Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4747 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Naturally, there is no need to be in a hurry and to sell all our Bitcoin and altcoins. It will be the biggest mistake. The cryptocurrency is slowly becoming as popular as it was last winter, and the market will go up.
every person must want it then I still hold back what I have so that in due time all will be better, I believe if the future is a good time for those who have great patience in holding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

unique we should make a price of the bitcoin or the altcoin that was im lặng and waiting because if you don't wait you will have the unexpected mong muốn expected wait  Be calm when the market falls
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Things to do when the market falls in still calm,because with calm we can think positively and think clearly to plan and take steps that must be done when the market falls.Quiet does not mean silence without any effort and effort to set the strategy.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

which I do for a while I keep silent, what I have not trying to exclude because I am afraid to lose more, the most I do try to buy additional items to prepare for when prices start to rebound.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

go away from the crypto, watch a movie, go hang out with my friend etc. The point is it's pointless to watch when your things are only hodl and cannot do anything other than that
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

what if the fall lasted long? we must also consider our profits and time by holding, just hold and buy as much as possible when it falls, it would be useless if there is no strategy, in my first experience I entered in the world crypto I do it, the result is many mistakes I made and opportunities I leave. when the market fall, stay calm down is the thing to do because with our calm, then positive thoughts will come, that's where we must strategize and analyze not just calm.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

go away from the crypto, watch a movie, go hang out with my friend etc. The point is it's pointless to watch when your things are only hodl and cannot do anything other than that
when the price of bitcoin or altcoin goes down, you will not calm down. even more so if you have lots of assets in it. but calm is needed in this case. sometimes taking quick decisions that are influenced by panic will make big losses.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

When the market falls, instead of worrying about it feel panic, always motivate or think that this is the right time to buy then hold the coins. Because this is trading market where the price value upside down you can do hold or day trade depending upon you like to do.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

As of now, I am doing a full-time job and part-time business so I cannot give the adequate time which is required in trading. However, I can take some time and use it for the research that will help me to determine my long-term investment strategy. I am the follower of Warren Buffet when it comes to investing,
"He says be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" so according to this principle, I tried to buy more to reduce my average acquisition cost. However, in most of the cases, I believe that the second best thing after purchasing is holding and having patience which is extremely difficult initially.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

There are time where our patience is being tested where we might be in a situation when we really need to trade. Though we are tempted to sell during this dip, we must still take charge of controlling our emotions because it might lead to losses. Keep calm and try to relax your self from the stress of the bloody market, it would still recover soon.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

I totally agree to you. Don't panic if the market falls because market will never fall forever. It is just a sudden dump and you only need is to be patience to have a good value in the future. I think buying is the most strategic ways to earn good profits if the market falls because you can earn more amount of coins in a low value and there will be a possible that coin will pump more in the future. Always control yourself in panic selling.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

In market conditions that continue to decline, it is difficult to decide a decision. HODL and wait for market conditions to improve, or keep trading, do day trading as usual and find many risks or sell all assets and back again when prices are at lower price. These three decisions will be difficult to determine, too many predictions and unpredictability of the crypto currency. But what I always do is, sell my assets and buy when the price is at the lower price.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

I will play ball because this fall are fleeting because who really believes in the crypto does not sell when the price falls and yes invested because as of that fse iarar pass these falls are normal since I know bitcoin and ethereum has always been like this
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

when the market falls I prefer to close it and lead a normal life. forget about price issues and enjoy time with the family is very helpful to forget the price drop in the market than to have to look at the market at any time because it will only make you panic and do cut lose it is very bad. enjoy your life believe price will definitely go back tomorrow

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Be calm and think how to buy your favorite coins on discount. Calmness has important roll in everything, with calm mind its harder to make a mistake. This current price of bitcoin and some other coins is great for all of us, we are higher then last year in same time, that should be enough for us to continue to be optimistic about cryptocurrencies future.
This is not the fall, its better to say correction. Prices were pumped by the increased interest in cryptocurrencies, holders and experienced traders took opportunity to sell on top and buy back again on bottom, new players lost money but the ones who are smart will not cut losses, they will wait for their
opportunity to sell on top some day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

As you stated I also calm myself down and just wait for the market to rise. Another thing i do is put a sell order at a specific price and set and alert and I forget it for weeks. Till now in most of the cases i was able to sell it at that particular price and closed my trade at a profit.
Would suggest that all of you also continue to do the same
Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

Holding and bearing  is most important when market is in tha dificult position. For an example future market is in very deep. But its seems to go moon. We have to patient to the moon because of the profit. Short term trading also not good in deep position. Therefor we have to be calm when tha market is fall.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

It is not perfect to do any work by rushing. Most of the people in the world are quick work in trading. When people start trading, they can not keep themselves calm. When the market goes down, people are very scared and can't keep their mind calm, for this reasons they sell all the coins. I think everyone should calm down while trading when the market is down. If you are not patient then you will not be able to make a better profit in your trading, so you must be patient while trading.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I think that it is a good piece of advice because emotions are enemies of traders. I am sure that after fall every time there is a rise. I try not to be disappointed after fall every time
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

What if you hold around $2M, will you keep calm? I think being a calm person sometimes a negative. If we are always be confident of our investment, we don't know when and where it will fall. Besides, it will lead us to great loss. We should be aware of what is going on in the market and triggering ourselves will not cause a depression to us. In fact, if we are trigger to our investment, there is a tendency to back out and keep our capital safe from loss.

For those of you who don't believe in the popularity of bitcoin maybe yes, you will feel anxious, worried and easily panic. But the panic will never happen to those who're able to control his emotions. Instead people like them will take advantage of this moment of decline to buy as much bitcoin as possible because they believe in the greatness of bitcoin popularity although hundreds of times the bitcoin sinks eventually bitcoin re-emerges as the winner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: