Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
That it's pretty nice to know, because I would not want my investment in 2 bitcoins simply would not pay off in the end.
I completely agree with you. Having done some calculations, I understand that the return on this investment is less than one week, which is a fantastic indicator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
That it's pretty nice to know, because I would not want my investment in 2 bitcoins simply would not pay off in the end.
I completely agree with you. Having done some calculations, I understand that the return on this investment is less than one week, which is a fantastic indicator
In any case, within the framework of this project, I will have to use the purses of QYNO, I very much hope that they were able to ensure the highest level of security of this.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

In any case, within the framework of this project, I will have to use the purses of QYNO, I very much hope that they were able to ensure the highest level of security of this.
Of course, the security of such a platform always comes first for developers, because this is the key to the success of the entire platform in the future.
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:34:21 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 04:44:37 PM by nx5

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.

YOU WRONG !!! 2,45BTC?Huh  32% Huh 1.65 BTC Huh today 11.08.2018 Huh

today you QYNO =    $1,203.67 / 0.19755 BTC  MNO site

0.19 BTC......  why you write wrong information?Huh

discount 92%%%%% from 2.45 btc

3 day ago qyno=2.32$ today 0.25$  3951 satoshi
after 10 day you QYNO will = 0.02$ or or 300 satoshi!!!

IF INVESTOR today buy MASTERNODE 1200$ === not return  money never!!!!
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.

YOU WRONG !!! 2,45BTC?Huh  32% Huh 1.65 BTC Huh today 11.08.2018 Huh

today you QYNO =    $1,203.67 / 0.19755 BTC  MNO site

0.19 BTC......  why you write wrong information?Huh

Does the numbers change?
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

YOU WRONG !!! 2,45BTC?Huh  32% Huh 1.65 BTC Huh today 11.08.2018 Huh

today you QYNO =    $1,203.67 / 0.19755 BTC  MNO site

0.19 BTC......  why you write wrong information?Huh

Does the numbers change?

look site !!!!
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QNO/

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Is the expected placement on a new exchange can have anyone news about this? Thanks.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

https://instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange

we have been listed in coingecko.com and coincodex.com

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex

https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

coinmarketcap - Coming soon

Add Coin/Token

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8WcDvgbPY4QVc91NHbsFhXlDMfrsvSYKyFn55TAnOR3u_Gg/viewform
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
Techsan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
And I did not say that this is the first and only solution on the market, I'm simply saying that this is an advantage of this system along with the rest of the platform's capabilities.
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

And I did not say that this is the first and only solution on the market, I'm simply saying that this is an advantage of this system along with the rest of the platform's capabilities.
Yes, but I can not say that anonymous transactions are the main advantage. After all, different users have different needs, and for someone anonymous transactions do not play such a big role for you, for example.
Techsan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Yes, but I can not say that anonymous transactions are the main advantage. After all, different users have different needs, and for someone anonymous transactions do not play such a big role for you, for example.
Yes, I understand this, but I can not fully understand what exactly you want me to say? Do you have the impression that for some people the possibility of anonymous transactions can become a minus sign and alienate from this platform?
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Yes, I understand this, but I can not fully understand what exactly you want me to say? Do you have the impression that for some people the possibility of anonymous transactions can become a minus sign and alienate from this platform?
Maybe. I do not claim that it is or will be, I just reflect on this topic. Probably can turn out so, who knows. Just not for everyone, this kind of functional is necessary, for someone else, an important role is played by other criteria.
Techsan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Maybe. I do not claim that it is or will be, I just reflect on this topic. Probably can turn out so, who knows. Just not for everyone, this kind of functional is necessary, for someone else, an important role is played by other criteria.
But this is represented as an option, you can refuse this. In addition, QYNO offers many other advantages that other projects can not boast of and it is very captivating.
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

But this is represented as an option, you can refuse this. In addition, QYNO offers many other advantages that other projects can not boast of and it is very captivating.
Yes, I know it very well, that's why I became interested in this project. First of all, I was interested in this because they offer fast and reliable transactions, it can be used as a means of paying for any goods and services.
Techsan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Yes, I know it very well, that's why I became interested in this project. First of all, I was interested in this because they offer fast and reliable transactions, it can be used as a means of paying for any goods and services.
Namely, they also presented their wallet, which has good enough protection and is easy to use. By the way, you can try it now, on the website it is available for download for all operating systems.
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Namely, they also presented their wallet, which has good enough protection and is easy to use. By the way, you can try it now, on the website it is available for download for all operating systems.
Wow is real? I did not know about it, I thought that they were only preparing for the release of their decision, but it turns out they have already submitted part of their work. That is, it says a lot, so they make their project not for the sake of money, but for the sake of an idea.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: