Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

A roadmap for this is also being developed to display the work of engineers! Developers can work faster than the road map, but the main announcements come in time
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

A roadmap for this is also being developed to display the work of engineers! Developers can work faster than the road map, but the main announcements come in time
No, they are not covered until the project team is completely ready to publish their achievement! This is just a simple truth!
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

No, they are not covered until the project team is completely ready to publish their achievement! This is just a simple truth!
You claim that even with a fully operational platform, developers will wait until the road map is synchronized in time with the implementation schedule?
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

You claim that even with a fully operational platform, developers will wait until the road map is synchronized in time with the implementation schedule?
How else? The project team needs to act, but only to not be slower than the calendar plan! If there is a note about IOS & Android Mobile Wallet Development - hence it should be implemented in the 4th quarter of the year
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

How else? The project team needs to act, but only to not be slower than the calendar plan! If there is a note about IOS & Android Mobile Wallet Development - hence it should be implemented in the 4th quarter of the year
But on the site we can already see the graph in which it is clearly shown that these applications have already been implemented at a certain percentage!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

But on the site we can already see the graph in which it is clearly shown that these applications have already been implemented at a certain percentage!
Where did you see these graphics? In the section of electronic wallets, where among all the options there is also iOS and Android? But this information should not reflect 100% reliable information
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Where did you see these graphics? In the section of electronic wallets, where among all the options there is also iOS and Android? But this information should not reflect 100% reliable information
The project team does not deceive its participants! He's right partly, these items are really heavy and the development of iOS & Android Mobile Wallet is most likely handled by a separate team
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
probably in this case there is some additional bonus that will be distributed among the winners, I can not say anything on this score.
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

The project team does not deceive its participants! He's right partly, these items are really heavy and the development of iOS & Android Mobile Wallet is most likely handled by a separate team
I'm not so sure that this is true, but you can be quite truthful! The development of applications is really hard work, it would be logical, if it were engaged in individual people
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
bitokman

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:11:28 PM by logictense

Ill tell u this, man. Its comedy gold case. Im shocked to realize people still post in to this thread whereas others are sort of infatuated with the magnitude of profits they get off it. Call them liars falsifying their own pants, or call them crocodiles with turtle heads wearing fancy shoes with high heels. Nobody gives shit, its just that people go nuts over the freedom of choice if u let them spin their world free.

CoinNextE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
bitokman

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
bitokman

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: