Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
MitskiThe

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

What is the price of 1 Remoneta token?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

What is the price of 1 Remoneta token?

I think that price was 1 USD=10,000 RET
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact info@ReMoneta.com directly for more information.

-Liina

Wait,i thought its not possible to invest anymore?This is great news,as i saw people kept asking about possiblity to join the sale,many got left out and didnt have time to buy .

Any more news about upcoming sale?Amount of tokens,price,bonus etc.

Some public announcement would be a good thing,with basic info about this possibility to buy RET tokens.

Good thing I checked it out, I could've missed another chance to buy Remoneta!

I think that you will have to be fast to be able to get some RET,as interest was huge during previous two rounds.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if Remoneta be then those challenges can be taken out and better eco system would be.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

I read that Remoneta will be backed by land,therefore making it more stabile.Can you please explain that,how its going to work?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact info@ReMoneta.com directly for more information.

-Liina

Wait,i thought its not possible to invest anymore?This is great news,as i saw people kept asking about possiblity to join the sale,many got left out and didnt have time to buy .

Any more news about upcoming sale?Amount of tokens,price,bonus etc.

Some public announcement would be a good thing,with basic info about this possibility to buy RET tokens.

Good thing I checked it out, I could've missed another chance to buy Remoneta!

I think that you will have to be fast to be able to get some RET,as interest was huge during previous two rounds.

Its been said that you have to contact them asap if you want to buy tokens,aso i dont think it will be some kind of public sale,and maybe they have higher minimum set in order to join,due high demand.
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Are the rewards only for Members and retailers? Because being a payment processor, the customer that uses ReMoneta to pay, will not be rewarded?

Both retailers and community members are rewarded.
Retailers for being part of the system and based on the number of transactions
Members for developing the community (eg. admin/ support, bringing new members, bringing new retailers) and by publicly promoting the community shared values (human health, global unity, animal welfare, environment and clean energy).

I read that Remoneta will be backed by land,therefore making it more stabile.Can you please explain that,how its going to work?

Land is one part of the solution. A dual token system with one token not traded (so it cant be anything but the price we set), land means steadily increasing value over time and of course is a long term stable model and the highest value-increasing asset over the longer term (see Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com) and an intelligent computer model determining the ReMoneta price.

HadleyBarrett

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

When can we expect the wallet to be out or in beta phase?

Yes, during the beta test, see www.ReMonta.com under Currency for the times.

What are some main features of your wallet?

The project is not about a wallet particularly. The wallet is a small part of the total system which just holds the tokens. See www.ReMoneta.com/Currency for more

Does someone know if the projects token is minable?

As far as I know it is not minable is a standard traditional sense.

Indeed not traditional, but we hope better. Instead of a random computer code generation based on the most powerful computer, the miner takes concrete actions in the real world (see my earlier post today) and based on those actions he is rewarded. So you control this yourself, it is not random. That means you control it, you plan it and as much as you want to earn is up to your own actions.
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

Will you expand the platform any further in the future?

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Will you expand the platform any further in the future?

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

Hey, this is a good idea! But suggestions here could get buried beneath the discussions.
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Hi, stable doesn't mean a single price. We have a stable increase in price over time. Think about land prices. Very stable but increase steadily over time. In a sense, the best of both worlds. ReMoneta is the only currency in the world which steadily increases in price (not falling like fiat or volatile like crypto - either ETH, BTC, gold-backed or Tethered... they all fall in value or are volatile).
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Are you guys going to upload any more material to your you tube channel?
UncleT

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

They really should. There is a huge boom in video material on the internet and people are reacting really good to it.
cmdr1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

They really should. There is a huge boom in video material on the internet and people are reacting really good to it.

I would like to maybe see some material featuring some key team members. I think that from them we could learn a lot more.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

I would like to maybe see some material featuring some key team members. I think that from them we could learn a lot more.

We will definitely try to keep adding videos in the future.
Are you interested in interviews? Any specific topics or any specific members you would like to hear from?

-Liina
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

When can we expect the wallet to be out or in beta phase?

Yes, during the beta test, see www.ReMonta.com under Currency for the times.

What are some main features of your wallet?

The project is not about a wallet particularly. The wallet is a small part of the total system which just holds the tokens. See www.ReMoneta.com/Currency for more

Does someone know if the projects token is minable?

As far as I know it is not minable is a standard traditional sense.

Indeed not traditional, but we hope better. Instead of a random computer code generation based on the most powerful computer, the miner takes concrete actions in the real world (see my earlier post today) and based on those actions he is rewarded. So you control this yourself, it is not random. That means you control it, you plan it and as much as you want to earn is up to your own actions.

Community mining will be much better, Remoneta community is strong and will show the way to other projects in the making.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

Are you interested in interviews? Any specific topics or any specific members you would like to hear from?

-Liina

I would like to learn more about Community mining concept!! I try and try, but it is quite abstract for me to understand it.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

-Liina

I would like to learn more about Community mining concept!! I try and try, but it is quite abstract for me to understand it.

I would add land purchasing execution an how it will be done to this list.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:19:16 AM

-Liina

I would add land purchasing execution an how it will be done to this list.

Will the process of land purchase be transparent, will we be able to see which land and for how much was it acquired?

I'm sure we will have some way to track what team is doing.Transparency is vital.
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

in 2017 everyone was talking about anonymous payment methods. In 2018....Is stable coins are a new trend of this year? More and more of them coming to the market, why ReMoneta is unique?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: