Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4749 times)
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

The current market is quite scary Embarrassed We can see the dominance of Bitcoin is high, around 34%. That means if bitcoin is going up or down fast, all altcoins will dump significantly. But we have to be calm...
- Hold your current altcoins for a long-term
- Consider to DCA altcoins when bitcoin moves
- Daily trading for a small part of your money
We have had 6 months of downtrend, just need to be calm in 2-3 months more. The uptrend is coming....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Once you knew and learn the volatility of coins in the crypto market you won't be surprised if the price now goes up then the next day it drops. Because that's how trading business works. Whenever market price falls, staying calm and relax is the only option you've got. Don't get panic and hold some more as the bearish market starts, a bullish market follows when it ends.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Calm is the most appropriate thing, although I'm sure that not everyone will be able to do that easily. With calm then we have the opportunity to be able to make decisions appropriately and much better. Because when the opposite is when we experience panic then it will only make things worse, this is an emotional control that can make us get different results. Calmness will make us seize the opportunity to get satisfactory results and while a panic will only get ourselves close to a loss !!! Believe that when we are in any condition then we must always deal with it calmly !!

Market conditions are always changing and with good emotional control then we can deal with it well too.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Yes true, if market down then this is a good opportunity to take the unpopular position of buying, I'm sure that successful people always do things that are not popular but it can make them successful and rich.
You're right. Up or down is an opportunity for professional investors. They are not afraid of difficulties and they like to deal with it. With professional investors always find opportunities when difficult. That is the lesson that new investors need to learn. I believe so new to conquer this market.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 07:13:53 PM by yulionoo

I agree with your opinion about the strategy of staying calm to survive meakipu state of the market fall. I think it's not just ethhereum and bitcoin whose value can go up or down. I think all currencies of cryptocurrency can be like that, due to the nature of cryptocurrency fluctuations, such as waves that can rise or fall. I think the main factor is supply and demand.
maybe what I would do if the market was falling, was to buy if I had enough for capital. and hold it until market prices start to improve upwards. that way we will get results. and we buy back when the price goes back up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

I have a very bad experience that I shall never forget. I panicked and sold a lot of my coins when the market falls, on the bottom and then most of them have more than doubled. So now if the market falls I trying to calm down and not to do reckless things
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Yes its true we need to be calm and don't panic because we have nothing to do if the market falls, i suggest if there is money to invest then just continue to buy more coins while the price is low and hold it and when the time that the price increase and you think you can have profit then sell it.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

Yes, I am currently extending my patience and still trying to be calm because some of the Altcoins where I have my stakes are so down and on their red days of their market price. I just think that soon it will have it's own bull run and I just try to be positive enough since I can't do anything. I just trust the process and stay on my course.
Golden Stake

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

When the market falls is not necessarily the time to panic. Patience is a good attribute to imbibe here. This is also a test of character for good investments. If you'd invested well, you don't have to panic at all. Good investments bounce back quickest after a fall compared to bad eggs.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

Agreed,This is best strategy to be patient when market falling,Most of people loose because they panic themselves and sell early in panic which results high loss of money. The best way to save money just calm and if you have affordability buy more because falling market is also an opportunity just need hold with patience for couple of years to maximize the profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

it depend how your play if u gonna long term then nothing to do, but its more complicated when someone do day trading or short term, they must make fast decision, if u have lose 5% u must to sell it and w8 next chance to trade, your asset maybe decrease but u get chance to grow your assets as fast.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I have a very bad experience that I shall never forget. I panicked and sold a lot of my coins when the market falls, on the bottom and then most of them have more than doubled. So now if the market falls I trying to calm down and not to do reckless things
Common cases and this is such some of us dint want to experience again well you are not just the only one that feel some nervous and panic more people are suffering on this kind of situation that most of us take this as what we have to learned for.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I believe, for what you say and it's true very appropriate with the law of bitcoin movement which is based on supply and demand (it's natural). When the market falls, I usually make purchases to add to the investment assets that I have had before, because I believe the bitcoin prices will continue to grow.

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Panic makes human take unreasonable decisions. I have experience of that. I bought some coin days back and afterwards, the price fell flat. I held and after few days, it rose the the price I Bought the coin, then I sold it off. That was out of fear... Weeks later, the price tripled. We don't need panic in Crypto market but it is part of our human nature.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Thank you for the advice but I can say that it is learnt only from experience that is happening, otherwise it is just a theory that you know and which you are not applying in your life. Because it is really emotionally hard.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I've encrypted my blockfolio with 12 digits password. Now I check it only once per day (i'm too lazy to enter 12 digits) and it makes me calm =)
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

When the market falls, of course, it's a normal thing we should bear in mind while engaging in business, to be calm but resolute while re-strategizing to scale through. Loss of hope or chickening out would not be the best!
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

As what is already been observed by many, keeping oneself calm at crisis is a sign of acceptance and maturity that the market is vulnerable of falling down due to the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

That is correct by keeping yourself or ourself calm may help to limit the loss and keep our investment and be able to earn as the price rise again. The market is not that good all the time but as we all know it will go back again and may rise anytime.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

keeping youreslf calm and having patience is a virtue and unfourtunately sometimes it is very hard to control the panic and make bad decisions due to emotions capturing you and stoping on making logical decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: