Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20478 times)
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

On the one hand, the time for buying altcoins is good.  Since many altcoins have reached their bottom.  But on the other hand, the market can go even lower.  Therefore, I recommend buying coins not for the entire deposit, but in parts.  And then buy, monitoring the situation on the market.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

buying will encourage you future income and choice for trading and I suppose that holding saves your money in this unexpected stagnancy on the market.
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

this is the time that we have to buy more coins and hold it in a long term and have more profit for our future because the market is going down for now.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

This is definitely the best time to buy altcoins and possibly hodl them. The market is down now and coins have become very cheap to buy. Most of the coins dropped way below half of the ATH prices. So investors would be getting more coins for lesser value. This is why anyone who has been in the market long enough and is wise, would buy in this dip and hodl for a bullish market.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

This is definitely the best time to buy altcoins and possibly hodl them. The market is down now and coins have become very cheap to buy. Most of the coins dropped way below half of the ATH prices. So investors would be getting more coins for lesser value. This is why anyone who has been in the market long enough and is wise, would buy in this dip and hodl for a bullish market.
I can say that this is really the right time to buy and keep those Altcoins to make a profit next year. I want to buy more electronic money while the market value is cheaper and I have kept it until the market recovered from big fluctuations so I made a big profit when selling it at higher prices.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

This is the time to invest because the market price is low. Buy coins and hodl them to make it profitable when  the market price increase again.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

nếu là tôi, tôi sẽ chờ đến cuối năm 2018 để mua vào. Thời điểm hiện tại không phải là sự lựa chhonj thông minh để nắm giữ các Altocoin. Hãy kiên nhẫn chờ đợi, thời cơ sẽ đến.
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

Please buy more alcoin while capital and wait. Maybe, a strong rally for alcoin. Because prices are too low alcoin, this is the phenomenon of price manipulation
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:07:54 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:13:44 PM by aryatrals

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Yes, now is the right time to buy, while the price is still low, there is nothing wrong for us to invest a little for a new coin, the name is also the world of buying and selling, there is only profit and loss, but we can learn which coin has a chance to rise in the future, I think bitcoin still has the potential to go up, if you want to buy it might be time.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Its the righrt time to buy alts, there price now is cheap and affordable. Collecting alts for now is a good technique but choose only those alts with potential price high in the future like ethereum. When the time comes, the alts you buy in cheap price will be higher then so during exchange the profit is double on the time you it in cheap.
Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

Looks like the best time to buy and hold altcoins. There are a lot of altcoins out there right now that are looking very promising which means that there is a lot of ways for you to make money from investing in altcoins. Soon the altcoins will start to catch up with the recovering trend that bitcoin is on right now and you can start to make money from your coins.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

I think it is indeed a very appropriate time now. Because altcoin it costs are very low. Even many potential altcoin such as the price is very low, the ethereum. So you could use this time to buy as many.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

It is good to buy Altcoins now specially after this ETF events that the proposals was rejected and many expect that another market falls will going to happen but it seems that the market is stable which mean that the people don't care anymore about the proposals therefore it is time to move on as we should expect that the market will rise up as there is no more obstacle that will make us to worry.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

Yeah the current market situation is still volatile so the price of crypto currencies tends to decrease so now is a good opportunity for those of you who want to buy a lot of crypto currency coins at a cheap price. Indeed no one can guarantee in the near future the price of crypto currency will return to normal and stable but we should positively postulate that sooner or later the crypto currency will stabilize so that the coin I hold becomes very potential. Holding an altcoin for the long term is the right decision for now because in the long run this crypto currency coin will become more useful.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

yeah thats exaclty right buy now and HODL it!! to make your profit increase and greater money come with you in the future if do this HODL!! HODL is the best idea for the bounty Hunters!!
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:16 AM

If you look at coinmarketcap today you can decide to buy coins. We look at some Altcoin is in red and you can invest. And you should be investing for the long term. Crypto market within a few months this is not stable and we should still continue to be patient until the market recovered.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

I think we can't store all altcoins, because now there are too many coins popping up. So you must be wise in choosing altcoin. If not, you will get a loss because of the wrong choice.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

I thinking of this too, since altcoin value goes down I need to buy more token and altcoins that I think has a potential to grow in the future. Buy now and trade after market recover.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

I agree for the statement above, if now is the right time to buy altcoint and hold it, all coint prices are still down, buying and storing it is a good thing while patiently waiting for the market to rise again
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Yes, I think it is now the time to buy altcoins and hold it for months or year or when the market recovers because the prices in the market are very low and we should not miss this opportunity to buy a lot of altcoins to earn big profit by holding it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: