Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20460 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

I think in the next week it is worth waiting for the next downturn in the market, and then it will be possible to buy something at a reduced price.
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

You can buy but only a portion of your Deposit, well of course if you're willing to wait a year and a half until you begin to get plus you can access all the money right now, but I wouldn't

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I think it is better to hold for now .Market has been bear for a long period of time the current price of altcoin is too low at the moment selling at this kind of market situation will definitily lead to loss .It is better to hold at the moment till prices are back to normal so as to earn more profit.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

You can buy but only a portion of your Deposit, well of course if you're willing to wait a year and a half until you begin to get plus you can access all the money right now, but I wouldn't

Taking this strategy might work while we are still not seeing the real dip, there's still some possibilities to experience more downfall, so buying little by little can be much better while waiting for the bull to show back, but likewise if you are willing to wait and aim for long term goals then you can generate
bigger rewards out from this bearish market, always been depend from how we interpret the market and how willing we are taking the risk.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

If you want to make profit on your altcoins, I think the best thing to do is to for now is to hold your altcoins and wait for the good days ahead.

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I have a question for everyone who advises buying altcoins now, do you buy altcoins yourself or just talk about it? You do not risk your money ...
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

Yes . As you say, now is the right time to buy and hold if you really have money, it is not a problem you can buy it now because prices are falling sharply the opportunity to invest long term. When prices increase there will be huge profits
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Well yes. I do believe that it's a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now and I do think that it's more profitable to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now as their prices is comparatively low because of which one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Well yes. I do believe that it's a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now and I do think that it's more profitable to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now as their prices is comparatively low because of which one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
We can purchase more coins now that it's low. We have to exercise caution while trading though, it could get dangerous.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

There is no current  time buying or selling crypto, you should examine the project and market together . If you could find a good opportunity, this is the good time for buying.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Everything is individual, for each coin everything is different, some tokens must be kept and wait for their growth and others are already dumped and it is time to sell them in order to transfer to another coin. So there is no one time for everyone to wait, or to sell, all individually.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

I think that now is the right time to buy. Prices are quite low and investment opportunities are greater. Do a research on every altcoin you want to buy and invest
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

As we see up to now it was in the short term a bad time to invest! Although I keep on buying whenever I have a chance without any doubts and regrets as I see a big future in cryptocurrency market and a big potential that will show in near future! So my advise invest in any top 100 cryptocurrency and you  will not miss out

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

Telling the truth I have no desire to invest in cryptocurrencies at the current moment. The situation on the market can not be characterized as difficult but I am very tired after this summer dramatic fluctuations.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

I think now the fall is over and it's a great time to buy some coins at a good price.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

The time to buy comes with the stabilization of the crypto market. If you are going to enter the path of earnings, then, of course, this is the right time. First, of course, you need to do your own research about the coin before investing in it.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

The time to buy comes with the stabilization of the crypto market. If you are going to enter the path of earnings, then, of course, this is the right time. First, of course, you need to do your own research about the coin before investing in it.
Of course, today it makes sense to buy Bitcoin, especially if the price of coins is 10 times lower. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that almost 60% of all altcoins do not have a real product, and because of the poor state of the market, they can leave.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Right now is time to buy both bitcoin and altcoins. We are breaking resistance on bitcoin and market cap so only way is up!
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Today, volatility has already begun to grow. Volumes began to grow. So now is the time to buy altcoins and keep.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: