Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

bought this in some time is a pretty good chance. price from crypto already indicates that there is no major decline anymore and tend to be constant at nearly the same price point. enter in the time now whether it aims to trade or invest while waiting for the increase certainly is pretty good.
The price of the coins have very few signs that make the price look as if it has a lot of money. Markets could finally pump once again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

Yeah sure, I think now is a good time to buy more tokens and hold for bull run, looking from the beginning of the year until now, I will say that the tokens have lost so much value in their price, so buying now would be very good idea but only buy with your spare money, not with all your money because we never know if the price will go down more before the bull run comes.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

until now I still trade with short-term methods and take a little profit from it all, hold with long-term will indeed make a big profit, but when I see a market that happens down and up every day, then I will take the opportunity .

jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

Sure now is a very good time to buy, considering the market since the beginning of the year, the market has lost so much value and I think we might be at the bottom at the moment and bottom is a good place to buy altcoins because from there it will grow and make profit, though no one knows for sure, the best thing to do is to invest what you can afford to lose at the moment, don't invest all your money hoping the market will increase, it could still go side ways.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

It is the best time to buy altcoins for holding. the bear market is continuing too long and it will end soon, the bullish comes will pump altcoins very high. Holding altcoins now is smart investment because it surely give you profits next year.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Even this month of October is good to buy coin too, it has a lower value compare to the last year they always said that always buy on the dip so that you will have profit when all the coin rise some say that the halving season is 2020-2022 which will create new all time high for all the value of the coin so hold your coin for a long term keep it and back after 2-4 years.
term investment can be done when using more money do not invest with major money, because we don't know there is an urgent need later.
maybe later this year I recommend to buy.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

now in october i think the best time to buy the potential altcoin. and you can hold until the end of this year. i see now the market is stagnan and i tnik it is the sign that the market will increase soon. so if you have money you can buy bitcoin and potential altcoin. so you can get big profit.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

now in october i think the best time to buy the potential altcoin. and you can hold until the end of this year. i see now the market is stagnan and i tnik it is the sign that the market will increase soon. so if you have money you can buy bitcoin and potential altcoin. so you can get big profit.
I totally agree with you bro, I also think like that if in current time is the best moments to buy more potential altcoin then hold it for end of this year's. Many people believe at the end of this year's the Market Crypto situation will recover and will be up trend again.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

In my opinion, it is really a good time to search and buy a lot of altcoin and keep it for the price increase as my calculations will be profitable, but this is just my thoughts. and I can see that much.

Am I spamming? Report me!
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

Since most of the coin prices are cheaper than it's usual price then I must say that this is the right time to buy some altcoins and start holding it.  It is a good opportunity because you can buy a good potential coin for a low price. 
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

Yes I think this is the time to buy Altcoins.
Because the price in every market is very down.
and This time to buy and hold, if you wanna get a more profit.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

I think the big accumulation phase is nearly over as you can see, slowly prices of the coins and tokens are slowly moving up and there is volatility in the market. Bitcoin has tested the lower 6.k range a few times in the support zone and it has bumped off of that, so i doubt with all the bullish things happening in the crypto space for us to go really much lower. I think if you have spare cash sitting around just grab whatever good cryptos with promise you think you can hold long term and sit on them because I think 2019 and 2020 some rockets will launch some tokens and coins to the moon and beyond.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

Now is the best time to buy. If you look at today's prices on the stock exchanges, there is simply nowhere to fall. And with the possible growth you can earn a lot of X's.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Yes, i think it is time to buy and hold altcoins. Prices are low now and the crypto market is stable. If you believe in cryptos, it is a good time to buy.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

What is "altocoin" I assume that's a typo and you mean "altcoin" Huh

If that's the case then just buy the dips in a bottomed out market phase such as this because there's not much profit in the major assets yet apart from a modest few returning small amounts but if you're patient then you'll find there will be decent gains just make smart buys

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Many of the good altcoins are already so cheap that they are unlikely to fall in price. So now is a good time to buy.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Right now is the best time and good chance to buy and invest money at bitcoin or altcoin, many altcoin have dump price and we can take this moment to buy and hold many altcoin kind because at the future will be pump on higher price.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

If we choose to hold all altcoin i think its good invest in mid term..hold until end off year or bullish is coming. I believe bullrun coming next month, trust me
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Everyone decides when to buy altcoins. Many say that the bottom is passed and now we are waiting for a very strong growth. But personally I think that can a very long time to keep the price down to big players bought on the ears

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

It is a perfect time to buy some altcoins. The prices are so low and the historical record was set to 10x from todays price. And imagine when the green market comes, we will see the new price records with a potential to x20 from now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: