Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4747 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Saying keep calm into other people would really be that easy but when the time comes where you are experiencing such situation where you do see your entire portfolio is on deep reds i doubt you wont able to follow up those things too on where you do advise into other people. Keeping calm is hard because we are talking money on here specially into those funds you have put up is came from your savings lets say 80-90% then you can just let yourself be relax because you know on what would potentially happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

It’s about understanding all of the possible outcomes and preparing yourself to be in the best situation if any of those outcomes occur.
Well this is important undertand and take the risks for the outcomes. If you dont know the risks do not invest in the first place. Panic will cause of losing you have so let's be calm when the market falls.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Saying keep calm into other people would really be that easy but when the time comes where you are experiencing such situation where you do see your entire portfolio is on deep reds i doubt you wont able to follow up those things too on where you do advise into other people. Keeping calm is hard because we are talking money on here specially into those funds you have put up is came from your savings lets say 80-90% then you can just let yourself be relax because you know on what would potentially happen.

I agree with your opinion because when that time comes you cannot thinking correctly you will surely stress to see your portfolio down to 50 to 60% maybe you can do a wrong move (selling them in low price) its hard to calm in that kind of situation especially if you first experience to down the market.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

This is not strategy, this is a gambling! It's true that coin like Ethereum will rise again, but when it down like -70% and you are still holding, how much time you have to wait for price to go up 70% ! and when it's up 70%, you just have your money back !

For me I make a plan the moment I buy any coin, for example I decide if certain goes down like 15%, I will sold out and save my capital.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

pray lol.
I stop visiting CMC and my trading bots, it's all red, it hurts my eyes!
The problem is in the last 3 months we're only seeing red red red  Cry

Yes,  for how many month we can see more red one than green for sometimes.  I want to see a great development in price but as of now i will wait for the market recovery period until btc price back again at $20,000.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

That's true calm will bring you to a good way of decision. If market is falls I stay calm and be patience because i know that nothing will be happen if i will choose to be panic it will bring me to a loss if everything if i will choose to be panic. And falls in the market is not forever so I think much better to be relax and wait the up trend.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

I tend to try to be patient in holding an asset as best I can because the price of a coin will not decrease continuously so I am still optimistic that in the next few months it will increase and make traders achieve maximum income.
Thats right, hope it must be there so you can hold your assets for a long time, and that's what's going on, you do not have to worry about the price drop, you're right the decline will not keep happening, it will change recover within a certain period of time, all you have to do is be patient and trust..
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Once they gave me advice for when this happens, and it is simply "hold," it is the best thing to do in this situation. Keep calm, as it is safest to go back up

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

This is the main feature of the traders to be a good trader. If we don't have patience so we can't take good thing at all. So, before being a trader we should practice how to be a patient man. So calm down when your market is gone against your trade.

MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

when the market falls to remain calm and you can fill your hold with bounty partition to increase your asaet.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

market falls is normal and if you have bitcoin or ethereum on your assets, you don't need to panic cause this both crypto always rise when we have a bull run and their status in the market is permanent, always check your coin status in the market if they're have potential of growth then if you realize that your coins are shitcoins better to dump it quickly and look for another coin to trade.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

When the market falls then grab the opportunity to buy your coins that can add to your portfolio. Like set an buy order and just come back when everyone realize that they're selling at loss. Just hold and take a break. We guys should not be taking this seriously as we already know how the market moves so nothing to panic and worry.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

You are very correct on this. When the market is down, the best thing to do is to avoid looking at it and concentrate on other things knowing that market will always bounce back.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

I am currently calm when the market falls, but market prices are now starting to rise, bitcoin prices are getting better, I believe bitcoin prices will be just like before.

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
That is right and what else can you do? No other choice is left if you do not follow this strategy. The red market is one most dangerous market for it targets your emotions because of the falling prices and you would have to either sell low or hold.

Selling low actually does not earn you the profit you want and might even cost you as well. Thus hold calm is the only good way to tackle the red market.
Whenever the market falls then shift your mind towards buying because low market is favorable for buying which is known to all of us here and new comers should keep in mind that buying in a high market may result in loss and may waste your time because the market can fall down and you will wait for the rise then. In order to benefit yourself in Bitcoin’s market then start buying now.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
That is right and what else can you do? No other choice is left if you do not follow this strategy. The red market is one most dangerous market for it targets your emotions because of the falling prices and you would have to either sell low or hold.

Selling low actually does not earn you the profit you want and might even cost you as well. Thus hold calm is the only good way to tackle the red market.
Whenever the market falls then shift your mind towards buying because low market is favorable for buying which is known to all of us here and new comers should keep in mind that buying in a high market may result in loss and may waste your time because the market can fall down and you will wait for the rise then. In order to benefit yourself in Bitcoin’s market then start buying now.
Yes we need to be more calm during the market fall, because market will not fall forever, i believe that if market goes down the next big thing will the pump or maybe bull run. We need to keep calm and be happy because that was a great opportunity  of buying.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

Staying calm when the prices are dropping is your only choice because selling your coins due to panicking while the market prices is dumping will only make you lose a huge amount of your investments.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

honestly sometime i got panic then sold my coin, it always happen when i try to learn day trade, but i make point when i should sell (Cutlose) and when to buy again.
please someone , i need advice to reduce my panic.
because in 3 day i always cutlose lol. Grin
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

You should be more patience in cryptocurrency, market get falls but it will can recover. You should wait for the time that makes it pump. Dont be panic in selling.
It is the rule of business, if you want to make money you will have to be patient and cool. If you are impatient and emotional you will take wrong decisions on the wrong time and making money will be difficult for you even you can lose your investment. Therefore it is necessary to take your decisions on the right time, so that you will be able to earn huge profits.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

Sure. I totally agree with this matter. But from where it would be?  If it starts down from the rock then can we be calm? Every coin has a simple trend. If a coins start down from the rock then it goes down and down for a long time even one year up. So we can be calm only when coins are in a stable period. Neither top nor bottom position in its coins history. This is simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: