Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4755 times)
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

I will never be able to calm down if the coin price at the exchange place falls because it can make me lose a lot and lose the assets that I have. I better secure assets by selling them even at low prices.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

I will never be able to calm down if the coin price at the exchange place falls because it can make me lose a lot and lose the assets that I have. I better secure assets by selling them even at low prices.
Then you should stop trading broo or lower the amount that you use on trading because you should be able to face that the market can go down as well and selling at lower price is never good and with this way you will always end up in the loss.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

I am not adept in trading, I am more of a safety-player.
I won't risk jumping on an unstable market.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

In my opinion this is a bad strategy, selling at a low price or cut loss, I prefer to wait to get profit rather than have to cut loss so that when the market drop then be patient is more profitable.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

I will still hold my altcoins until I am profitable. that's my purpose. I do not panic when the market goes down because the Crypto market is always manipulated. It never stabilizes and the value of the altcoins will not change. So I still believe in a strong recovery.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Correct, when there is fall, it is not going to end up just like that, it will recover and even skyrocketed. I think bitcoin price will increase more in this year, the market is falling now, don't lose hope and just hold.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Many people are impatient when the market falls, but if anyone overcomes this difficult period, and waiting for the market to grow again, the period of prosperity will come to us, but may be lost. long time. Now is the chance for us to buy these coins

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jcojci

Activity: 801
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

although it is difficult to be calm when the market is down, we can try this so we don't get panic like other people. be calm can help us to think about the solution that we need to make. and if we can be calm and be patient, I am sure that we can always get a solution in the hardest situation and who knows, in the hard situation, we can find a good time to buy and sell so we can make a profit.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Crypto markets are falling since months, maybe HODL is not good strategy because it might take years to recover, this market is testing our patience and shacking out weak hands, everyone must learn and have ideas about what is happening. Hopes can not change anything.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

it's good to have inside information before market falls, that way, we can exchange our coins/tokens to usdt very easily.  then if the market starts to rebound, that's when we change the usdt to our coins.  if we don't follow much about the altcoin community, bitcoin is the best bet to hold.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Best thing to do when the market falls is to hold position and wait for the inevitable rise to sell rather than sell at loss
AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Was anyone here through the 2014-2016 bear market? What was the turning point where everyone realized the bottom was finally in and the market turned bullish.

I am very interested to hear if there were any specific events that occurred around that time that changed the direction of the market. Maybe we can spot similar signs today.
also what was the sentiment like here right as things started to turn around?

check weekly charts on bitcoinwisdom and you can see what happened. switch on RSI also and look for the divergence.

notable incidents that happened around that time: brexit decision, 2nd halving and trump became POTUS.

LilPancakes2

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Was anyone here through the 2014-2016 bear market? What was the turning point where everyone realized the bottom was finally in and the market turned bullish.

I am very interested to hear if there were any specific events that occurred around that time that changed the direction of the market. Maybe we can spot similar signs today.
also what was the sentiment like here right as things started to turn around?

I wasn't following it too closely around that time due to other things going on and the general negativity around bitcoin (after getting in during the end 2013 run), but I think it was a very gradual transition. There was no point where you could really say a bull market was starting, things just gradually started getting more positive. You didn't know we had hit the bottom until well after the fact. It wasn't until we broke back through $1,000 that I really started to get more excited.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

it's good to have inside information before market falls, that way, we can exchange our coins/tokens to usdt very easily.  then if the market starts to rebound, that's when we change the usdt to our coins.  if we don't follow much about the altcoin community, bitcoin is the best bet to hold.

Because when bitcoin start to rise the value of some other alts will fall a little before rising as well, from that, opportunity was open in order to take advantage and do some short trade, we just need to make sure that we do have good understanding before we make some moves, people who can survive from a falling market like this are those who knows to take some edge, strategy over skills and guided information coming from previous experienced.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

the increase or decrease in the market is common, I can't say that traders will always experience profits when trading. But if we as traders can analyze every market situation that is present then we will most likely benefit. Don't let your coins be quiet because the market is always moving
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Stay calm, play dead and keep your eyes open for attractive valuations. A bear market can easyly make half from your portfolio and the worth thing that you can do is a panic sell.

This is somehow not possible for the newbies in the market and it is not possible for them to stay calm and wait for the market recovery. They rather sell low due to panic and this leads to loss. What a rational man should do is to hold the coins and wait for the market recover as the market recovers at some point in time like it started recovering in July.
Moreover, we have an element of stability in the market right now and the price is also expected to rise, so it is a wise decision to invest and hold when the market is down.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

yes you are right as much as possible when the price conditions at the exchange place experience a very sharp decline and when prices fall we should all stay calm and don't panic because it will make you lose.

beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

yes, we must remain calm and not panic when the market prices fall because the market will definitely recover and have a high price again, so we just have to be patient
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Yes be calm don't panic on it . it is not new for us that the market is getting down. It will take a long to increase it again so take this opportunity to buy a low price and wait until the price get high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: