Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

The Qyno Coin project has a good technical strength and a huge application space, which investors should continue to look forward to.
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
Well, I can agree with you about this, a really similar product can greatly simplify transboundary sources. The main thing is that the tragic seals are secure and safe.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

The presence of masternode is the strongest and most prominent feature of this project. Actually, this platform helps to monitor your masternode and more.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Well, I can agree with you about this, a really similar product can greatly simplify transboundary sources. The main thing is that the tragic seals are secure and safe.

What does that mean? Ur business transfers, what kind of transfers they are? Convey liquid feces from a toilet sink through a 10 inch pipe to the other continent where their own crap abounds. If that is about logistics and heavy goods vehicles that is part of ur imaginary because high high custom on the country borders will make u impecunious and unable to kick ur project further.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.

No bud, u have to register in the end of ur lifespan. Its when ur life history is concluded, ur deeds are put under judgement and organized depending upon what verdict is carried out by the entity in the position of a judge ir whoever that is, could be one of apostles or main protagonist of the new testament whose job is to decide where u go after ur death and whether ur physical shell has to be punished.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: