Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20469 times)
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

Yes, still good to buy potential altcoins because there will be a lot prediction that will happen starting September so I suggest everyone to fill-in their bags of altcoins
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoins.No now it is difficult to predict what the minimum price will be. I think that you need to buy altcoins not at once. If the price falls even lower then you can buy more tokens.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

I certainly agree with you. It is really the best time to purchase more altcoins since the value is still low. However, it is still important to choose the best altcoin for us not to regret anything or to lose our earnings. Buy which is profitable for us to earn the best coins with good values.
Disculinair

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

I would rathe stick to buying bitcoin and holding it, it seems like the safest option right now, with the altcoin market being extremely populated and without any new ideas.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

The crypto space presently is having so many good coins in dip. I can just go on to list, but you can still make some researches to see some very good ones. Those who invest at this time would be glad they did.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

The current market is not suitable for investing in cryptocurrencies, because in my opinion the market has been falling, we never know if it will continue to fall, and everyone should not invest. It is more appropriate to wait for the market to stabilize before investing.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Yes! Now is the time to buy and hold until December or January. A few dips will occur but these are not major. Price will gradually increase and it would be wise to jump in as early as possible to avail of the most reasonable price because things may get 2017 on us again!

vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

If it is not a good opportunity to buy altcoin now, then when is the good opportunity? I feel that being a man can't be too greedy, I have to learn to be content. Now that the cryptocurrency market is cheap, we can buy a lot of high-quality altcoins with very low money. What happens every day, we can't predict, what if tomorrow is a bull market? So take the opportunity.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

now the market has started to fall again and so it is better to wait until the coins become cheaper. when the market stops falling then you can invest.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

There are some investors who look around for the opportunities like this. Most times, they target the dip and buy coins that worth holding for long. You can as well imbibe such attitude and enjoy you investment.
Walter_Potts

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Buying in August is a great idea too!  Now is the best time to buy crypto currency. But you need to focus your attention on long-term investments in altocoins, from which you think there is a huge potential and which demonstrate a positive trend in the market over time. As a rule, such crypto currencies have large communities, show high liquidity on stock exchanges and they have developers who constantly improve the functionality of coins.
Invest only in the coins that you have explored, it is not wise to invest in something that you do not understand. Take the time to study the coins in which you want to invest for a long time. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:13:49 AM

Well it's still the right time to invest, but if we really believe in the cryptocurrency we can actually do better, imagine when the price of Bitcoin plunged deep low to 5k$ and 6k$ and those that banged it, now is already nice time to sell, though it's still fresh to invest

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

I think it is a good idea for us to hold the coins we have but we need to make a wise choice. We need to be careful to choose the promising one to make the time holding. If not, we may lose a lot of money in our investment.
anhmai4155948@gmail.com

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

this is definitely a good time to grab a full bag of diversified alts because, all market is down right now and prices are low, with a good research pick up some good and promising projects that have hardworking teams behind them and be sure to carefully read their whitepaper, roadmap, also look for their community members opinions but be careful from scammers
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:03 AM

Yes, right now is the good time to buy. while the market is down, it is good to invest and hold for long term. Just choose the right coin and study its project if it has a potential to hold for years. Surely you will get a high profit in the future.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

For some that is how they think about it, and they think it is way better to buy now before its too late for them, but actually dashing into the fire without further equipment will lead you to astray. That is how the current market is standing as of now, but that will depend on the person who is going to spend money with, it will be his choice
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Its a good time to buy if you have the funds to do so. If your going to go into debt then no definitely not a good time.
The biggest thing is having done your research into the coin and believe it has the potential to fulfil is claims.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

Best time to buy will be the time that bitcoin is around $7000 USD or even lower. Don't wait for bitcoin to go even lower because that might not happen again. I also recommend buying in different batches rather than going all in on one price range. This will give you flexibility on selling. Make a list on the prices of btc's you have purchased.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

We cannot dispute the fact that the time is right to buy more altcoins and hold for the next bull ride. The crypto soil is now fertile for new investors to buy more as the price of most coins are relatively on the low now. There is no point in waiting till you see the market surge to its peak before buying.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

Yes it is at this season of crypto dips that almost cryptocoins at the market really falls on it's price. So it is so good to buy altcoins when they are at a lower price then hodl longer, because once the market recovers again they will gives us good profits especially to those altcoins that has potential.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: