Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4749 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Some other are not that kind of person, If you already on the trading platform then you buy high and then the prices go down after 1 to 2 days. Surely you will feel disappointed and stress. If I was that on the situation, I will not sell it and hope the prices will recover in a few weeks. But if you are holding bitcoin from your wallet its okay if the price goes down. We know that its price is unstable and volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

I wish many of us could be calm when the bearish market dominate the cryptocurrencies market.  It is hard to control your emotions when the market is going against your order.  Many have lost money and some have getting hit from sell low and buying high because they cannot be calm. 
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

At first, I am saying that calmness is the act of intellect. The people always argue and the intellectuals remain quiet or calm. Because if you are calm, you can stay away from panic and come to the right decision. Everything will rise and fall. Bitcoin prices will increase - decrease, so the head should not be hot. Keep calm and be patient only then success will come.

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

a person can calm if he has nothing to paid of, many people sell their coins when the market is down because of many expenses they need to settle so we cannot blame people they want to hold but they need to settle bills or anything in their life.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

a person can calm if he has nothing to paid of, many people sell their coins when the market is down because of many expenses they need to settle so we cannot blame people they want to hold but they need to settle bills or anything in their life.

It not easy to guess the price. So market price is any time to up and down. If want to know you check the market price every day. It time to change. So you know about the market process and price up and down. It good opportunity for gather all country business information up and down. So people always check the market price then people invest. Before invest check the market place price. Then get more ideas and information of best coins. Then easy to choose and time invest.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

The funny thing about wait and hold is that sometimes the market will keep going down and you will be wondering what is really happening and FUD will not even help the matter and will be flying around every where in the internet. I will only say just have a long term goal and short term goal strategy when trading so you won't be taken by surprise. The market always wins but we just need to have a strategy to stick with.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

when market fall i will try sell altcoin i think it is not safe and collect money i can collect and i will invest best coin as: eth or btc,with btc and eth in this period is best choice,it is safe,with altcoin now it is very risky,you can loss all your money
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Market falls are only temporary but there are prolonged market consolidations that may take time for the cryptocurrencies to bounce back. Aside from bejng calm, we also need patience while waiting for the market to go up. The market's never-ending up and down cycle should make us plan or create some effective strategies for gaining continued profits even when the market is down.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Its very important to stay calm when the market is falling, don't be panic and get caught by unreliable issues, and find the reason of the falling, when you gathered enough information you will know what to do, holding, selling or buying need to made based on the market situation, sometimes when the market is too bad and the price got potential to fall down deeper, then we got no choice but to sell it, so in the falling market we need to be smart and flexible
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

I'm trying to be calm but now the price of the coins is constantly falling, and I'm holding a large number of coins at a discounted price. I was worried and was thinking about whether to sell my coin or not.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Eh, it is easy to recommend to stay calm, but when you see your money disappear at any moment, panic is always lurking, and it can certainly lead you to make bad choices.

kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

When I first invested in this market I was always worried when the market went down and this had cost me a lot of money. But then I learned a lot and gradually get rid of the panic when the market goes down. To invest in financial markets you have to be wise and calm. Because the key to success in dealing with problems is being able to be calm.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Although I know, the market will recover in the future but in the past six months, the price of the market continued to fall. Prices can not rise to $ 7000 in recent months. I am afraid that I will not have enough calm to continue to hold Bitcoin
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

That depends on what crypto currency your holding if that coin has less popularity and with not so many investors then you should consider to cut your losses because most altcoins right now are pump and dump and others are just shitcoins with no actual value and not marketable. That's why if you want to invest in crypto you need to buy the popular one's or you can do scalping.

It’s easy to say “remain calm”, but it’s soooo difficult to remain calm actually. Panic is the worst helper and panic selling is the worst thing one can do and I know that, but still falling prices make me feel stressed. It took me year or more to realise that red price means that it’s time not to panic, but to invest.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

It’s easy to say “remain calm”, but it’s soooo difficult to remain calm actually. Panic is the worst helper and panic selling is the worst thing one can do and I know that, but still falling prices make me feel stressed. It took me year or more to realise that red price means that it’s time not to panic, but to invest.
It is actually easy to remain calm. What you can do is stop watching the metrics on coinmarketcap every minute. The more you do so, the more panic you will invite - its a psychological phenomena. Rather turn off your device and take a break for about 2-3 days and then when you come back take a look at the market.

Eh, it is easy to recommend to stay calm, but when you see your money disappear at any moment, panic is always lurking, and it can certainly lead you to make bad choices.
Whenever panic occurs in the market you can take over by buying coins from your side and capitalizing the money. You dont always have to hold and wait for a time to sell. If you see other dropping their coins the you can sneak in and grab some during the drop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

This is the most safest way to do when market is falling. Panic would only means loss of your capital. I don't think selling your coin just to cut the loss is the best thing to do. Buying in a dip, would return huge profit when market rebounce up.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

What will i do when the market Falls? well,same here i will stay calm,thats the only thing we can do when the market is bearish, we cant help the situation except try to control our emotions,yes its true that its not easy to keep calm but We have to,thats the reality,before entering the world of crypto we must know our enemy.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

This is the most safest way to do when market is falling. Panic would only means loss of your capital. I don't think selling your coin just to cut the loss is the best thing to do. Buying in a dip, would return huge profit when market rebounce up.
There is  no need to panic because you just ended up losing much, instead you should be strategic you're move, when your coin is  bleeding you should sell it and buy another stronger coin.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

There is  no need to panic because you just ended up losing much, instead you should be strategic you're move, when your coin is  bleeding you should sell it and buy another stronger coin.
The current situation selling is not a good deal in crypto market. So better hold for few more months this will move to forward and this is the best time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. So who are interested to participate in this dip it will make big profit in future. But long term investment is always supporting to all the investors.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

The current situation selling is not a good deal in crypto market. So better hold for few more months this will move to forward and this is the best time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. So who are interested to participate in this dip it will make big profit in future. But long term investment is always supporting to all the investors.
Staying calm in this kind of situation is the best thing and supposedly the preferably thing to do sjnce we can't do anything to change what is currently happening. All we can do is to watch the situation flow and watch till it end or it takes long since no one has a control on the market and no one knows what would be the next movement of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: