high price.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

I agree right now is the right time tobuy coins because the price is so low and we are currently going closer to bull market of cryptocurrency. We are now slowly approaching to the later time of the year in which coins usually pumps. So better stack up now while it is still cheap. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
kukuxam

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Yes, I think the current price is quite low
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
At present prices of Bitcoin and altcoin began to show signs of recovery. However, they are still cheap. This is a good time to buy and hold altcoin. I believe that if we hold long term altcoin then we will have a lot of profit in the future. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy and hold now are NEO, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, Litecoin and Ethereum.
kapetoshka

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Yes of course, it is a good time to buy altcoins and make a good profit if you keep for 2 years.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

There has never been a good time to invest than now. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). Pre-sale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I think so, because now the price of altcoin is going down very much and if we buy it now and we hold then we will get a huge profit.

celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

I think it's a good thing to buy when the crypto price decreases and holds it until the market recovers. Your profits can be huge. it takes patience to trade in poor market conditions.
TrufieldICO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

I think it's a perfect time to buy and hold the altcoins right now. I think price of the tokens  will start a huge rise in August at the latest. So buying altcoins right now and holding these subcoins will make a big profit in the futur

gradually the exact price will start to increase. the current issue of the token has also gone up a bit. if to buy and hold, whenever it is allowed it, but better now if to buy. because the situation is still good, than tomorrow the price starts to rise high

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
yes this is the right time to buy it, because as we see it, Bitcoin is already moving towards recovery and this will bring goodness to Altcoin. so buy as much as you can and then hold, then you'll get a big profit if you sell it at the price you want.
mriansa

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

I think this is the right time to buy altcoin because at this time altcoin prices are very cheap and you should buy as much as you can take advantage of the moment when the price is cheap you can get very much profit.
Drakula

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

Yes i think so too. Its kinda perfect to buy coins for now and hold it. Prices are down so you can buy them inexpensively than their real price in a stable market. I think investing in the coins you have bought will pay off if the market recovers. It will bring you a lot of money and you're gonna realize it's not a bad idea investing in it aferall.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
The price of all altcoins is very low and while that may make them more attractive for the majority I think we are at a point in time in which that may send the wrong signals, let me explain, altcoins thanks to their smaller market caps have the capability to outperform bitcoin but at the end most people will sell their alts to get bitcoin in return but thanks to the LN I think we are close to the day major adoption will happen and when that happens the market cap of bitcoin will go up faster than many altcoins.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

I think all altcoins will start losing compared to Bitcoin until 10th August. People will  try to grab as many as possible Bitcoins till then, because they speculate that price will grow after 10th August. but reality is that after 10th August there will be huge dump. So this is good time to buy and then change back to bitcoins after 10th August....
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

yes, buying some promising future coins might be a highly recommended idea. We can buy a good altcoin at this lower price and hold it for a few months or years. We can reap huge profits from him now in some periods, the price of altcoin is greatly reduced. They have a very low price. However, we can take advantage of this condition
TrufieldICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Yes. Buying into great projects is always a good investment. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

Time for buying and holding last for years. Who started earlier have more profit, the ones who late
needs to wait for profit. Last top showed what crypto-currencies are capable off, now when market
is in down-trend everyone says it`s a good time for buying before next spike in charts.
   Many like to sell on top`s and buy again in dips, for some that`s a good way of making profit but
not for me. I`m long-term investor and I hold for year and I plan to hold for many more years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Yes thatwas good question !! Thats the best thing todo right now! Buy and hold!! Becausein the future im sure that youre token you hold now.!! Will go striaght to.the moon!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: