Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

How come you set hardcap at only $5 million,is that going to be enough to properly develop the project?

Im asking because most projects have $5 million set as soft cap,and yet this is your hard cap,got me curious
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

How come you set hardcap at only $5 million,is that going to be enough to properly develop the project?

Im asking because most projects have $5 million set as soft cap,and yet this is your hard cap,got me curious

Pfuuu, 5M is not "only", but I see your point. Can the hard cap be enlarged if they see that they made the wrong calculations.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Pfuuu, 5M is not "only", but I see your point. Can the hard cap be enlarged if they see that they made the wrong calculations.

I think that Remoneta raised mors than 5M USD,a sthey had one extra sale round after reaching hardcap,and even now there is chance to invest.
descuri

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

I think that Remoneta raised mors than 5M USD,a sthey had one extra sale round after reaching hardcap,and even now there is chance to invest.

Do they still have some kind of private sale going on?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

They announced few days ago that if anyone is interested in buying RET tokens,to send them email.So i think this is some kind of limited sale.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

They announced few days ago that if anyone is interested in buying RET tokens,to send them email.So i think this is some kind of limited sale.

Interesting... so there might be an additional sale that they have not announced publicly? was there a TGE for that?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Interesting... so there might be an additional sale that they have not announced publicly? was there a TGE for that?

Was that confirmed from them? I'm just worried it might be a third party scam  something that did not come from the team.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Will you expand the platform any further in the future?

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

Do you already have some users of the platform (is it an open beta)?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

First the community should build the initial functionality. But we are open to any good, new suggestions and this can be added to the action list. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions here, we will keep that list. Don't be worried about writing something crazy - sometimes that can be a great idea.

If they have, it would be nice to hear from them, like a review or something.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

It is currently not yet online, no. Registering for beta testing is not yet open either, but we will let you know once it does start, so you can sign up for it yourself if you'd like!

-Liina
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you all for showing ReMoneta and the team a lot of support. Our community is important to us as we continue to grow. We see many new members joining our referral community, initiating discussions and asking questions about ReMoneta and its products, which is great!

We would like to announce the success of our first stage.

ReMoneta is moving to the next stage of its development. To reflect this, we have updated our website. ReMoneta consists of an underlying platform for creating disruptive products and a developing a number of products connected to that platform for the financial and technological benefit. During the next stage, we have now started the development and promotion of the individual products that will be running of the platform.

You can head over to www.ReMoneta.com to read more.

The initial products being developed are shown below:

1. ReMoneta currency - the only currency in the world which increases in value over time. Imagine a cup of coffee which is cheaper tomorrow than today!
2. EXIT - allows anyone, anywhere, anytime to exit crypto into USD or vice versa, exit traditional currencies into cryptocurrencies for a fraction of the price of any of our competitors.
3. LAND - a token backed by 100% land and offering a long-term secure value which increases over time.
4. SYNC - Disrupting the gaming industry. Mobile gaming is a billion-dollar industry, with some games seeing an average user spending more than $500 for in-app purchases. ReMoneta offers real micro-pricing (e.g. spending $0.01 cents per transaction), which can open up a host of new possibilities. For gaming companies, this means bringing in millions of new users who were reluctant to spend money on in-app purchases, increasing their revenues considerably and for gamers - more fun, as well as features increasing the number of players, loyalty, and allowing gamers to earn financially while they play.

Many people from our community have asked if they can invest in any of our products.
We do not have a public sale, however, for individual questions please e-mail info@remoneta.com directly.
We welcome your continuing feedback and involvement!
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 326

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

On the roadmap is mentioned a wallet for November/18. Where can I find it? Has it already been developed?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  

Jump to: